Fluridil (eucapil) Update For Those That Are Interested

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've been using Fluridil (brand name Eucapil) for the past month. Here are some details:

Noticed maybe around 20% decrease in shedding from the 2nd-3rd day. Decrease in shedding didn't get any better as time went on, but the results has been consistent thus far. I'm taking one ampule per day (2 ml). Unfortunately, even though the Eucapil isn't that greasy, it still makes my very thin (diffuse) hair look terrible, so instead of leaving it on all day I only leave it on my scalp around 3 hours before washing it off before going to bed. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised since this the ONLY thing that gave me a positive effect. No, I don't notice any regrowth, but I'm hoping that if my shedding continues to be reduced I'll be experiencing a slight increase in density in the next several months (hopefully).

Here is a list of things I've tried so far:

- Finasteride (prescription for brand name Propecia) @ 1 mg./day for 11 months (no reduction in shedding, and even experienced heavier than normal shedding off and on throughout the whole 11 months)
- Nizoral @ both 1% and 2% (tried using this shampoo off and on and started to notice I tend to get a heavier than normal shed right after using, not sure if I'm having an allergic reaction to it)
- oral Seti from Lyphar @ 500 mgs. 2x/day for first 4 weeks and 700 mgs. 2x/day for the 5th week (no reduction in scalp itch or shedding)
- olive oil/emu oil/coconut oil/rosemary oil/garlic/onion (experimented with natural compounds separately over the years; applied them topically with zero results)

Hopefully some of you here that didn't get any results from finasteride can benefit from Fluridil. I think my androgen receptors are way too sensitive so it makes sense that a compound that directly binds to the receptors will provide more benefit than trying to reduce dht levels in the body (not even dutasteride can get rid of 100% of dht). I plan on using this stuff until either it loses it's effect or if something else becomes available (Brotzu lotion, shiseido, etc.)

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
fluridiril can only work by going systemic because flutamide is not active, its metabolite is the anti androgen

fluridril is a failed meme, you have the metabolite of flutamide systemically, you just have not noticed it yet

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
fluridiril can only work by going systemic because flutamide is not active, its metabolite is the anti androgen

fluridril is a failed meme, you have the metabolite of flutamide systemically, you just have not noticed it yet

I think you are mistaken Fluridil bares no relation to Flutamide, AFAIK Fluridil is systemically nonresorbable and Topilatumide is a straight NSAA that degrades into non-toxic excretable fragments, BP-34 and trifluoroacetic acid, devoid of anti-androgenic activity.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Fluridil (topilutamide) supposedly doesn't go systemic. Not saying this is true or not, all I know is that I've seen a noticeable difference without any side effects. Even if this stuff is just giving me a placebo effect, it has still delivered more results than anything I've used before so I'll continue using it. I'll keep you guys posted if I get any side effects or if this stuff stops working.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are mistaken Fluridil bares no relation to Flutamide, AFAIK Fluridil is systemically nonresorbable and Topilatumide is a straight NSAA that degrades into non-toxic excretable fragments, BP-34 and trifluoroacetic acid, devoid of anti-androgenic activity.

Oh yea my bad. I assumed it was just a marketed version of topical flutamide

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've been using Fluridil (brand name Eucapil) for the past month. Here are some details:

Noticed maybe around 20% decrease in shedding from the 2nd-3rd day. Decrease in shedding didn't get any better as time went on, but the results has been consistent thus far. I'm taking one ampule per day (2 ml). Unfortunately, even though the Eucapil isn't that greasy, it still makes my very thin (diffuse) hair look terrible, so instead of leaving it on all day I only leave it on my scalp around 3 hours before washing it off before going to bed. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised since this the ONLY thing that gave me a positive effect. No, I don't notice any regrowth, but I'm hoping that if my shedding continues to be reduced I'll be experiencing a slight increase in density in the next several months (hopefully).

Here is a list of things I've tried so far:

- Finasteride (prescription for brand name Propecia) @ 1 mg./day for 11 months (no reduction in shedding, and even experienced heavier than normal shedding off and on throughout the whole 11 months)
- Nizoral @ both 1% and 2% (tried using this shampoo off and on and started to notice I tend to get a heavier than normal shed right after using, not sure if I'm having an allergic reaction to it)
- oral Seti from Lyphar @ 500 mgs. 2x/day for first 4 weeks and 700 mgs. 2x/day for the 5th week (no reduction in scalp itch or shedding)
- olive oil/emu oil/coconut oil/rosemary oil/garlic/onion (experimented with natural compounds separately over the years; applied them topically with zero results)

Hopefully some of you here that didn't get any results from finasteride can benefit from Fluridil. I think my androgen receptors are way too sensitive so it makes sense that a compound that directly binds to the receptors will provide more benefit than trying to reduce dht levels in the body (not even dutasteride can get rid of 100% of dht). I plan on using this stuff until either it loses it's effect or if something else becomes available (Brotzu lotion, shiseido, etc.)

