Fevipiprant Vs Setipiprant Question About Potency For Hairloss + Fevi Supplier Coming Soon

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In the seti trials the dosage is 2000mg, in the fevi trials the dosage is 150mg. I've read on HairLossTalk.com that people assume that fevipiprant is 13x times more potent. But is there any scientific proof that fevipiprant is much more potent? Different dosage between two different chemicals for two differente 'diseases' doesnt proof anything.

And we are also assuming that fevi will work for hairloss. Is thery any proof? No sides of hairloss are mentioned in the trial.

If fevi is much better than seti, why isnt being trialed for hairloss anyway?

Ps: i was talking to LUO about Darolutamide i am using and he asked me if i would be interested in fevi. I am not at this stage but he said a few people asked him if he could make it. He said he has studied Fevipiprant, and is sure he can produce it. He will start to synthesize it in the next week. It will need 5-6 weeks to finish the synthsis.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't report " increase in hair in male pattern baldness zone " as a side effect ;)
Read the 2012 study of PDG2 by Chostelli and you will understand why it works. Same as why cetirizine works.
What you are asking is like someone was asking back in the early 90s the same thing about finasteride when it was approve for male pattern baldness.

TESTOSTERONE -------DHT-------PDG2 -----male pattern baldness

You stop any of this, you stop forever male pattern baldness.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You don't report " increase in hair in male pattern baldness zone " as a side effect ;)
Read the 2012 study of PDG2 by Chostelli and you will understand why it works. Same as why cetirizine works.
What you are asking is like someone was asking back in the early 90s the same thing about finasteride when it was approve for male pattern baldness.

TESTOSTERONE -------DHT-------PDG2 -----male pattern baldness

You stop any of this, you stop forever male pattern baldness.

Thanks, i know it probably works bit the questions remains.

How much more potent is fevi compared to seti?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, i know it probably works bit the questions remains.

How much more potent is fevi compared to seti?

Well, Fevi they are talking about 150 to 450 mg and they are talking after the phase 2 on a GAME CHANGER on Asthma .
Seti, they try the higher dose, and after phase 3 they decide to don't go comercial cause will not going to give better results than actual therapies .
So, it appearance that even at higher dose ( at least for asthma ) setipiprant is not even competition to fevipiprant .

allthegains

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, Fevi they are talking about 150 to 450 mg and they are talking after the phase 2 on a GAME CHANGER on Asthma .
Seti, they try the higher dose, and after phase 3 they decide to don't go comercial cause will not going to give better results than actual therapies .
So, it appearance that even at higher dose ( at least for asthma ) setipiprant is not even competition to fevipiprant .
will you be purchasing FEVI?

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you mean proof?

1 well I'm assuming you have a magic formula?

2 if that formula is working for you...... either share it or sell it?

3 if you share it and it works you will be famous

4 if you sell it and it works you will be rich ;)

Not ? I keep my hair since 1998 , that is 20 years ......... ??????

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I made an enquiry as well and Luo confirmed that it will take 4-5 weeks to synthesise it. Price will be determined soon. I also asked Janoshik if testing Fevi is possible. If he says yes and if the price is not too exorbitant, I am willing to try.

allthegains

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made an enquiry as well and Luo confirmed that it will take 4-5 weeks to synthesise it. Price will be determined soon. I also asked Janoshik if testing Fevi is possible. If he says yes and if the price is not too exorbitant, I am willing to try.
group buy?

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
group buy?
Yeah man if this helps us to push down the price, I would be up for it.

If everyone who is interested just could let us know and we can pass it on to Luo that would be ideal!

Janoshik responded and apparently he is able to test Fevi for 250€.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man if this helps us to push down the price, I would be up for it.

If everyone who is interested just could let us know and we can pass it on to Luo that would be ideal!

Janoshik responded and apparently he is able to test Fevi for 250€.
Man oh man I’d love to see how Gang luo’s “Fevi” tests after he sold us impure daro

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man oh man I’d love to see how Gang luo’s “Fevi” tests after he sold us impure daro
Unfortunately, I have no other choice than relying on dodgy chinese labs. I cannot take finasteride, Duta, Minoxidil, Seti and anything else is too f*****g weak for this aggressive disease. Gotta go all in now...

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
When fevi comes out I wonder if we will be anle to goto the dermatologist and get a prescription.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have no other choice than relying on dodgy chinese labs. I cannot take finasteride, Duta, Minoxidil, Seti and anything else is too f*****g weak for this aggressive disease. Gotta go all in now...
You could try joining P H G and buying their stuff.

HairOnFire

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But is there any scientific proof that fevipiprant is much more potent?

Fevipiprant is certainly far more potent on a per-weight basis, as the respective dosages indicate. Of course, this on its own does not necessarily mean fevipiprant is more potent in terms of clinical effect. But the studies do appear to show that fevipiprant is superior - setipiprant flamed out, while fevipiprant performed well and is being hailed as a breakthrough for the treatment of asthma. Maybe setipiprant poorly penetrates tissue, or has some other pharmacological property that reduces its effectiveness.

In any case, you can bet that fevipiprant will be very, very pricey, at least in the US market, after it gains approval. Take a look at the prices of recently approved drugs, even for relatively minor diseases like atopic dermatitis, and you'll see how ripping expensive they are.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fevipiprant is certainly far more potent on a per-weight basis, as the respective dosages indicate. Of course, this on its own does not necessarily mean fevipiprant is more potent in terms of clinical effect. But the studies do appear to show that fevipiprant is superior - setipiprant flamed out, while fevipiprant performed well and is being hailed as a breakthrough for the treatment of asthma. Maybe setipiprant poorly penetrates tissue, or has some other pharmacological property that reduces its effectiveness.

In any case, you can bet that fevipiprant will be very, very pricey, at least in the US market, after it gains approval. Take a look at the prices of recently approved drugs, even for relatively minor diseases like atopic dermatitis, and you'll see how ripping expensive they are.

Might or might not. We don't know. Asthma is an extremly " popular " disease, contrary to atopic dermatitis, this tend to low the drug prices.

Spice_Lord

My Regimen
Reaction score

Even the synthesis is expensive thatsbwhy you don't see third party labs making it. I priced out the synthesis and gave up after the first step as it was already over $13/gram