Fevipiprant Vs Setipiprant Question About Potency For Hairloss + Fevi Supplier Coming Soon

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you noticed any changes to your scalp such as less oily or less itchy?..are you getting any side effects at all.

Nicopelo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you noticed any changes to your scalp such as less oily or less itchy?..are you getting any side effects at all.

If I notice less fat on the scalp, I never had itching to consider it, it is clear that it is a double blind clinical trial, which consists of a dose of 150mg and another of 450mg, it could be placebo one of the 2 or both,
that's the double-blind trials.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh ok honestly most people here forget to think about that....next time they make you go in for a checkup, ask them is any of the trial participants are reporting and hair growth or slowing of hair loss? If they ask why, just tell them you heard the active ingredient may grow hair in some people. Thanks

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if this is legit, imagine making a claim like that knowing full well you could be taking a placebo.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh ok honestly most people here forget to think about that....next time they make you go in for a checkup, ask them is any of the trial participants are reporting and hair growth or slowing of hair loss? If they ask why, just tell them you heard the active ingredient may grow hair in some people. Thanks
NO, fevi is supposed to stop your hair from falling, not grow it.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
NO, fevi is supposed to stop your hair from falling, not grow it.
It all depend on each person, lets say will give you the same effect , if the theory is right, than cut your testicle without the side effects of cutting it ( and without the pain , lol ) . Anything can happen. Some people on dutasteride ( closer thing to what fevi could give you ) have real regrowth, other just maintaining. We will have to experiment on it. I have asthma, so I will try it, but only when it hit the market.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It all depend on each person, lets say will give you the same effect , if the theory is right, than cut your testicle without the side effects of cutting it ( and without the pain , lol ) . Anything can happen. Some people on dutasteride ( closer thing to what fevi could give you ) have real regrowth, other just maintaining. We will have to experiment on it. I have asthma, so I will try it, but only when it hit the market.
5ar inhibitors change your androgen/estrogen ratio, we know that estrogen is good for hairgrowth, that may be the cause of minor regrowth with Fina

Fevi doesn't affect your hormonal balance. So expecting regrowth is asking too much

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fevi doesn't affect your hormonal balance. So expecting regrowth is asking too much
What about hair that are in miniaturization state?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about hair that are in miniaturization state?
i don't know.

and don't get me wrong i'm not taking anything away from it
if Fevi stops hairloss, with no side effects in the vast majority of patients, they deserve a nobel prize.

we need sideless maintenance, then pray for Tsuji.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am hoping for RCH-01

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Luo today (after he told me he couldnt make fevipiprant work yet on may 3):

I am sorry to tell you that I did not find a qualified supplier of S-equol. The CAS number does not match the compound. What they supplied to me is a mixture of the both configuration.

But there is a good news. I have made a big progress to synthesize fevipiprant today. I can produce a little sample this week and get some product in next 2 weeks.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am sorry to tell you that I did not find a qualified supplier of S-equol. The CAS number does not match the compound. What they supplied to me is a mixture of the both configuration.

But there is a good news. I have made a big progress to synthesize fevipiprant today. I can produce a little sample this week and get some product in next 2 weeks.
since fevi is more potent than seti do you think it would be a good topical?

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well my depression is getting stronger and stronger :( Suicide though came back ☹ Can’t have finasteride, no doctors will do dense packing on my diffuse thinning without this meds and we don’t even know that Fevi/Seti will be released anyway in first place :(

I wonder if that would be end of finasteride if those drugs get relese.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well my depression is getting stronger and stronger :( Suicide though came back ☹ Can’t have finasteride, no doctors will do dense packing on my diffuse thinning without this meds and we don’t even know that Fevi/Seti will be released anyway in first place :(

I wonder if that would be end of finasteride if those drugs get relese.
Why cant you have finasteride?

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was 15 days on it. 0.25… and testicle pain was so strong I cound not walk…
Libido was gone(not really erection problems but sensitivity also was gone), my insomnia was on the highest level I ever experienced in my life, watery seamen.

I quit, but I have souvenir for the rest of my life. Male tits, gyno.

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score

Did he give a price yet?