Finding Love Before Hair Loss

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
jakeb said:
person said:
I have wondered too. I am 19 years old. My solution is I will wear a wig in the near future, no fu**ing way am I living the rest of my life seeing the 17 year old hotties that eye me up no longer look at me.

I'm really curious about this. Maybe my image of what a wig is like is not accurate, but I can't even imagine the hilarious reaction to getting a girl interested in you to the point that things get physical and... isn't she going to to figure out you've got a piece? I can't see how that wouldn't be her "hilarious date horror story" for years to come.

The great injustice is that while of course women like attractive men, they don't like vain men. And the bar for male vanity is much lower than it is for women. I find myself giving excuses about skin cancer as to why I wear sunscreen (the skin cancer is part of it, sure, but I wouldn't dare mention that I also don't want to get old and wrinkly looking).

Very true. Also, I have learned the hard way that hair transplant's are also in the same category in this respect - unless they are completely undetectable which is not usually the case.

cleverusername said:
The great injustice is women judge men on things they can't help such as hair loss or height and compare it to men judging them for being fat which is well within their control. So basically a short bald dude who eats well and exercises. is intelligent and cultured should be thankful that a fat glutinous pig who is dumb and has no class is remotely interested in him. It would be like men refusing to date any woman with a flat chest and flat ***, they would be scorned for being horrible human beings.

Yes, I agree with this also. I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of society views us bald men as "lesser" human beings. We are supposed to just accept whatever woman we can get because we don't deserve to have a choice. We are not "fortunate" enough with looks and we should jump at the oppurtunity to be with any woman who will accept us.

I was watching this show on the "21 hottest places of Las Vegas" last night. I was blown away at how shallow minded every single person on there was that they interviewed. Every one of them, especially the girls, all said something along the lines of: "I come here because of the atmosphere. Everywhere you look, there's nothing but ATTRACTIVE people. It's just a place for a hot time!"

Or, they'd say something like, "This place has nothing but hot guys and girls, woo-hoo! Hot bodies, bikinis, Playboy playmates, all nothing but sexy people!"

Then, the commentator comes on, and says, "You have to be attractive to be in this club. Or, you will be asked to leave." :(

I did not see one bald guy in any of the clubs they showed - not one!

What's your point though? I don't get it. Are you saying life is unfair? Well maybe you should wake up and realise it is. A guy with thick curly locks will attract beautiful young girls more than a bald head, fact. The question is what are you going to do about it? My actual hair genes are very very good in terms on the quality of my donor hair, very thick lushious curls. However I have the balding gene additionally, my solution is that I will buy a very expensive wig and enjoy the rest of my life until a cure comes out.

s.a.f

Reaction score
dudemon said:
hair transplant's or rugs - it makes no difference their both viewed as vain. People in general (guys and girls) look down upon, and have no respect, for guys with hair transplant's and rugs. I believe this is pretty true for society in general - although it may not always be the case.
True,
If you have either a hair transplant or wig and people know about it, it just says here is somebody who could'nt handle the slightly poor genetic hand that nature dealt them.
I'm sure that most people will have more respect for someone who does nothing to combat or hide their hairloss but I dont think that will go far in terms of how attractive they (women) will find you for it. In terms of 2 guys who are relativly equal except one wears a wig and the other has natural hair you know which one they'd prefer.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
person said:
Rugs - just like hair transplant's on guys who already have extensive loss (NW4-7), IMO, are a poor solution - don't even go there. You do what you want, but if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't even think about rugs - not at all. Rugs are all about hiding the truth - "living a lie."
So basicly what you are saying is "dont even try", and i say, never overule something you never tried, and if you did maybe it will work better for the next guy. i have a philosophy when facing dilemmas such as this, evaluate the situation by the gains and loses at the extreme points: at the worse senrio you tried a system, it didnt looked good, you lose some cash (no more then a few houndrds) at the "extreme" best senrio you earn a lifetime of confidance and feeling better going out to the street.

vanhalenfan said:
you guys need to read the game
I did the same mistake few weeks ago (got flamed by s.a.f and um), some poeple are too stubbern to listen. :dunno:

CCS

Reaction score
casperz said:
I think it a mistake for anyone to go looking for a girlfriend. It makes guys
seem desperate and that puts the women in control. I found that if you act like you
could care less about them but are pleasant to be around they want you all the more.

