Fevipiprant Vs Setipiprant Question About Potency For Hairloss + Fevi Supplier Coming Soon

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In general drug production for pharmaceutical companies tends to be very cheap however it’s the price of research and production and trialling that adds up. As a point of explanation Pfizer pharmaceuticals lived off the earnings of their v**** patent for years. When the patent ran out they had to lay off half their workforce.
Fevi may be the wonder drug we’ve been waiting for if the science adds up as it seems to and the reports of no side effects are correct. However it could be for a number of years it’s only available to the wealthy and wheezy.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Is there any formal study showing either of these drugs the results on hair counts or male pattern baldness? I dont remember seeing any, but I dont spend much time researching this stuff like others do.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a seti trial completed on the 22nd May for Androgenetic Alopecia. Not sure if phase 2 or 3. Results haven’t been released yet and may well be by the end of the year.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay. Were the results good?
Haven’t been released yet I’m afraid, no idea on the time frame earlier. Based on other information the Shiseido trials finish at the beginning of June. So if the post trial times are fairly standard it could be a very interesting time.

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't report " increase in hair in male pattern baldness zone " as a side effect ;)
Read the 2012 study of PDG2 by Chostelli and you will understand why it works. Same as why cetirizine works.
What you are asking is like someone was asking back in the early 90s the same thing about finasteride when it was approve for male pattern baldness.

TESTOSTERONE -------DHT-------PDG2 -----male pattern baldness

You stop any of this, you stop forever male pattern baldness.
stop ur bullshit

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really know how to put interesting arguments . What a loser.
same as Cetrizine 'works'- ok prove it.

they stop hairloss 'forever'? so a y arent u using them urself?

You're not even putting in an aruguement here- u're making a declaration.

Eagerly waiting for your NW0 photos

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
same as Cetrizine 'works'- ok prove it.

they stop hairloss 'forever'? so a y arent u using them urself?

You're not even putting in an aruguement here- u're making a declaration.

Eagerly waiting for your NW0 photos
Prove ? hahahaha. You already have the study of 2017, I keep my hair since 1998 since a combination of topical. Since 6 month ago I am also using Cetirizine and grew me hair where was not for more than 19 years.
So, I should take photos for you ? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are an a**h** who can't even read pubmed, you wont believe on the studies posted there but you will believe if somebody upload you a photo ? Dude, your problem is not on your scalp, is on your brain.

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prove ? hahahaha. You already have the study of 2017, I keep my hair since 1998 since a combination of topical. Since 6 month ago I am also using Cetirizine and grew me hair where was not for more than 19 years.
So, I should take photos for you ? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are an a**h** who can't even read pubmed, you wont believe on the studies posted there but you will believe if somebody upload you a photo ? Dude, your problem is not on your scalp, is on your brain.

I repeat:

Im eagerly awaiting photograhic evidence of your fantastic results. If u continue evading this and diverting into personal attack tirades, despite claiming it 'grew you hair where was not for more than 19 years'- im treating your rhetoric as nothing more than pure:
maxresdefault.jpg

thanks.

Last edited:

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven’t been released yet I’m afraid, no idea on the time frame earlier. Based on other information the Shiseido trials finish at the beginning of June. So if the post trial times are fairly standard it could be a very interesting time.

Will Shiseido finish clinical trials in June and announce the results in July to September?

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Taep,

No one knows.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I repeat:

Im eagerly awaiting photograhic evidence of your fantastic results. If u continue evading this and diverting into personal attack tirades, despite claiming it 'grew you hair where was not for more than 19 years'- im treating your rhetoric as nothing more than pure:
View attachment 89685

thanks.

So, according to you all the papers done about PDG2 are false and you will believe on this if I put a photo of my scalp .
Dude, really, wonder how you are still alive . You are a pure idiot.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@jamesbooker1975 can you recomend to me any specyfic Cetirizine? I am about to give a try.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I smell lie.

Nicopelo

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about, I'm taking it 1 year and a little more, I'm in the clinical trial but for asthma, I suffer from severe chronic asthma of difficult control, sorry for my English use the translator.