Folexen: New Hair Loss Treatment based on S-Equol

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered some 6mg equol pills and am going to try using it along with seti and neogenic in a topical.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered some 6mg equol pills and am going to try using it along with seti and neogenic in a topical.

BUMP How goes it RUserious? ever try this out?

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah my bad for the silence, basically I found it difficult to dissolve the equol with seti, neogenic, polysorbate 80 and DMSO. So for now I just stuck with the other ingredients, I keep it stored in the fridge and use it twice a day but haven't had noticeable results apart from decreased shedsing.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah my bad for the silence, basically I found it difficult to dissolve the equol with seti, neogenic, polysorbate 80 and DMSO. So for now I just stuck with the other ingredients, I keep it stored in the fridge and use it twice a day but haven't had noticeable results apart from decreased shedsing.

Reduced shedding is a good sign. Has the shedding reduced substantively ? :) I wonder if it's from SETI, equol or both.

I am thinking of adding SETI to my regimen (in October, November) after my hair transplant next week.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reduced shedding is a good sign. Has the shedding reduced substantively ? :) I wonder if it's from SETI, equol or both.

I am thinking of adding SETI to my regimen (in October, November) after my hair transplant next week.

Since using seti I do not shed at all, last month or so I went about a week without using seti and I shed more than I had done in months. So that's a sign that it is doing something but the effects can quickly wear off, maybe some sort of rebound effect? Anyway, from my own experience, I don't think that seti ALONE is capable of maintaining my hair (can not speak for equol as I couldn't find a right mix that fully dissolved both equol and seti), I am jumping back on finasteride out of desperation to try and hold me out until some of the promising new treatments come out.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since using seti I do not shed at all, last month or so I went about a week without using seti and I shed more than I had done in months. So that's a sign that it is doing something but the effects can quickly wear off, maybe some sort of rebound effect? Anyway, from my own experience, I don't think that seti ALONE is capable of maintaining my hair (can not speak for equol as I couldn't find a right mix that fully dissolved both equol and seti), I am jumping back on finasteride out of desperation to try and hold me out until some of the promising new treatments come out.

Are you still on setipiprant? How has it faired for you?

thewelward2023

My Regimen
Reaction score
While it's not going to grow you new hair, I've been really liking these pills for strengthening what hair I have left:

Ultra HNS (Hair, Nails, Skin) (90 V-caps) by Douglas Laboratories​

I got them over at Natural Healing House (naturalhealinghouse.com)