Follica Microneedling Protocol Patent Disclosed

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
In another news, Samsuned Follicum and Cassiopeia are also starting trials.... What else is new?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another daily needling success story. Light daily wounding seems to be very effective.

Usually the person is using Minoxidil as well though.

I wonder if daily (or any kind of) needling would bring anything in the absence of Minoxidil. It is supposed to stimulate cell repair and release of growth factors anyway.

The wounding every 2 weeks protocol is recommended when aiming for follicular neogenesis. But if you are after growth factor release, that seems very inadequate. I've noticed an effect on hair (tensile strength, texture, whatever) lasting from needling maybe 2-3 days, after that it fades. Now you're waiting 10 more days and your hair is dying in the meantime. Maybe I should try doing it every 2-3 days, if only it wasn't such a pain in the ***.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've noticed an effect on hair (tensile strength, texture, whatever) lasting from needling maybe 2-3 days, after that it fades.

2-3 days? How can anything like that be detectable in real world conditions? That's lab research territory.

With all due respect I think you are imagining things.

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now if my f.uck.ing crown could stop being a c.unt and grow already I too could be considered a high frequency needling success.

Doing it every other day is literally providing my hairline rocket fuel but my crown won't budge.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
2-3 days? How can anything like that be detectable in real world conditions? That's lab research territory.

With all due respect I think you are imagining things.

You have to be a little bit perceptive. Hair isn't just dead tissue that hangs around until it falls off. Try to take a large dose of something estrogenic (like say gobs of estriol) and you should notice a different 'feel' to your hair the next day. Though maybe you are a receeder whose hair outside of the balding zone is otherwise in perfect health. It tends to be more noticeable in diffusers.

Obviously, we aren't talking about any kind of visible regrowth, simply the strength and feel of existing hair - particularly those semi-miniaturized hairs at the very edge of your hairline. When the life is sucked out of them by DHT they will tend to curl over and fall flat down like a snowdrop (it gives that frayed, spiderweb-like appearance to your hairline). When you take an effective substance their tendency to stand up straight and group together with the rest of the hair behind them can return quite quickly.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
This month I started 0.75mm 20mins morning and evening before applying elixir. Then fortnightly at 2mm. I use a D2 on fast speed 12 needles.

That's awesome! You are more dedicated than I am. I tried this nightly on one spot for 8 days and that was all I could take.

One thing though, morning and evening is too much. I'll bet you're still getting significantly increased absorption 12 hours later if you needle for 20 minutes.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's awesome! You are more dedicated than I am. I tried this nightly on one spot for 8 days and that was all I could take.

One thing though, morning and evening is too much. I'll bet you're still getting significantly increased absorption 12 hours later if you needle for 20 minutes.

I do 16 hours fasting too and morning needling on an empty stomach is more painful than evenings after a meal. So I would love to skip morning sessions.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also use VPA 8.3% right after the days I microneedle at .75mm. I use SAG the day I microneedle at 1.5mm.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a new D2 recently and I was curious if anyone has tried to calibrate their unit or at least verify it is at the correct needle depth. Any method for doing this?
are you in the US? just wondering how long it took to ship and arrive for you cuz I hear even b4 the pandemic the delivery times were a bit much

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
...I've tried to find anecdotes on vpa and struggled to find success stories

That's expected:
on MONOTHERAPY you don't get regrowth,
on SINKTHERAPY you don't know what's lifting -
either way you don't get your answer...

Ideally, someone would add only VPA after years of continued SINKTHERAPY -
but people are not waiting in line for GUINEAPIGGING...

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's expected:

on MONOTHERAPY you don't get regrowth,
on SINKTHERAPY you don't know what's lifting -

either way you don't get your answer...

That's what makes this game really hard. HF take 6 months to cycle. I am on 150 different things these days. How the heck do I know what works?

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what makes this game really hard. HF take 6 months to cycle. I am on 150 different things these days. How the heck do I know what works?

SINKTHERAPY DILEMMA
I like @Ramsey's take on this one:

"...I’d prefer to do many treatments and hopefully have more hair while not knowing which of my many treatments to thank, rather than to have less hair knowing for sure that it’s the failure of 1 treatment and having wasted 3-6 months."

OUTSTANDIGLY documented Success Story BTW -
and well worth a read (if you haven't already):

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...e-and-details-shedding-health-effects.110986/

Last edited: