FOLLICEPT - New Growth Stimulant potentially coming in 2015

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
He was talking about the mouse photos.

Ok Thanks for Clarification . Although I'm with him on they took a high risk about choosing some old subject with high scale of Norwood , But we all know the mice studies are

Useless.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really understand what he is talking about Swoop , Even Follicept team confirmed the result is not obvious in the picture! what does it mean?

It means there is no result ! And he says it works better than minoxidil ! some people look living on another planet which is different than us.

The way the guy laugh in this picture is exactly fit with what he says. I still see some guy wanna buy follicept on their website. Interesting part is

we all MAY put some money on scam products , but we at least give it a try and take a risk , isn't that interesting which they run the trail with

no result and some still wanna try and buy it ? Oh GOD please help us.

Yeah enough people will buy it. I guess it's a never ending cycle.

dumbhair

Reaction score
Sad thing is, the guys (Follicept team) set out with good intentions and things unfortunately didn't work out, so they've resorted to scamming to help recoup funds for their investors and to even make a profit.

And the people that buy it, obviously have more money than brain cells.

will they continue the trials or is it definitely over?

cuprous

Reaction score
Ok Thanks for Clarification . Although I'm with him on they took a high risk about choosing some old subject with high scale of Norwood , But we all know the mice studies are

Useless.

Maybe but they have to start somewhere.

Follicept is offering a limited batch of their IGF-1 mix to those who want to try it. I think it's BS to call that a "scam" as there is no way they are going to make any kind of money via this move. And just maybe some of the users who try it will do daily applications or the like and get better results. And follicept is still asking all of them to take lots of photos.

Now resume posting gifs of me getting slapped or whatever juvenile antics float your boat.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He died? How? An accident? Suicide?

I read on BTT that he suffered a pulmonary embolism after long flights.

I've been following Follicept since the beginning and was so, so hoping they'd be successful. I cannot even put into words the sorrow I feel for his family and loved ones he left behind. Truly a tragedy.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh Man I can't believe that !! I went to their website after this thread and notice that. It really made me sad.

when he sent us the email about buying follicept I told him my reasons why they choosing the wrong way and he answered me nicely and told me he understand .

Although there were many different things on follicept which I wasn't agree with him and say my opinion but I always look at him as a nice guy.

He respects to my opinion even I put down their method and their hopes about regrowing the hair.

You know what? I can't believe it , Believe me or not its an alarm for me , All I care was his hair situation BUT who give a damn about hair when we forget we can die

in a second??

I personally care about my hair a lot , but does it really matter when you see these things?!!!

....He was only 27 years old. I am really and deeply sorry for his family .

Be in Peace Devon :(

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
I had no idea that he died. Terrible news.
Too young and all that ambition. RIP.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seems like we hear about new products every two months, then they vanish...

they dont "vanish".. they just need 5 more years to get the cure ready. its that simple :)
so instead of coming here, every mornning remind yourself " 5 more years baby!" = win!