And if I could do it all over I think I would just avoid women altogether. I know a lot
of guys in their forties that are doing just that or have done that their entire lives.
At some point around 40 that hot piece of tail just does not mean that much to you
and you realize you've wasted a large part of your adult life chasing it or married to it.

It's hard to get that message through to guys that have not lived from 20 to 40 though
and been through it. I'm not down on women at all, I just have seen the light and realized that
we spend a lot of time and money chasing something that after we have it we are not
any happier... just sayin.

Depends what you have to do to get it, and how much you get. If she is technically "with you" and spending your money, and she only has sex with you once a week if that and just lies there asking you if you are done yet, then yeah, it would not make you happy. But if she actually is attracted to you and acts like it, that would be different.

Basically, if you don't know what you are capable of, you chase and try to find out. But if you don't catch it soon enough, then you are right that a guy should leave it alone and keep his money for himself so he can at least have that fun. The problem is too many guys spend too much time and money blown on women who don't even like them.

CCS

Reaction score
cleverusername said:
The great injustice is women judge men on things they can't help such as hair loss or height and compare it to men judging them for being fat which is well within their control. So basically a short bald dude who eats well and exercises. is intelligent and cultured should be thankful that a fat glutinous pig who is dumb and has no class is remotely interested in him. It would be like men refusing to date any woman with a flat chest and flat ***, they would be scorned for being horrible human beings.

I agree it is sad and unfair. But people don't date you because of just your character. Character is nice, but if they can get a sexy body that is very willing, they will take that, and it does not matter if it is genetic or of your doing. Some guys naturally have perfect muscle size and shape. Women don't turn them down for not working out. Instead, they prefer them because they know the guy won't lose it ever.

Try not to get bitter. Just use the tools you have, and keep imagining new tools. Your best compensation for height is muscle and a big penis. Your best compensation for hair loss is a good tupee. Money gets you marriage, not romance, so beware. Spend your money on your appearance, not so much on her, but don't be scammed by snake oil.

I once met a woman who had some serious health problems from a car crash. She was hit by a speeding truck and lucky to be alive. She was in a wheelchair, and had lots of scars and deformities. Obviously not her fault. I felt sorry for her, but I did not date her. I would have given her sympathy sex if she had asked, but I don't think I looked good enough to really make her year or anything. I think she just needed a relationship which I did not want to give.

CCS

Reaction score
vanhalenfan said:
you guys need to read the game
And learn how to trick women into thinking you have resources so they will sleep with you to get you hooked. Many guys try it, and women get sharper. You need many many hours to get the act down. Yeah, if you are maxed out in every other way, go for it. I still have 12 inch arms, and I am sure I can get to 15 inches, and I don't want to waste time at clubs until then.

CCS

Reaction score
person said:
Rugs - just like hair transplant's on guys who already have extensive loss (NW4-7), IMO, are a poor solution - don't even go there. You do what you want, but if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't even think about rugs - not at all. Rugs are all about hiding the truth - "living a lie."

I agree NW4-7 should not get hair transplant. I was NW4a, and my grafts are just borderline at times but really too see through. I'd hate to thin my sides any more trying to thicken the top, when that would mean I'd need a full cap later. Better to use the money on a toupe and keep my thick sides.

As for the wig, it does not hurt to try. Try a few places too. Worse case you toss it in the trash and shave your head. Best case you look way better than any hair transplant could ever make you look. Fact is no one can ever be sure, and this way you look better. Just don't sleep with your coworkers or neighbors. As long as you meet women at hiking clubs and classes, they can't spread the word too well. Your coworkers will never know because they can never get too close. And even if they do, they won't be in contact with your next girlfriend, at least not until after you slept with her.

dude77

Reaction score
CCS said:
I still have 12 inch arms, and I am sure I can get to 15 inches, and I don't want to waste time at clubs until then.

hahaha that was funny ..

now .. is arm size the ONLY reason you're holding off on the clubs ? something tells me it's not .. I know this neurotic thinking well because I do it also but in different ways ..

you start thinking "I can't do this because I don't have this" "I can't go here because I don't have this or I'm not this" and it goes on and on and on .. and if you don't stop it .. it never ends .. really unhealthy mindset

ali777

Reaction score
dude77 said:
CCS said:
I still have 12 inch arms, and I am sure I can get to 15 inches, and I don't want to waste time at clubs until then.

hahaha that was funny ..

now .. is arm size the ONLY reason you're holding off on the clubs ? something tells me it's not .. I know this neurotic thinking well because I do it also but in different ways ..

you start thinking "I can't do this because I don't have this" "I can't go here because I don't have this or I'm not this" and it goes on and on and on .. and if you don't stop it .. it never ends .. really unhealthy mindset

+1

CCS needs to learn how to be content with what he's got and how to be happy in life. IBM is the same....

