Fluridil/Topilutamide 10% concentration

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fluridil’s patent has expired. It has a regulatory status as a cosmetic in the EU. Eucapil is too weak and doesn’t do much imo. However the chemical has extreme potential due to its lack of systemic absorption. Therefore we should try to get a lab to produce 7-10 % fluridil.

Would love some input on this.

@pegasus2 @John Difool

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fluridil sides are pretty intense and its short half life of 6 hours don't promote it such a good candidate compared to Bica when taken orally. I've never bother with topical AA beside RU when my DHT was elevated.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fluridil sides are pretty intense and its short half life of 6 hours don't promote it such a good candidate compared to Bica when taken orally. I've never bother with topical AA beside RU when my DHT was elevated.
I think you are confusing fluridil with flutamide. Fluridil breaks down in bloodstream

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the input mate. As sonic says, I am thinking of fluridil. It is highly hydrophobic. It is under the brand name Eucapil, but a ridicolous low concentration (2%).

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pigeon Would also appreciate your thoughts on this

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
With 5 times the dosage of Bica 4 times less affinity 14 times less half life;, I don't know if this would be justifying this effort. But again, everyone is entitled to try it and report.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again we have gold old RU and folks are all jazzed up about this stuff and CB and other drugs claiming no systemic impact. The only way it won't go systemi is if you use too little to get rany esults. Talk to you in 6 months when you are back looking for something else.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Id say this is definitely worth a go, someone recently had very good results on the a reddit needling thread that someone also posted here on the needling thread a few days ago, when you read into it this works similar to CB

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that the patent ran out doesn't bode well for any type of great gains. This is an AA that we used for women's hair loss in Europe no?

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that the patent ran out doesn't bode well for any type of great gains. This is an AA that we used for women's hair loss in Europe no?
The patent ran out because of the time limit. Not because the company abondoned it! Just like Minoxidil.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, been around for 20 years yet not popular. Will it render you sterile? I might be confusing compounds.
That's because it has been sold only as the 2 % solution. And no one could make another version, until now that the patent expired. No it wont render you sterile. The compound is interesting because it gets destroyed by water. And as we all know, blood contains water (about 92 % water!)

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Id say this is definitely worth a go, someone recently had very good results on the a reddit needling thread that someone also posted here on the needling thread a few days ago, when you read into it this works similar to CB
CB works? Some precious advices here.