finasteride and dutasteride Combination working wonders.

madgeboy1

Reaction score
Update.
Im satisfied with my therapy win finasteride and dutasteride. went to my doctor and hez more than happy with my results.
we discussed about winning this game in the long run and what are the precautions i should take to have a head full of hair even when im old.
he said a lot of things about scalp fibrosis and calcification and he advised me to continue my glycolic weekly scalp peeling.
he also advised me to apply a vibrator ( 2 times a week ) on my scalp to keep the blood circulation good. he said it would help the finasteride and dutasteride to work good also. and the glycolic peels will help in cell turnover and generation of new cells on my scalp.

Ill keep updating my posts for people who are interested. Sorry again coz i cant post pics.

cosmic

Banned
Reaction score
hi madgeboy1 What Norwood were you before you started finasteride and then dutasteride? Did dutasteride help you more on the hairline? I am on dutasteride myself for a few weeks and wondering what to expect.

madgeboy1

Reaction score
dutasteride will give you more hair for sure. yes its gonna give you a better hairline too, but every person varies. whats ur dutasteride dose?
im taking dutasteride 0.5 3 times a week, finasteride 1 mg every day. i strongly recommend a glycolic scalp peel weekly.

madgeboy1

Reaction score
my doctor is emphasizing on scalp fibrosis and calcification treatment and i have started using a hair massage brush 2 times a day.
on dry hair after my shower and before bedtime.
im totally satisfied with my current result and dont wanna loose what i have gained.
the glycolic peel has given me a squeaky clean healthy scalp with visible hair growth.
ill update about the use of scalp vibration hair brush soon.

philbert09

Reaction score
Without pictures no one can believe you. This is the basis of the hair loss industry - stop with all this bull about knowledge, etc. Grow up and show pictures otherwise shutup and stop leading everyone on!

zootopia76

Reaction score
my doctor is emphasizing on scalp fibrosis and calcification treatment and i have started using a hair massage brush 2 times a day.
on dry hair after my shower and before bedtime.
im totally satisfied with my current result and dont wanna loose what i have gained.
the glycolic peel has given me a squeaky clean healthy scalp with visible hair growth.
ill update about the use of scalp vibration hair brush soon.

Hi, could you tell me wich glycolic scalp peel are you taking?. Thanks and congratulations, I am on finasteride plus dutasteride combination and also great results.

madgeboy1

Reaction score
i get this 6 % glycolic scalp peel from the drug store, its called glyscalp 6.
ok i need to update on my status.
I have invested in a professional scalp steamer, my dermatologist suggested it along with the glycolic peel to get the blood rushing on my scalp.
The glycolic peel is giving me good results.
my hair is almost 4 inches now so im planning to give it a nice trim. i plan to trim it small bacause ill be able to use the derma roller on my scalp again.
Hair length, hair count , hair width check with tjhe dermatologist showed a lot of improvement. i just hope i can maintain what i have earned after all this time and therapy.
keep connected.

madgeboy1

Reaction score
Guys you have to trust me on this, as i said before I am on finasteride and dutasteride combination treatement.
but since i started my glycolic scalp peeling my hair has gone back to my teen days.
Currently i invested on a professional scalp steamer and I steam my hair before my scalp peel.
The health of my scalp has improved a lot, not extra oilyness and no flaking. Hair looks good and feels strong and thicker.
Try glycolic peel on your scalp.. along with your current regimen. Make it a habbit to keep your scalp clean and use a vibrating comb whenever u can. I promise ull benefit.

charlieset

Reaction score
Mixing minoxidil with finesertide

Hi all.

How can I mix minoxidil with finesteride please?

I have 60ml bottles of minoxidil and 5mg pills. How many should I add? I have been adding 10-12 but I think this is too many. Please help.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all.

How can I mix minoxidil with finesteride please?

I have 60ml bottles of minoxidil and 5mg pills. How many should I add? I have been adding 10-12 but I think this is too many. Please help.

The 60 ml bottles represent 60 doses right?

So if you want 1 mg/day, you need to dissolve 12 pills in that bottle, since 5*12=60.

madgeboy1

Reaction score
i initially started minoxidil but it was too time taking, two time a day and stuff. i have my results without minoxidil.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i initially started minoxidil but it was too time taking, two time a day and stuff. i have my results without minoxidil.
I'm happy to hear about your success.
What brand names do u use for dutasteride/finasteride? Thanks

madgeboy1

Reaction score
update: my dermatologist lowered my dutasteride 0.5 3 times a week to twice a week. finasteride 1 mg is constant. the new thing he did was dutasteride injection on scalp. he prescribed 1ce a week for 4 weeks. then once in 15 days for 2 months. then 1ce every 2 months foe maintenance.
glucolic scalp peel stopped now for 4 weeks.
will update again soon.
cutting my hair short.
sorry for spell mistakes, updated via phone. :)

madgeboy1

Reaction score
by the grace
that is a great derm you have man !
still no sides ?
by the grace of god, i dont have any side effects except a lil watery semen. sex life is great. no fat gain or male boobs.
im athletic, i workout with weights and run every morng for a good cardio.