Finasteride, Minoxidil, Revita, Nizoral...what Next?

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, use both rotated every other day, alongside the BIG3 regime, 100% helps as my wok colleague has seen results using them herself.
Thanks. I'm a bit confused though pal, you say you use 'both' alonside BIG3, what is their othet product? Been on their website and there's quite a few different things

jazz1

Reaction score
Its not as good as it used to be but its enough to still look like a full head of hair. Great to see you back posting. You still in touch with your "side kick" Aaron?

What you using currently? Maybe I can help I some way. Ah I haven't been in touch with him, I do have him on watts app. I lost track when I broke up with my ex, past 2 years I spent more time finding myself and getting back on track finally.

jazz1

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm a bit confused though pal, you say you use 'both' alonside BIG3, what is their othet product? Been on their website and there's quite a few different things

The BIG3 is the medicated medicine people use to halt and regrow hair.

I use their Divine herbal oil and boosting oil, depends on the state of your Hairloss and what you currently using?

g.i joey

Reaction score

I use their Divine herbal oil and boosting oil, depends on the state of your Hairloss and what you currently using?

Would you recommend these oils to someone with pretty thin hair (although I still get coverage)?

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ok thanks. I'm not using anything at the moment but want to at least slow down the shedding (a bit of regrowth would be good but not holding my breath lol). will order them online although they seem a bit expensive. Hope to see some difference and will post here with any feedback.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
What you using currently? Maybe I can help I some way. Ah I haven't been in touch with him, I do have him on watts app. I lost track when I broke up with my ex, past 2 years I spent more time finding myself and getting back on track finally.
Thanks for the offer jazz, but the next step for me will have to be a hair transplant or whatever Follica's new treatment options in their next lecture will be.

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A bit of feedback as mentioned I would, its been I think just over 4-5 weeks using the oil and booster. Seeing less hair in the shower, normally would be maybe 30 strands in the drain cover that didn't get washed down the tiny holes and now its just a few, maybe 5 or so as of the last week. Yes they are a bit messy to use and definitely not keen on the glass bottles (in case I drop them!) but their working for me. Will update in another few weeks if any more changes,.

jazz1

Reaction score
Hey that's awesome, I use them part my regime seems to help a lot with the itch.

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey that's awesome, I use them part my regime seems to help a lot with the itch.
I haven't noticed anything with regards to itch but definitely on hair loss its doing something although not sure whether its the Haur oil or boosting treatment..or both, Do you know if these do anything for thickening up the hair or is this all i can expect?

jazz1

Reaction score
The stuff works as a girl at work used both and had regrowth. I have recommended it to few people and seems to be working, Mark always swore by hair oils. I find these convenient as they have most the oils mixed in one bottle, saves the hassle having to buy individual mixing etc etc.

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The stuff works as a girl at work used both and had regrowth. I have recommended it to few people and seems to be working, Mark always swore by hair oils. I find these convenient as they have most the oils mixed in one bottle, saves the hassle having to buy individual mixing etc etc.
Ok cheers mate that's reassuring to know, will keep using.

jazz1

Reaction score
You tried adding a derma roller to your regiment?

jazz1

Reaction score
if it isnt too much to ask, can you list your complete regimen man? thanks

Yes sure;

Regaine foam 5%
murray avenue apothecary 15% minoxidil
Finesteride
Regenepure DR
Nizoral
Divine herbal oil
Derma roller

That's the main although probably few other natural stuff.

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes sure;

Regaine foam 5%
murray avenue apothecary 15% minoxidil
Finesteride
Regenepure DR
Nizoral
Divine herbal oil
Derma roller

That's the main although probably few other natural stuff.
Thats quite a lot of products there! Do you split them between morning and evening? also I cant see the boosting treatment in there, have you stopped using that one?

You tried adding a derma roller to your regiment?
I tried a dermaroller but didn't like the sensation, a bit painful :/

jazz1

Reaction score
Hey it is very simple, as the morning products take only 1 minute to reply.

Every other day I mix the divine herbal and boosting together before applying 5% minoxidil at night.

The derma roller you just need to use firm pressure, I saw more regrowth when using derma roller every other day than applying 5% at night and than the oils.

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok thanks. I might try derma rolling again with a shorter needle length. Does 0.5mm seem ok to you or is that too short?

jazz1

Reaction score
Hey how’s it going guys?