Follicum Baldness Trials. 60% Density Increase After 12 Weeks.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That´s exactly what I think of them. The CEO has answered my questions in a very professional way.

I think he will allow to post what he told me, but I´m waiting for green light and of course I will tell him to join the discussion if he wants to.

First hand information will always be welcome here =)
I love the fact, that they are also studying even how to inhibit hair growth. Sometimes completely different approach can lead to wonderful findings on the opposite. I wouldn't be surprised if the tech that leads to permanent removal of follicles on body lead to finding how to make more follicles.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
legs and androgenic head. In my opinion these are different things. He also said that it is slightly better than minoxidil.
I hope the Androgenetic Alopecia will not interfere with its effect.
+ Sweden;)

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, it's still true. Both men and women in Scandinavia are better looking on average. No matter how you put it, 80%+ of the people in Sweden are still Swedish.

Yeah I hope so, but still I think Western Europe is fucked (and I live in France, you have no idea how it's crazy out there, we are on the verge of social collapse). I think the future of civilization is Eastern Europe, some Asian countries and maybe the US.

Look at this: "Jihad! Jihad! Migrant gang turns Swedish city into war zone"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/750617/Jihad-Migrant-gang-Sweden-war-zone-NYE-celebrations

And please, stop, I am not a racist, I don't care about the color of your skin. I just care about my country being too nice and welcoming to people who behave like animals.

Last edited:

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to further this thread jack, but lets not pick on Sweden; honestly, that's most of the west these days.

Yeah man I hate people who aren't white too! That's a really cool none bell end thing to fo
Yeah I hope so, but still I think Western Europe is fucked (and I live in France, you have no idea how it's crazy out there, we are on the verge of social collapse). I think the future of civilization is Eastern Europe, some Asian countries and maybe the US.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/750617/Jihad-Migrant-gang-Sweden-war-zone-NYE-celebrations

And please, stop, I am not a racist, I don't care about the color of your skin. I just care about my country being too nice and welcoming to people who behave like animals.

You think that because you are a weird person. Western Europe is not "fucked'. You literally can not write this seriously and suggest the f*****g US as a bastion of civilization. You're either uneducated or just a bigoted moron.