There is nothing wrong with trying to better ourselves but having the support of a partner can make it easier. "Behind every successful man, there is a woman". The moment I find that woman I'll get down on my knees.

IBM

Reaction score
dudemon post about hair transplant is a very good post. I've the same opinion about hair transplant. The problem is you might get it good in the beginning but hairloss does not stop there and the maintainance must be an hell to deal with.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
dude77 said:
CCS said:

hahaha that was funny ..

sh*t, that describes me to a T. I can't even count how many days I've stayed inside because of dumb reasons including my hair. I've actually had that problem long before I lost my hair.

CCS

Reaction score
cleverusername said:
dude77 said:
CCS said:

hahaha that was funny ..

sh*t, that describes me to a T. I can't even count how many days I've stayed inside because of dumb reasons including my hair. I've actually had that problem long before I lost my hair.

I go out all the time. I just don't bother hitting on women when I'm out. I don't care who sees me without hair, because I know I'll fix it later with my next piece, and I doubt I'll see any of these random people again anyway, nor will they remember my hair if I do. I just see no point in hitting on a hot women who obviously won't be attracted to me.

My arms are not the only issue. I'm pasty white until my laser hair removal is over in about a year. I also have a few razor bumps here and there that should go away soon. I think I can perfect a piece towards the end of the year too. And I'm doing something to maybe make my penis bigger, and no, it is not a snake oil product, but rather something I figured out on my own that no snake oil people even sell because they don't know the science. I also want to get 50 moles removed. And, I'll feel a lot more confident after I get my credit card paid off. NOt just my arms, my abs and chest too, and shoulders. It think all this stuff will get done about the same time. Just a matter of money and time, which is all in my control. Why spend hours reading mystery method or hitting on alcoholics I don't even like when I could channel that energy at making money and improving myself for a year?

SAF will say I've been saying this the last 3 years, but the fact is I was in college the last 3 years and not making money. I've actually pre-paid for all my laser stuff since working full time, and I'm pulling ahead like $800 per month right now, and i have a gym in my complex, so I'm sure this time I'll get somewhere.

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS self improvement is really great and what better time to start then the new year. I too when I go out don't usually look for women. A lot of times women like the guy to make initial contact and then women like to do the perusing as I've witnessed with girls around my friends. I actually never knew this until lately. Try this out. I wish you well on the endeavors this year.

-Pologuy

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
CCS, I wish you luck on your endevours (although I can see you saying luck has nothing to do with it, rather careful calculation) and enjoy the fruits of your labor while they last, because when you're over the hill and everything you worked so hard on is falling apart you can begin to put your chemistry know how to work on your next project- anti aging serum. (evil laugh)

CCS

Reaction score
pologuy514 said:
CCS self improvement is really great and what better time to start then the new year. I too when I go out don't usually look for women. A lot of times women like the guy to make initial contact and then women like to do the perusing as I've witnessed with girls around my friends. I actually never knew this until lately. Try this out. I wish you well on the endeavors this year.

-Pologuy

True. I've been told many times women want men to make the initial contact, and that that is why I don't have a girlfriend. As for women prefering to chase, I think they will always chase a hot guy. But if you are ugly, of course they want you to let them do the chasing, so they can avoid you as much as they want, but only move in when they think you will stop giving them the resources they want. It is true though if you chase to hard, a woman thinks she has you hooked and ups the price, or she wonders why you are so desperate and assumes there must be something wrong with you. Only women who have not been approached by someone decent in a long time love it when a guy is agressive, and still treat him right. Typically, but not always, those women are the less pretty ones.

I prefer to go for women in my league. Unfortunately, most of them are a bit overweight and might think they deserve someone better than me. I don't want to pursue them if they are not mature enough to know we are in the same league and they should drop the game playing.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
dude77 said:
CCS said:

hahaha that was funny ..

