Finasteride losing effectiveness after 17 months, building up tolerance or what? (Blood Tests)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean at least try topical minoxidil and saw palmetto and keto shampoo to maintain maybe. I know you want to try bica. It’s possible it will work. But use the low dose experimentality said to use. Maybe you will respond to it better than RU. There is also fluridil
Tried topical minoxidill dont do sh*t but i can use it with my topical finasteride maybe. Dht isnt my Main problem anyway just half of it. I wantmy treatments to be as cheap as possible.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have Alopecia Areata usually you lose your hair within 2,to 3 weeks and after that its gonna be a slow and painful recovery Thats my personal experience..For how long you ve been like that?Are you getting any regrowth?Did you get a diagnosis?Can you post pictures from 8" away?Your hair loss is very abnormal, mine was too but in my case it was very obvious. It was clear cut that it was AA as i said above(45,47,55). All you can get here is opinions and speculations and not a proper medical diagnosis and sometimes we need it.
If you have Alopecia Areata usually you lose your hair within 2,to 3 weeks and after that its gonna be a slow and painful recovery Thats my personal experience..For how long you ve been like that?Are you getting any regrowth?Did you get a diagnosis?Can you post pictures from 8" away?Your hair loss is very abnormal, mine was too but in my case it was very obvious. It was clear cut that it was AA as i said above(45,47,55). All you can get here is opinions and speculations and not a proper medical diagnosis and sometimes we need it.
f*** you all baldfucks