Follica Microneedling Protocol Patent Disclosed

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if follicas device will be made available to everyone? I certainly won't be going to no 'clinic'.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After a few days my whole top layer of skin is dead, and I spend a half hour scraping all the dandruff off my scalp
Glad I’m not alone. It was probably the most dandruff I’ve ever had in my life. Have you noticed any new hairs or anything?

Reaction score
Question about the protocol. Since you have to go 2cm into the hairline, do you think it might be easier and just as productive to build up from good hair and not needle too far into the bald area? If so, how far into the bald area, 2cm?

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral Minoxdil should also work for this protocol, right?

I drank like 2ml yesterday and that was so disgusting, the taste is strong. Is there a better way to do it?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad I’m not alone. It was probably the most dandruff I’ve ever had in my life. Have you noticed any new hairs or anything?

pretty normal that skin peels off

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral Minoxdil should also work for this protocol, right?

I drank like 2ml yesterday and that was so disgusting, the taste is strong. Is there a better way to do it?

2mL is an absolute shitload that's just dangerous.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
crouching,tilting,pillows the wind and gym trigger the burn for me .
The derminator 2 has the best needle 34½ gauge thickness for this so im not sure there's a better pen possibly the a7 but its thicker 34 gauge but has better rpm.

Not sure what pen it is i saw him say generic but thinks its a drpen lowest top speed rpm i seen on pens is 12000 highest 18000.
The Pen is in this vid i can't ID it .

Worrying thing is he got results from a roller which must have a rpm of like 60 lol

Hey that's me in the video. My pen didn't have a brand name on it but I'm pretty sure it's exactly the same as the TBPHP pen on Amazon UK.

Edit: Pretty sure this exactly the same one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anti-Aging...x=Dermape&sr=8-7#immersive-view_1583630443894

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty normal that skin peels off
I don’t know about you, but I’ve microneedled at depths of 1.5-2.0mm and never had skin peel at this level before. Are you following the protocol or are you just stating that skin peels? This is new to me and I’ve never heard of it before, so it’s not exactly “normal” to me.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey that's me in the video. My pen didn't have a brand name on it but I'm pretty sure it's exactly the same as the TBPHP pen on Amazon UK.

Edit: Pretty sure this exactly the same one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anti-Aging...x=Dermape&sr=8-7#immersive-view_1583630443894
Hi thanks for chipping in i was trying to reverse engineer what you did that many didn't now we have information on the 1400 to 1800 needle strikes per cm2 .
So it would seem assuming you were using that pen with it set to fastest speed of 18000rpm that everyone who followed your video using a derminator with its top speed of of 1500rpm was falling way short of needle strikes you were achieving even if they did exactly the same as you movement for movement .
The new info seems to suggest your going above and beyond but then we don't know for sure these pens move at speeds claimed one things for sure the derminator sounds like a steam liner engine room at top speed where as those pens sound like a mosquito.

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2mL is an absolute shitload that's just dangerous.
Yeah, I learned the hard way. I was having such bad heart palpitations. I read on the other thread people drinking 5ml, so I figured 2ml wasn't much.

How much should one be drinking then? Also, as a side note, I went to cut my hair and my baber said my hair was darker and she did notice a difference, so it is working.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I learned the hard way. I was having such bad heart palpitations. I read on the other thread people drinking 5ml, so I figured 2ml wasn't much.

How much should one be drinking then? Also, as a side note, I went to cut my hair and my baber said my hair was darker and she did notice a difference, so it is working.

I think you misread 5mg as 5mL... You're lucky you only had palpitations from that as you were having 20x the dose that the guys on the other thread were having.

Well if you're going to be drinking it, 5mg is 0.1mL of the standard 5% solution. *Arguably* you shouldn't be drinking it at all haha but f*** that just be careful. Most people stay at 10 mg / day or less.

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you misread 5mg as 5mL... You're lucky you only had palpitations from that as you were having 20x the dose that the guys on the other thread were having.

Well if you're going to be drinking it, 5mg is 0.1mL of the standard 5% solution. *Arguably* you shouldn't be drinking it at all haha but f*** that just be careful. Most people stay at 10 mg / day or less.

The reason why I drank it was because topical is annoying and takes time for me because I have to apply it across all my scalp.

I'll drink .1ml today and see if that's not too bad. It wasn't just bad palpitations, I could feel my blood pressure rising where I felt my blood vessels wanting to explode. I should have read more. But I'm desperate, so I need to continue on.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason why I drank it was because topical is annoying and takes time for me because I have to apply it across all my scalp.

I'll drink .1ml today and see if that's not too bad. It wasn't just bad palpitations, I could feel my blood pressure rising where I felt my blood vessels wanting to explode. I should have read more. But I'm desperate, so I need to continue on.

Don't worry haha I'm in the same boat. I've been on 7.5mg for almost 6 months now with no issues. Body hair has ramped up a little, head hair feels coarser but still losing steadily.

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry haha I'm in the same boat. I've been on 7.5mg for almost 6 months now with no issues. Body hair has ramped up a little, head hair feels coarser but still losing steadily.
Where did you get your oral Minoxdil? It looks like alldayalchemist wants my phone number to verify a prescription that I don't have. I want to buy it without a prescription.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you get your oral Minoxdil? It looks like alldayalchemist wants my phone number to verify a prescription that I don't have. I want to buy it without a prescription.

A local pharmacy... In liquid form ;)

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's a good thing you didn't you didn't go with the full 5ml that you thought.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean I don't know if it'll work for you but yes that will contain 5mg of minoxidil and the other ingredients won't hurt you.

5% is 50mg/ml. not 5mg.