FOLLICEPT - New Growth Stimulant potentially coming in 2015

Dikek

Established Member
Reaction score
i don't get why you are talking about replicel like it's a common lotion or something you can buy at a pharmacy, they are using injection, probably it will never be a good solution being invasive, it must be 3 times better then minoxidil to convince someone to get a biopsy and regular injections

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
i don't get why you are talking about replicel like it's a common lotion or something you can buy at a pharmacy, they are using injection, probably it will never be a good solution being invasive, it must be 3 times better then minoxidil to convince someone to get a biopsy and regular injections

I know what it is. I'm not scared on an injection. I've had an fing hair transplant for gods sake.

alscarmuzza

Established Member
Reaction score
FYI
They are starting a small trial today and will be updating with results on the follicept website comments section. They seem to be answering questions there as well.

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
They should give ME some of the stuff to trial and document with PROPER pictures.

clion1995

Reaction score
I'm not an expert on this, but if IGF-1 fails couldn't they use AAPE along with their transdermal delivery method to grow hair?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not an expert on this, but if IGF-1 fails couldn't they use AAPE along with their transdermal delivery method to grow hair?

That would be much more exciting. But go ahead, let the idiots at BTT masturbate over IGF-1.

slam1523

Banned
Reaction score
That would be much more exciting. But go ahead, let the idiots at BTT masturbate over IGF-1.

Isn't AAPE being used in certain areas like Japan now? Hell where exactly do you feel we are at? I guess in looking back at the lebron convo it just made me think.. Maybe an fue procedure would hold me over a decade or so, and by that point it'll be solved anyways... I guess I don't understand the science well enough to know that follicept is just garbage, but you seem to.

clion1995

Reaction score
Hell you should def message them I just sent them an email. It would only make sense that they can deliver all of the proteins from AAPE using their technology since it can actually deliver large molecules across the transdermal layer without injections...

chemicalbrother

Established Member
Reaction score
yay - another product that, after application, will make my already thin hair look like crap * 10
but hey , if it turns me into a werewolf I'm not complaining.