I go out all the time. I just don't bother hitting on women when I'm out. I don't care who sees me without hair, because I know I'll fix it later with my next piece, and I doubt I'll see any of these random people again anyway, nor will they remember my hair if I do. I just see no point in hitting on a hot women who obviously won't be attracted to me.

My arms are not the only issue. I'm pasty white until my laser hair removal is over in about a year. I also have a few razor bumps here and there that should go away soon. I think I can perfect a piece towards the end of the year too. And I'm doing something to maybe make my penis bigger, and no, it is not a snake oil product, but rather something I figured out on my own that no snake oil people even sell because they don't know the science. I also want to get 50 moles removed. And, I'll feel a lot more confident after I get my credit card paid off and start my business so I can stop saying I'm just about to start it. NOt just my arms, my abs and chest too, and shoulders. It think all this stuff will get done about the same time. Just a matter of money and time, which is all in my control. Why spend hours reading mystery method or hitting on alcoholics I don't even like when I could channel that energy at making money and improving myself for a year?

SAF will say I've been saying this the last 3 years, but the fact is I was in college the last 3 years and not making money. I've actually pre-paid for all my laser stuff since working full time, and I'm pulling ahead like $800 per month right now, and i have a gym in my complex, so I'm sure this time I'll get somewhere.

Yep, and you've been moving the goal posts for the last 3 yrs. It seems that you find new faults every few months.
I'm just predicting that 3 yrs from now you'll have some other excuse. "My house is too small, my car is too old, I have a few grey hairs, my face is looking old I need a facelift" .... ect....ect.
The fact is you're approaching 30 and every aspect of your body is now in decline. You say that you want to improve your arms from 12" - 15" thats a 25% mass increase and I guess you want the rest of your body to improve to the same degree aswell? All that will take alot of effort, and yet the other day you started a thread about how your joints are all knackered and you cant lift heavy.
But we all know the real issue here is not your physical situation its your mentality. Learning how to pull women at the age of 30. One glimpse at the real obsessive compulsive CCS and any woman will be freaked out. NW1 partial with silky smooth 15" arms or not. I think we all know deep down that CCS the alpha male stud is not going to happen, you are what you are.

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:

My arms are not the only issue. I'm pasty white until my laser hair removal is over in about a year. I also have a few razor bumps here and there that should go away soon. I think I can perfect a piece towards the end of the year too. And I'm doing something to maybe make my penis bigger, and no, it is not a snake oil product, but rather something I figured out on my own that no snake oil people even sell because they don't know the science. I also want to get 50 moles removed. And, I'll feel a lot more confident after I get my credit card paid off and start my business so I can stop saying I'm just about to start it. NOt just my arms, my abs and chest too, and shoulders. It think all this stuff will get done about the same time. Just a matter of money and time, which is all in my control. Why spend hours reading mystery method or hitting on alcoholics I don't even like when I could channel that energy at making money and improving myself for a year?

Sometimes having a "lesser" woman is better than having none at all.... After a few drinks I would probably sleep with anyone, but I wouldn't date someone who is "fat".

I think you should make an effort to find someone just to get you in the game, and once you have a bit of experience and confidence you can "upgrade". Obviously, you have to make sure that she's aware that you aren't in a committed relationship...

Besides, if you give someone a chance, you might get pleasantly surprised.

I was reading on body dysmorphism last night, you have some of the symptoms. Have you ever considered seeing a professional? A shrink might be able to help you with your problems.

CCS

Reaction score
After a few drinks I would probably sleep with anyone
Do not get a woman pregnant. That is the worst thing you can do when you don't even really like her and are not established in life.

ali777 said:
Sometimes having a "lesser" woman is better than having none at all.... , but I wouldn't date someone who is "fat".
I think you should make an effort to find someone just to get you in the game, and once you have a bit of experience and confidence you can "upgrade". Obviously, you have to make sure that she's aware that you aren't in a committed relationship...
Besides, if you give someone a chance, you might get pleasantly surprised.
agreed

I was reading on body dysmorphism last night, you have some of the symptoms. Have you ever considered seeing a professional? A shrink might be able to help you with your problems.
I disagree

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:
I disagree

I think it's something you should consider. There is something there.