Hey any update on this??

jazz1

Reaction score
I am correct it is a mild anti androgen?

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
I heard a theory that the body will produce more receptor and also a theory that the receptor will be more sensitive in long term, true?

el_duterino

Reaction score
I used Fluridil/Eucapil for about a year, a few years ago and here is my experience

1- zero side effects, as its designed to break up in blood.
2 - reduced shedding to almost zero
3 - expensive
4 - did not halt hair loss, miniaturization
5 - did not increase hair caliber back to normal like minoxidil did

I used up to 3 vials per day to see if increasing dosage helps, but no, it did not.
In my experience, using a AR blocker like RU or CB did produce much better results, and is a far better cost/performance treatment. Also, the newer drug Neogenic/Stemoxydine has a much better effect on reducing shedding/miniaturization by acting on the hair cycles and I still use it everyday, along with CB and minoxidil.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used Fluridil/Eucapil for about a year, a few years ago and here is my experience

3 - expensive

I used up to 3 vials per day to see if increasing dosage helps, but no, it did not.
In my experience, using a AR blocker like RU or CB did produce much better results, and is a far better cost/performance treatment. Also, the newer drug Neogenic/Stemoxydine has a much better effect on reducing shedding/miniaturization by acting on the hair cycles and I still use it everyday, along with CB and minoxidil.
Where do you get CB from? And how much ?

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

3 - expensive

So it stopped shedding but did nothing to help outside of that? How?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah surely if it stopped shedding it also reduced your hair loss and miniaturization?
Eating Tofu and taking a B Vit sup with brewers yeast does that for me, also drinking black tea too.

el_duterino

Reaction score
I got my CB from Kane but there are other suppliers. The official CB "winlevi" acne acne 1% cream is planned to go on sale early 2021 so I will get my hands on these tubes and see if this can replace Chinese suppliers
I payed around 60 USD per Gram and I use 50mg a day

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got my CB from Kane but there are other suppliers. The official CB "winlevi" acne acne 1% cream is planned to go on sale early 2021 so I will get my hands on these tubes and see if this can replace Chinese suppliers
I payed around 60 USD per Gram and I use 50mg a day
sorry to bother you but do you consider cb being as effective a RU in your case? ( many ppl saying its weaker gram per gram). For someone looking to target scalp T is cb the safer alternative ? and what's your take on cb causing a potential hpa axis supression?

el_duterino

Reaction score
I used RU for 9 years, in combination with dutasteride at first then on its own.

RU is not a completely side-effect free, safe drug, it produced systemic androgenic side effects and perhaps other side effect which we don't know of as it has never been fully tested in humans.

Because it has a systemic side effect, a portion of the drug goes systemic and is also able to reach the follicles via the blood stream, so in practice, gram per gram RU is more powerful than CB because of the partial systemic effect.

I had erections issues on even 20mg of RU, but I am using CB at 50mg or more I don't have these side effects or anything else to notice. I has side effects on dutasteride and even a bit on finasteride but less than dutasteride.

Some people reported brain fog on RU and other sides, kind of similar to finasteride but stronger as you also block T not just DHT. Side effects were temporary, at least for me. I also used finasteride for 6 years and did not have PFS.

So you may need more CB as its a pure topical, but it has no side effects at least in adults, unless you use a lot maybe, but you don't need that much to just maintain hair if you also use minoxidil and Stemoxydine.

For me 50mg of CB is equivalent to 20mg of RU in terms of hair effect, minus the side effects but costs more.

Because CB is quite hard to make and expensive to make by the China labs, many people on these forums are not able to use enough I think, and RU is very cheap. RU will eventually die once CB is available outside the China labs at normal prices.

Last edited:

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
THANKS YOU SO MUCH<3 . do you think for someone unable to maintain his hairline on finasteride or dutasteride that cb couold be a decent alternative? I was thinking of trying a low dose ru first just to see how my hairlines react and then invest in cb if i respond well.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Yes CB and RU work better than dutasteride and finasteride for the hairline in my experience, because they can block T as well, that is the reason why I started RU back then, because I was unable to maintain on dutasteride anymore even though it worked ok for the first 4 years

I even tried topical flutamide, and it worked as well for the hairline, but the sides were very strong, impossible to have sex after 2 weeks of usage

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes CB and RU work better than dutasteride and finasteride for the hairline in my experience, because they can block T as well, that is the reason why I started RU back then, because I was unable to maintain on dutasteride anymore even though it worked ok for the first 4 years

I even tried topical flutamide, and it worked as well for the hairline, but the sides were very strong, impossible to have sex after 2 weeks of usage

Kane's CB has less than 50% purity. I have sent it to two different labs now.

Are you using Stemox as a vehicle for your CB?

jd_uk

Reaction score
Kane's CB has less than 50% purity. I have sent it to two different labs now.

Are you using Stemox as a vehicle for your CB?
Jeez. Makes you wonder what else is in these drugs that people are putting on their scalp...

Have you find anywhere that does have proper CB?