Finally I'm Bald. Life Is Finished To Me.

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
???????

He opens up with the title "finally i'm bald"
"It's very dramatic"

*Opens picture*

A nw0 appears.

"I lose 300 hairs everyday, im bald now"

*Opens picture*

10 hairs in sink appears.

Sigh....call yourself a loser, not us.

my hair is really going back. can you look at the black point in these side? could you look at the black spot on the edge?
now- https://imgur.com/Tjpo9eZ
2 years ago- https://imgur.com/OvtlfMv

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
???????

He opens up with the title "finally i'm bald"
"It's very dramatic"

*Opens picture*

A nw0 appears.

"I lose 300 hairs everyday, im bald now"

*Opens picture*

10 hairs in sink appears.

Sigh....call yourself a loser, not us.
You are. You get mad at anyone with more hair than you. If this dude has hair problems. And is losing that much hair then you shouldn't bash him. Just don't respond. No one needs your bs. Your newer here than alot of us. Learn some etiquette and just tell him his options. Jump on finasteride and see what happens or just live in anxiety untill it's to late.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are. You get mad at anyone with more hair than you. If this dude has hair problems. And is losing that much hair then you shouldn't bash him. Just don't respond. No one needs your bs. Your newer here than alot of us. Learn some etiquette and just tell him his options. Jump on finasteride and see what happens or just live in anxiety untill it's to late.
I'll admit that the title is extremely misleading and he is no where near balding. So yes he shouldn't be sor dramtic but hairloss can cause people to be extreme and panic...have panic attacks.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g hell man if it wasn't for the fact you're clearly mentally ill i would be laying into you right now.

You literally have the hairline still of a child. You're 26 - not 12 anymore. With a head of hair like that at 26 i would strongly imagine you will keep a full head of hair as described of your father.

You have BDD. A form of OCD. Get help.

EDIT: Btw you're NW1

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g hell man if it wasn't for the fact you're clearly mentally ill i would be laying into you right now.

You literally have the hairline still of a child. You're 26 - not 12 anymore. With a head of hair like that at 26 i would strongly imagine you will keep a full head of hair as described of your father.

You have BDD. A form of OCD. Get help.

EDIT: Btw you're NW1
Yeah hairloss causes alot of people to develop bdd later on in life. There needs to be more options for treatment for the mental aspect of things...

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know what you guys are saying, this guy is definitely somewhere between nor 4-5

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my hair is really going back. can you look at the black point in these side? could you look at the black spot on the edge?
now- https://imgur.com/Tjpo9eZ
2 years ago- https://imgur.com/OvtlfMv

There is clear recession. Start taking finasteride 1mg ED, take a multivitamin with selenium and iodine, take 400 mg of magnesium, and vitamin d3 and vitamin k2. Give it a year and there should be improvement or at least maintenance.

If after several years you are stable (think in your 30s), you can look into minor hair transplant to regain Norwood 0. Thats about all you can do. I wouldnt bother w/ minoxidil personally.

Ignore shedding, and the people claiming you dont have hairloss, you are just catching it early which is good.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is clear recession. Start taking finasteride 1mg ED, take a multivitamin with selenium and iodine, take 400 mg of magnesium, and vitamin d3 and vitamin k2. Give it a year and there should be improvement or at least maintenance.

If after several years you are stable (think in your 30s), you can look into minor hair transplant to regain Norwood 0. Thats about all you can do. I wouldnt bother w/ minoxidil personally.

Ignore shedding, and the people claiming you dont have hairloss, you are just catching it early which is good.

Even mentioning a hair transplant for Norwood 0 isn't a good idea - no grown man looks good with anything better than NW1-1.5.

We weren't saying he didn't have hair loss, we were pointing out how f*****g deluded he was for making it sounds like he had anything hairloss that was noticeable to anyone but himself in the mirror. He made it sound like his life was over.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have normal hair for a 26 year old. Most guys at this age have some type of receding it doesnt mean they will go full bald so dont worry. And in your pics you are losing a lot less than you say you are.

I recomend just sticking with finasteride so the loss will slow down.

You are def being too dramatic for fucks sakes. Stop being such a pussy. I understand hairloss is hard and tough mentally but you are acting like your son just died or something.

And your girlfriend wont leave you man dw about that lmao. If she is sticking with you even with that big *** nose then she definately will not mind a bit of hairloss.

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm on finasteride but some people says finasteride cause of shedding and more balding, is it possible? There are very lots of miniaturized hair in my Temples, can i get back them with finasteride? And a lot of short hair fallings from my sides.

by the way my dad hair. he's 60

https://imgur.com/VQEQDWq

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
Do you think im trolling? I haven't been out of the house in 20 days. I'm just sleeping and thinking.

look
https://imgur.com/jXdsXd8

Ok maybe you are not trolling but you are a pussy. You probably got spoiled too much and your mommy told you a bit too often what a handsome young lad you are. Your gf will not leave you because of your hair, but she will probably leave you when she finds out what a pussy you are.

So man the f*** up, stop taking finasteride and leave this forum.

mo2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think im trolling? I haven't been out of the house in 20 days. I'm just sleeping and thinking.

look
https://imgur.com/jXdsXd8
Man the f*** up. People on this forum are at Norwood 5 and you’re moaning when you have a full head of hair? Gfto off this forum and go cry to your mum. Then when you’re done get PRP done so you can at least maintain the beautiful hair you have. Enjoy.

manda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't wish that on anybody. Do you wish that on yourself? Like I don't know your situation but just because it's probably worse than his doesn't mean you should out that energy on him. Probably why your fated to be a bald. Karma got you.

I'm in a similar situation as OP...showed early signs of balding, went to derms and got confirmed and started to do sth against that.

What I don't understand are these kind of pussys wo are coming to this forum where people have to deal with really heavy hairloss and start threads like that. I mean I'm not heavily balding but I can feel how my mates feel when they see threads of morons like this guy. This is super disrespectful against these persons. Plus this guy is f*****g 26. If he would be below 20, I wouldnt have commented in that way but this guy def deserves a harsh comment.

@OP: Cowboy the f*** up and start to become a man. Your GF won't leave you because of your hair but because you're acting like a pussy.

Reactions: INT

INT

Reaction score
What I don't understand are these kind of pussys wo are coming to this forum where people have to deal with really heavy hairloss and start threads like that. I mean I'm not heavily balding but I can feel how my mates feel when they see threads of morons like this guy. This is super disrespectful against these persons. Plus this guy is f*****g 26. If he would be below 20, I wouldnt have commented in that way but this guy def deserves a harsh comment.

Exactly. You don't go around complaining about your flu to a cancer patient.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
UnawareSoupyBoutu-small.gif

giphy.gif

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are most pessimistic man on earth. I have half hair than you ,If I had your mentality I would have committed suicide( though this thought take sh*t out of me)