Fluridil/Topilutamide 10% concentration

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only 1% of RU58841 gets metabolized into the active compound, so 5% RU58841 is only .05% of the active compound. Saying that 2% Fluridil is a weaker concentration than 5% RU58841 is faulty.

He's starting from the premise that mg for mg RU is more potent. Neither one is potent, they are both metabolized into the active form, but a greater amount of flutamide gets metabolized into hydroxyflutamide than does RU58841 into cyanonilutamide. You're getting more of the active metabolite with 2% flutamide than you are with 5% RU.

I'm confused. Fluridil, AFAIK is already in its active form, but breaks down into inactive forms into the bloodstream.

Why are we talking about flutamide (an entirely different compound) here?

GabberHead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm wondering why Eucapil didn't pursue higher concentrations if it's supposedly more effective, is it to keep it as a cosmetic only?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm confused. Fluridil, AFAIK is already in its active form, but breaks down into inactive forms into the bloodstream.

Why are we talking about flutamide (an entirely different compound) here?
Sorry, I was looking at an another thread then came back to this one and got mixed up on which drugs were being compared. Yes fluridil is already active, and so comparing to RU you're getting more of the active compound.

I'm with you though, I don't have much interest in trying it either.

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got sides on 0.5 mg EOD on finasteride. Would putting this on my head be better than doing nothing? Don't see another relatively safe hormonal route unless i can get a good source and formulation for cb (not something I have to purity test).

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got sides on 0.5 mg EOD on finasteride. Would putting this on my head be better than doing nothing? Don't see another relatively safe hormonal route unless i can get a good source and formulation for cb (not something I have to purity test).
It's safe.