Female Relatives Only Are Dating/marrying Nw1 Or Better. Anyone Else?

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that most of you incels can't even read something that contains more than 2-3 sentences says a lot about yourselves and about the information you gather from the internet on different subjects and that shows clearly how "well informed" most of you are about things in general so no wonder that most of you have no idea about 99% of the things you talk about or contradict with others just for the sake or arguing.

As for less work and time, when you have a normal wired and capable brain, it only takes maybe 10 minutes of your time to write a text like i did but it's understandable that is rocket science for you incels who don't have the ability to comprehend normal and easy understandable things...

As for the messages being the same, you must be blind or retarded, or maybe both, the majority maybe have the same message in them but you must be really retarded to say that they are the same and that i should just copy paste them, especially being in your place with that post history of yours, but if saying that makes you feel better what can i say, it's not like your opinions would have any impact on somebody else except yourself

I ain't reading all that, seems like my tip is not reaching to you, my bad