Follica Microneedling Protocol Patent Disclosed

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do about 10-12 minutes. Definitely not gonna be in line with this protocol but there are others who've had success with dermarolling in a way that i am so it's worth a try at least. I doubt other studies into dermarollling did it at 1600 holes per square centimetre.
10-12 minutes is plenty with something like the M8 on fastest speed. I've only got thinning in the hairline so it's even less for me.

Of course, this is assuming that the specs for Dr pen devices are true.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is like spraying water on a forest fire and thinking the water is making it worse when trees continue to burn.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is like spraying water on a forest fire and thinking the water is making it worse when trees continue to burn.
There is a study that shows that ppl that quit minoxidil were below the palcebo group after 90 days of quitting. You talk about it like you know why minoxidil create crazy sheds to everyone but you dont . Only 1/3 approximtly benfit from minoxidil the rest either maintain or keep losing.
Its well known that minoxidil result decline even with finasteride. Cuz both drugs decline around 2 years. Im suprised to hear you defend on this shitty drug

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a study that shows that ppl that quit minoxidil were below the palcebo group after 90 days of quitting. You talk about it like you know why minoxidil create crazy sheds to everyone but you dont . Only 1/3 approximtly benfit from minoxidil the rest either maintain or keep losing.
Its well known that minoxidil result decline even with finasteride. Cuz both drugs decline around 2 years. Im suprised to hear you defend on this shitty drug
They drop below placebo for one month and then are even with placebo. I'm just stating facts. Minoxidil finasteride and dutasteride do not cause hair loss, I don't care what people on internet forums say.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody is being hostile towards you, we're just making sure readers know not to expect anything from what you're doing. I'm sure kitedude thinks it benefited him. We see people who think scalp masses and pumpkin seed oil helped them too. The placebo effect is strong. What we haven't seen is photographic evidence of microneedling working without minoxidil.

There is but one example. @MyThinningConfidence had early success with strictly microneedling and massage, very well documented as well.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is but one example. @MyThinningConfidence had early success with strictly microneedling and massage, very well documented as well.
I've seen his thread, it looked to me like he was kidding himself and only got results when he added finasteride and nizoral.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I've seen his thread, it looked to me like he was kidding himself and only got results when he added finasteride and nizoral.
I've only looked quickly but I cant make much sense of his thread. The before and after pictures are all from different angles and it doesn't seem immediately clear at what point he added finasteride.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only looked quickly but I cant make much sense of his thread. The before and after pictures are all from different angles and it doesn't seem immediately clear at what point he added finasteride.
I know the thread's a bit messy now but if you see the comparisons from before to the end of September 2018 until he started finasteride there was definitely a huge improvement. That doesn't mean in any way that I think your average balder will respond at all to microneedling / massage without chemical intervention, but improvements have, in isolated incidents, been seen.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the thread's a bit messy now but if you see the comparisons from before to the end of September 2018 until he started finasteride there was definitely a huge improvement. That doesn't mean in any way that I think your average balder will respond at all to microneedling / massage without chemical intervention, but improvements have, in isolated incidents, been seen.
I still remember looking at his thread originally and thinking his hair was just longer or something. Anyways, people's hair gets better sometimes from doing absolutely nothing.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
JFC in this alternate dimension minoxidil makes people lose their hair and fina really makes the dick fall off. People put some random sh*t on their head and suddenly the same day they're impotent with shrinking balls giving no reasonable explanation how something with absolutely zero hormonal effects can do that.

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
For those of us who can’t use minoxidil, what’s the best alternative alongside needling? Currently using Adenogen and stemox once a day along with microneedling every other week or so.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Adenosine (brand name adenogen) is equivalent to minoxidil.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Don't know much about its use for hair loss but Adenosine is really f'n horrible if it gets into your blood stream. If you want to feel like you're dying then that will do it. Speaking as someone who has experienced its effects intravenously.

Any other available topicals?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody injects adenosine for hair loss. It's used topically by millions of people in Japan without issue. PGE2, bimatoprost, and latanoprost are others that can be used instead of minoxidil.

THairy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry being late to get back here. Yes, had thought what the heck already have the Derminator on hand, why not try that first before adding anything else, can't hurt! Mmmm, well, initially many hair follicles did wake up and even a few have continued to grow, but pretty well any other forward movement has ceased, sigh! Have had significant shed on top, so have actually gone backwards. Soooo, tonight am sitting here ready to push the button on a Minoxidil order! Still am optimistic due to the several hairs I see just sitting there at the surface. See how this goes with adding Minoxidil and might also begin some PRP treatments ...

Hey, anyone suggest a brand of Finasteride cream from here in Canada?

Thanks guys!

N1TR4M

My Regimen
Reaction score
No definable blood spots for me ,but my needle cartridge was a pink, plasma, skin, slimy chuck in the bin mess. red 72hours pealed like crazy for the next 48hours after so was normalized and pain free by day 5 have a Boris Johnson comb over so skin being mess didn't concern me.
only ever had sun burn a few times on backs of my hands id say it was very similar to that duration ,sensation, looks and pealing. Tho that's just me a top hair transplant surgeon said i had most lax skin he had ever seen so i may have different results than the median person.
How soon can you wear a cap after the session without it affecting the area? Would anyone know this or has tried this?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious why you think adenosine is equivalent to minoxidil when the studies shows it was inferior to 2% minoxidil in everything but the user score (which is probably because the shed wasn't as aggressive).

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious why you think adenosine is equivalent to minoxidil when the studies shows it was inferior to 2% minoxidil in everything but the user score (which is probably because the shed wasn't as aggressive).
What studies?

This is the only one I'm aware of comparing adenosine to minoxidil head to head, and the difference in user score is attributed to adenosine working faster than minoxidil.
The conclusion, the present study interestingly showed that topical application of a solution with 0.75% adenosine had the same effects to minoxidil 5% in the regulation of hair growth cycle and recovery of hair loss. According to the patient satisfaction rate, adenosine was superior to minoxidil in the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia because it could prevent hair loss faster and stimulate hair growth more desirably