Fevipiprant Vs Setipiprant. Pgd2 Inhibitors.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol...you have PGD2 in all your connective tissue, it is produced by masts cells, white blood cells, the cells that compose your immune system, this is not something magically attached to your scalp or your lungs by your DNA...IT IS LITERRALY ALL ACCROSS YOUR BODY
Disliking me won't change basic biology you know.

If you're talking about receptors here, CRTH2 and GPR44, that's another thing.

ON MICE GENETICALLY MODIFIED TO PRODUCE A LARGE AMOUNT OF PGD2, FUR GROWTH WAS INHIBITED YEAH, INHIBITED MEANS SLOW DOWN, MICE WERE NOT BALD AS f***, THEIR FUR ONLY GROW SLOWLY THAN NORMAL ONE.

that's all, that's your "one of the greatest about male pattern baldness in the whole history" study ?
"CRHT2 receptor is the " cure " for many disease, including male pattern baldness." AHAHAHAH FFS, those quotes are f*****g gold right there !

Please, just wait for the results, you know nothing about nothing...you just sound like an hysteric and angry frustrated autism

And stop insulting me please, you make yourself even more ridiculous that you already are, specially on a forum, i don't f*****g care about your e-penis, just stay polite

They are multiple others anourmous markers in balding scalps, dozens, maybe hundreds....

This quote is not from me, i don't said it personally, but made by medicine professors, with P mother f*****g H god damn D, PPPhhhDDD, in a f*****g research paper ! look for the meaning of this acronym

"INHIBITED MEANS SLOW DOWN" Hahahahah, really dude, get some dictionary . Get some education please !

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
here you go
some education for you
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3319975/

and yeah, Cortitosteroids don't do sh*t about Androgenetic Alopecia again

I feel sorry too, considering your regimen you're closer to a female than a male, why do you even bother coming here if you have the cure ?

Take a shitload of corticosteroids and antihistamines, these products are already out, enjoy you're Norwood 0 and get the f*** out

Agressive hormonal treatment is useless apparently, you like bein' a tranny it seems

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, no man, this is "the cure", he knows it

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop being ignorant douchebags guys, this is it, full cure, back to Norwood 0
Even the cure for "many diseases"

I dare you doubt that...I fuckin' double dare you

qyipfeajbqjof7jg9yo7.jpg

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop being ignorant douchebags guys, this is it, full cure, back to Norwood 0
Even the cure for "many diseases"

I dare you doubt that...I fuckin' double dare you

View attachment 64858
This is the exactly kind of post that destroy a nice forum. A guy came to find info on Fevipiprant and see your useless post. Hey, but it don't matter ! cause you are a mathematical guy ! Lol, get a life ! you really, really, need it.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
here you go
some education for you
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3319975/

and yeah, Cortitosteroids don't do sh*t about Androgenetic Alopecia again

I feel sorry too, considering your regimen you're closer to a female than a male, why do you even bother coming here if you have the cure ?

Take a shitload of corticosteroids and antihistamines, these products are already out, enjoy you're Norwood 0 and get the f*** out

Agressive hormonal treatment is useless apparently, you like bein' a tranny it seems
All you are doing is copy and paste the same study that proves how wrong you are .

I am a pharmacist, you are a mathematician . Want to bet who knows more about pharmacology ;) ? you are simple an idiot. Take corticoids ? you can use it topical, such ignorant you are. Antihistamines ? who mention them ? you, lol. poor guy you are.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
b73.png

I thought pharmacist can actually read, i'm not a mathematician, and i don't said it will not work, f*****g learn how to read and get your sh*t together drama queen.

Again, my father did get corticostreroids injections directly into the scalp back in the 70's, doesn't do sh*t, and no real derms will do this anymore for Androgenetic Alopecia.

40 years old who talks like an 8 years retarded kid, yeah no doubt you're a pharmacist.

Since when pharmacist know sh*t about diseases and genetic btw ? That's not even a MD...

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 64873

I thought pharmacist can actually read, i'm not a mathematician, and i don't said it will not work, f*****g learn how to read and get your sh*t together drama queen.

Again, my father did get corticostreroids injections directly into the scalp back in the 70's, doesn't do sh*t, and no real derms will do this anymore for Androgenetic Alopecia.

40 years old who talks like an 8 years retarded kid, yeah no doubt you're a pharmacist.

Since when pharmacist know sh*t about diseases and genetic btw ? That's not even a MD...

You really have to much free time . What about get a real job ?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am actually, what about you ? What's my actual job again ? Did you finally read it properly ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I came back to my own thread after however long it's been and I come back to this sh*t?!?
Exactly, please do a favor to yourself and to the site and report it. This kind of attitude, of feel a post with garbage, no hair loss related, attacking other, is the reason why so many hair loss site " died " ( hairsite, regrowth, hairlosshelp, etc ) .
I did report his behavior. Just need more people reporting this kind of attitude.

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I came back to my own thread after however long it's been and I come back to this sh*t?!?

What really sucks is this a good topic. I want to know things about both of these. I also want to know how viable a fevi topical is hwo it would compare to seti topical and maybe some tips about how to go about making it. Thread has been hijacked and now everyone is chased away. I had to block 2or3 people in this thread who would not shut the f up.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
What really sucks is this a good topic. I want to know things about both of these. I also want to know how viable a fevi topical is hwo it would compare to seti topical and maybe some tips about how to go about making it. Thread has been hijacked and now everyone is chased away. I had to block 2or3 people in this thread who would not shut the f up.

Lets get back to the topic.
For topical we have to see, first, the molecular weight of each to see if it will reach the folicle. must be lower than 500 daltons ( g/mol) .
Fevipiprant : 426.41 g/mol
Setipiprant : 402.417 g/mol

So, it will go where it should. The second "problem " is if the drug will go systemic or not. That only can be know with an study. For example. Minoxidil goes in a really small %, ketoconazole ( at least 2 % ) don't go systemic , while other drugs like finasteride or dutasteride, go systemic in a high % .

Last one is to know the dosage, and that is also by experimentation . For example, minoxidil is used in a higher dose that the oral route, isotretinoin is use it in a lower dose topical than oral, so it also depend, basically, on each drug.

But the most important thing, the molecular weight, gives as the "ok"

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets get back to the topic.
For topical we have to see, first, the molecular weight of each to see if it will reach the folicle. must be lower than 500 daltons ( g/mol) .
Fevipiprant : 426.41 g/mol
Setipiprant : 402.417 g/mol

So, it will go where it should. The second "problem " is if the drug will go systemic or not. That only can be know with an study. For example. Minoxidil goes in a really small %, ketoconazole ( at least 2 % ) don't go systemic , while other drugs like finasteride or dutasteride, go systemic in a high % .

Last one is to know the dosage, and that is also by experimentation . For example, minoxidil is used in a higher dose that the oral route, isotretinoin is use it in a lower dose topical than oral, so it also depend, basically, on each drug.

But the most important thing, the molecular weight, gives as the "ok"

Some stuff:

Fevi:
half life: ~20 hours
CRTh2 occupancy at 150mg >= 90%
Seti:
half life: ~10 hours

Pharmacokinetics:

Fevi
Seti

Information on fevi as a topical is discouraging and simultaneously insufficient. Basically the answer is oral and no reason is given.

I'm quite split between Citrizine HCL or Seti or Fevi + PGE2 It's going to have to be a topical because there is something else super important I need to save money for in December so I need to minimize cost, hence the desire for a topical.

Here's some other stuff: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...hread-oral-once-a-day-pgd2-antagonist.103292/