Finasteride Substitute: Ru59441?revivogain?

el_duterino

Reaction score
setipiprant - while I never used it myself, my opinion and experience in over 20 years of fighting male pattern baldness with meds is that a combo that attacks the root from different angles a the same time is the best approach over time.

The body wants us bald and if only one drug is used then it can compensate, hence finasteride loosing effectiveness after a few years etc..

So you want a combo with a bit of every type of different mode of actions, so that the body cannot easily figure it out and compensate , and also keep dosage of each drug on the low side to minimize systemic effects and resulting compensation.

For the RU vehicle as long as it has very little water in it and sufficient alcohol it will work fine.
Regular Rogain liquid does not work well if i remember right due to its high water and PG, and anyway it has too much PG for my taste. PG is bad stuff ! it is Ototoxic among other bad effects.
I use Rogaie foam....neogenic is great for RU or just use ethanol. apply small amounts at a time and massage it hard.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Personal experience, I applied RU very religiously 1 or 2 x a day for a long time and it didn't help much.

When I did it with Seti as well at high doses, it worked a bit better.

Still wasn't as good as regular finasteride/dutasteride. The only reason I would use RU is if you are test sensitive and need to combine with finasteride/dutasteride.