Female Relatives Only Are Dating/marrying Nw1 Or Better. Anyone Else?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I noticed that all my female cousins only date/marry guys with nice hair despite their father's being bald. They have never commented on it but I definitely took notice. Anyone else?

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, how do you know the are purposely dating only non-bald guys? Try asking them XD

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, how do you know the are purposely dating only non-bald guys? Try asking them XD
Because I have NEVER seen any of them date anyone losing their hair. I think that good enough. And if I ask them they would think that is a really weird question....I have several female cousins. Not just one or two.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it depends on their age. Say they’re 18-29. According to a study I just read, only 16% of men are balding in that range. That’s less than 1 out of 5. If you have 5 cousins, that mean, statistically, less than one of them would be dating a guy that’s balding.

How bad is your hair and are you on treatment?

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I have NEVER seen any of them date anyone losing their hair. I think that good enough. And if I ask them they would think that is a really weird question....I have several female cousins. Not just one or two.
Well are you implying that if you are balding, even just a little bit, you can't have a girl? Because I and a lot of others here as well have no problems when it comes to that.

Stubble

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man, indeed. Definitely don't be so surprised.

A girl I used to work with would always brag about her Tinder matches and show us them during work breaks. She'd rag on dudes' hairlines frequently. She ended up posting a family picture on her Facebook and lo and behold, she had a slick bald father and grand father. Girls are lucky they're pretty much immune to getting judged for carrying bad hair loss genes. She was also 5'0 tall, but liked to boast about how she wouldn't even consider dating a man below 6'3. Again, girls seem to be immune to getting judged for carrying sh*t height genes too.

Girls are absolutely entitled to have their preferences of course, but they're not entitled to be rude about men who experience these problems that they have no experience with. That seems to be completely socially acceptable for them to act in this way sadly.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it depends on their age. Say they’re 18-29. According to a study I just read, only 16% of men are balding in that range. That’s less than 1 out of 5. If you have 5 cousins, that mean, statistically, less than one of them would be dating a guy that’s balding.

16% in a 11 year range, smthing seems pretty fishy there. I reckon its higher.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man, indeed. Definitely don't be so surprised.

A girl I used to work with would always brag about her Tinder matches and show us them during work breaks. She'd rag on dudes' hairlines frequently. She ended up posting a family picture on her Facebook and lo and behold, she had a slick bald father and grand father. Girls are lucky they're pretty much immune to getting judged for carrying bad hair loss genes. She was also 5'0 tall, but liked to boast about how she wouldn't even consider dating a man below 6'3. Again, girls seem to be immune to getting judged for carrying sh*t height genes too.

Girls are absolutely entitled to have their preferences of course, but they're not entitled to be rude about men who experience these problems that they have no experience with. That seems to be completely socially acceptable for them to act in this way sadly.

It's pointless man, i'm in great shape but slightly balding and also short. i also have a large dick and even i couldn't keep a 6/10 girl from leaving me. It's pointless. somem model DM'd her and boom she was gon for a ebtter deal. it's pointless

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pointless man, i'm in great shape but slightly balding and also short. i also have a large dick and even i couldn't keep a 6/10 girl from leaving me. It's pointless. somem model DM'd her and boom she was gon for a ebtter deal. it's pointless
Oh get help already. This forum is not for crying nonstop about ur gf leaving u.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some countries are like that like Asia where no one loses hair but no in white countries it’s 25-30%

is there data behind countries and balding percentage with age?

i feel like people mistakenly underestimate balding in asian countries. I will agree it is less than white european countries but not to a 10% degree, like you stated. I go to a college campus with 30% asian population and indeed there are a ton of thick hair fucks, but the amount of asians I see with crown loss or diffused thinning is actually quite surprising. Maybe its all that stress.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women only bang NW0s and NW1s. Hair is one of the first things they look at and they determine very quickly if you fall into that category.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women only bang NW0s and NW1s. Hair is one of the first things they look at and they determine very quickly if you fall into that category.
source.gif

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again. No. I'm living proof of that. Stop blaming hair for everything. If you have a good face, you have a good face. If you are ugly, you are ugly and no amount of hair will change that. It's that simple. Hair is a factor but it's not the only thing that matters.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score

Na man hair is real bad. Nw5 pattern but have some patches of diffuse hair up top. Responded very well to both finasteride and minoxidil at one time but sides were too much. Please dont bother recommending low doses etc as I explored that road. I have bad genetics when it comes to medication. minoxidil messed with my heart and would actually give me mouth mucoceals (block saliva ducts) and heart issues. And I got every side in the book with finasteride. I'm upset that I cant use either med.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well are you implying that if you are balding, even just a little bit, you can't have a girl? Because I and a lot of others here as well have no problems when it comes to that.
I'm not implying that at all. I'm saying it is definitely much more difficult for the average face and body bald guy to get a cute girl. Some can only work out so much or improve themselves. Definite less chance of getting the cute girl when bald as demonstrated by my own family.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
And one of my older co workers frequently busts on bald guys even though her father was bald. And her fiancee is nw0. It's like she is repulsed by it or something. It's weird grow up girl.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not implying that at all. I'm saying it is definitely much more difficult for the average face and body bald guy to get a cute girl. Some can only work out so much or improve themselves. Definite less chance of getting the cute girl when bald as demonstrated by my own family.

I disagree. I truly do. This is just stereotypical, women obsess over so many things that are not hair related. If you genuinely got your life together financially and have goals and ambitions, women value this more than anything. There is no bald celebrity that doesnt have a 10/10 girl. You could say “well thats because theyre famous blah blah blah”. You just proved my point... they're financially set and have goals and ambitions. If you complain/speak about how much at a disadvantage you are because of the lack if follicles then you truly are at a disadvantage, because no man that pulls a 10/10 girl would say the same to you, simple facts. Perception is everything.