Follica Microneedling Protocol Patent Disclosed

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
1-8$/mg. It's not cheap. You can get purmorphamine for much less, but it's less soluble and less stable with a higher molar mass. You need very little of smoothened agonist, and too much will act as an SHH inhibitor.

Is the CAS no: 912545-86-9 ?

Are there any research on this showing some baseline dosage?

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, so that stuff is not cheap either. I think baring all the stuff I will put on my cranium and ingest this year, I'll be reaching $50K annum spending

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does one get Valproic acid? That stuff is supposed to trigger neogenesis after needling

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
It just takes too long. Screw it, I'm ordering an SHH agonist. Nobody in my family has had cancer, and my genetic profile shows a reduced risk of cancer so I figure the risk is minimal.
:D good luck, hair is everything, I am doing hair transplant soon to replace my wispy hair

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
:D good luck, hair is everything, I am doing hair transplant soon to replace my wispy hair

Then you are posting on the wrong forum. There is a dedicated one for people like you who believe that displacing hair from the back of their head to the front will solve their issue. Not going to ague with you, if this is YOUR solution to your own problem, but that's not interesting to read in this thread.

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for those who are following the Follica protocol, are you also doing daily microneedling for absorption and at what depth? i feel like as long as the depth is low, maybe 0.5, microneedling for absorption will still be a good addition.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
for those who are following the Follica protocol, are you also doing daily microneedling for absorption and at what depth? i feel like as long as the depth is low, maybe 0.5, microneedling for absorption will still be a good addition.

I never groked the daily absorption motivation. < 500 daltons will be absorbed by the scalp. Not need to perforate more. In fact microneedling on top of the Follica protocol may cause more harm than good. The skin needs to heal and become healthy again to grow hair. So why torturing it more with daily perforation?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think they are skipping minoxidil on the microneedling day just to be safe about it. In fact, if they supported the absorption path they would ask to use minoxidil the day one is microneedling. My point is not about better absorption when microneedling but the fact that the skin needs to heal at some point to trigger regrowth. The protocol doesn't state you need to microneedle everyday. If fact, it says every two weeks. So what is the point of following their protocol if you are in fact microneedling every day just for better absorption?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, that may or may not work. I take oral minoxidil so I don't have to worry about absorption every darn day that way.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, that may or may not work. I take oral minoxidil so I don't have to worry about absorption every darn day that way.

I’m also on OM. How many MG’s? Any sides?

In terms of the daily needling. Have you read about Chen and his results.

I know there is hard science backing up giving time to heal. But there is no known science on light needling and whether that interferes with the healing process.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil 10mg splitted twice daily morning and night time.

Where can I read about Chen's results?

The light microneedling is where I am confused about. 0.75mm depth is already light, so what do we call lighter, less surface, less holes per cm2?

EDIT: I guess this is the study?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29028377

Nothing really new here. every fortnightly and minoxidil + microneedling is better than either. What else am I missing?

Last edited:

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil 10mg splitted twice daily morning and night time.

Where can I read about Chen's results?

The light microneedling is where I am confused about. 0.75mm depth is already light, so what do we call lighter, less surface, less holes per cm2?

EDIT: I guess this is the study?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29028377

Nothing really new here. every fortnightly and minoxidil + microneedling is better than either. What else am I missing?
Chen’s just a member who’s had good results on daily 1mm.

I think you’re right about the light wounding at 0.75, so in this instance it’s to do with the holes per cm2 causing effectively a burn like result.

Thats how people describe it anyway. Turns out this might be enough to trigger the healing process accordingly.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I am only able to get SAG hydrochloride at the moment, so it looks like I'm going with purmorphamine instead.
Sorry, I missed that... how do you use purmorphamine / whats the relationship with this protocol?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I missed that... how do you use purmorphamine / whats the relationship with this protocol?

SHH agonist. SHH-GLI signalling is required for hair follicle neogenesis.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-018-07142-9

As far as I know I'm the first person to ever try purmorphamine on the forums. 4 people tried SAG on the private forum, but I don't think they did it in conjunction with wounding. It's a dangerous pathway.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SHH agonist. SHH-GLI signalling is required for hair follicle neogenesis.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-018-07142-9

As far as I know I'm the first person to ever try purmorphamine on the forums. 4 people tried SAG on the private forum, but I don't think they did it in conjunction with wounding. It's a dangerous pathway.

You're a f*****g pioneer. Out of curiosity, any reports of success from those 4 people that tried it without wounding?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Free base is cheaper but it's also unstable so I didn't buy it. I got SAG HHG stable and that's expensive.