Follica Microneedling Protocol Patent Disclosed

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a technical reason why you dermaroll instead of needling (e. g. Derminator 2), or is it because you do it daily? Why can't you needle daily instead?

It's faster and I save on needles because my bulk shipment got lost. When this coronavirus bullshit ends then I can go back to the pen and do every other day instead.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking for an alternativ as well. What Device is better than the derminator?

Dr. Pen devices are probably lower quality but rated much faster. Perhaps the A7 or M8 as they have thinner needles than the rest. Should slash your treatment time to less than 10 minutes.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Used my corded m8 last night for second time i got to the sunburn stage in 15 mins but i had the needle head fell off alot dunno if it was just a faulty needle head or the 3 retaining notch's no longer work on the pen i paid £39.99 for it on ebay I prefer it to the d2 noise and feel when the head stays on i use it on 8000rpm as 22000rpm seems like a piss take and cant be good compared to d2s 1500rpm quality of wound wise.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
D2 has best quality and reliability. Needles fall apart when disinfected with isopropyl alcohol. The other pens will tear off your skin instead of puncturing it. The dermapen 4 is something I'd be willing to try to speed up procedure.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
D2 has best quality and reliability. Needles fall apart when disinfected with isopropyl alcohol. The other pens will tear off your skin instead of puncturing it. The dermapen 4 is something I'd be willing to try to speed up procedure.
Yeah but it’s slow. Very very slow.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it really a issue at 1mm if it works and doesn't risk scars quicker the better no ? but at 2mm+ no way would i use anything but the best

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The dermapen 4 looks very good but it's only for clinics no?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's probably better to buy something you can always find the cartridges. They go fast and not sure if they are brand interchangeable

You can always find the cartridges. I have this thing for more than 1 year and cartridges are still available.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's the one the number guy used who started the needling craze, i would of gone with that but wanted needle gauge close to the d2 as possible so went for thinnest needle to rpm trade off i could get which leaves only the a6s m8 and a7 i think if you want thinner needles

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's the one the number guy used who started the needling craze, i would of gone with that but wanted needle gauge close to the d2 as possible so went for thinnest needle to rpm trade off i could get which leaves only the a6s m8 and a7 i think if you want thinner needles

I didn't know that there is a difference.

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally received my D2 cartridges today and start up again!

I placed another order for 12 more earlier this week as I was sure it was lost in delivery. They offer tracking on orders less than $100 which I'd recommend to anyone ordering now. It's an extra $7 but worth it IMO.

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got my D2 needles two days ago. It took an entire month to reach me in California. So order knowing they will take a long time. I got them untracked and supposedly they take even longer when you're taking the order.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I plan on buying the Dr. Pen A6. Anyone bought one of these on eBay and wanna recommend a good euro seller?

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So... it’s been a couple months; how’s everyone looking so far? Seen any results or improvement? New hairs? Anything? My vellus hairs have started to thicken and grow long in the front, temples not so much. Also slacked a bit on my Min applications, but don’t seem to have lost any ground.