female equivalnet to young bald guys

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
so i have been thinking of what the female equivelennt to early hairloss in men is.

my thoughts are a female having no breasts is like a young 20 something man having no hair.

any other close comparisons.

agent00

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
another comparison? maybe chubbiness or greying early perhaps?

because they both give a sense of "unhealthiness" and "being older"

No I don't chubbiness is a fair comparison to baldness because most cases, hair loss is a lot more permanent than weight issues. It's easy to dye hair back to a regular color.

I think small boobs is a fair comparison. It's hard to change and it involves expensive surgery to rectify. It's a little different in the sense that it's a lot harder to hide small boobs.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hmm I think there are alot more cases of attractive flat chested women than attractive bald guys. Most supermodels are A cups.
A flat chested woman is just the equivelent to a puny skinny guy or a guy with a small c0ck. Maybe not even that since most small chested women just wear padded bras.

A bald head can be seen from a mile off. I'd say there simply is no female equivelent.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bald dude = obese chick.... thought we covered this already :shakehead:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Hmm I think there are alot more cases of attractive flat chested women than attractive bald guys. Most supermodels are A cups.
A flat chested woman is just the equivelent to a puny skinny guy or a guy with a small c0ck. Maybe not even that since most small chested women just wear padded bras.

A bald head can be seen from a mile off. I'd say there simply is no female equivelent.

+1
Tons of hot women with flat chests.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
no bald guy isnt liek fat girl

the social signals to loosing your hair early anre't he same as a large woman

maybe aethtically but in social signals there is nothing that can just "happen" to a girl (outwith her control) that compares to a young 21 year old white guy that is balding.

there is nothing even remotely close, for females or any other animal in the animal kingdom.

it just seems to be this stupid thing that kinda fucks over 1 in 200 young white guys.

s.a.f

Reaction score
1 in 200?
Where do you live, China? More like 1 in 10.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
nah if i go to the streets and count all the young white guys with strong balding pattern id say its 1 in 100 for 20s maybe 1 in 50 for 30s but you cant tell if the 20s person is not in 30s.

i might count the balding vs full head of hair people later in streets.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Maybe in your area. In western europe 1 in 5 would be balding by 20s.

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
Why isn't young female pattern balding equivalent to young male pattern balding?

Google images " female pattern balding"

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
Very informative.

You've blown me away with your mental power. So it's not equivalent because ... it's not. Brilliant.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
female pattern balding is much much rarer amongst young women than male pattern baldness. Also its not as severe in most cases) as male pattern baldness.

I guess the OP was asking for a female equivalent that most women are aware of, or that a significant portion of the female populaton will face.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
twenty.five said:
Very informative.

You've blown me away with your mental power. So it's not equivalent because ... it's not. Brilliant.
well i'd have to say that it's because female pattern hair loss is more rare and also it has more of an impact.

it's a traditional female thing, having longer/more hair. men's hair is more about vitality and youth imo.

:agree: This
You can see 100's of bald men everyday how many balding women do you see? And the importance of hair for a woman is about 20x that of a man, you dont see regular men paying $100 to have a shampoo and set or £1000's on extensions and for every $1 the average man spends on hair products women probably spend 5x as much.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Having a butt-ugly face.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Butt ugly face and obesity

Yes, I know obesity is reversible, but if it was so easy, why do we have so many fatties around?

It takes an effort to reverse it, but there are many weak minded individuals out there. As someone that has beaten a 30-40lbs weight gain I can't understand why so many young men and women can't deal with their obesity, usually the only problem keeping them from being incredibly attractive

I know most of us would be keeping our hair in perfect condition if it was the same thing as keeping our healthy weight. But most people want instant results, no commitment, that's why I've hardly had any luck recommending Rogaine. If baldness had the same rules as obesity, there would be plenty of baldies around

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe like having some kind of growth on the face that cant be removed with plastic surgery(lets say you'd die), and gets larger as time goes by that can only be slowed down or slightly reversed by taking medicine and applying a 2/day topical, but it having the chance of not working anyway.

Then take all that and make it a for sure thing for a large percentage of them.

I suppose this could be for men or women, but its the closest I could come up with.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The female equivalent to young bald guys?...

In my opinion, it's the pretty girl who looks just slightly too chubby (not obese). She has a good looking face and looks nice in every other way, but if you're one of those guys who point blank refuses to date anything that isn't firmly within the slim category (dress size 0-8) then you'll never consider her.

I'd say this represents around 20% of men, just as roughly 20% of women will point blank refuse to date a bald man...

Heinrich

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
Maybe in your area. In western europe 1 in 5 would be balding by 20s.
I would say that number is even higher when we are talking about balding, but not bald yet.