Finally I'm Bald. Life Is Finished To Me.

BeyonSalvage

My Regimen
Reaction score
man at least youre not asian and balding, its tough being asian as it is, but balding on top of that is just hell. Do you realise how rare balding men are in China ?

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald =
_101231984_bald_man_getty.jpg

Not bald =
RmyWQay.jpg

Can you at least see a difference ?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, OP is not bald, but sure he is baldING. He has a thin crown and his temples are gettin empty.
If I were him, I would take finasteride as well.
Then again, his pessimism is ridiculous.

Tinkwetax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're clearly mentally ill or feel deprived of attention. You have everyone here telling you that you're not balding yet you're convinced you are. And you don't even think you're balding, you think you are bald!

Posts like this piss me off. 90% of the men here would give their left arm for anything close to your head of hair, yet here you are moaning about how you look. Do us all a favor and delete your account.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something which is interesting is that I have significantly less hair than you, and even I wouldn't classify myself as bald... Yet you say you're bald? :rolleyes:

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suppose we would all like to have a starting point from which you have reached.
I’ll take you at your word. Let me make some observations. You have dark hair which tends to be little stronger than fine blonde hair for example, and more resistance to male pattern baldness. Your hair is cut very short which shows very good overall density, normal hairline/sides.
You would not be classified as bald by anyone.
That said, you can still experience male pattern baldness.
Hair fall, gradual recession of sides/hairline, hair health declining.
male pattern baldness is a gradual recession of hairs. Because your a male, typically hairs are under attack. You should start a regimen and you should be fine. Any damaged follicle aren’t dead, your quite young, they can be saved.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@OP you can try oral cyproterone acetate at 12.5-50mg ED, Spironolactone at 150-300mg ED, or Bicalutamide at 100mg ED. If u do, however, you will lose your dick and grow some jugs. I would recommend a wig instead cause its over.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? im norwood3 at now. My Temples gone last 6 months. And my hair genes completely similiar to my dad and my dad has amazing hair.

You’re NW1.5 at most . We’ll know when you hit NW3 because we’ll be all calling you off the ledge. If you want, the most you can do is try finasteride . Considering you are nw1.5 at 26 you’ll probably grow back all your hair and hold on to it until stem cell stuff comes out.

You’ll 99% have a full head of hair for life .. are you happy now .

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I spilled 150 hair after the shower. I applied only a slight pull. And I lost about 100 hairs in the shower. Maybe totally 300 hair fall in just 30 minutes. I think I'm the fastest in the world.

RKI6auF

https://imgur.com/RKI6auF