female equivalnet to young bald guys

Heinrich

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Having a butt-ugly face.
That´s it. Small breats are a) not really ugly b) can easily be enhanced.

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
If I had to choose, I would say its having an ugly face.

But in truth there is no equivalent when it comes to males and females, because quite frankly a lot of guys out there would f*** anything. I don't like saying this, but hell you I'm not showing who it is so its no big deal. Pretty much the most disgusting girl I've ever seen, who went to highschool with me, got fucked all the time. Also being around a lot of dudes in the army, I've learned that there is a very large percentage of the male population that would f*** anything.

T

TravisB

Heinrich said:
uncomfortable man said:
Having a butt-ugly face.
That´s it. Small breats are a) not really ugly b) can easily be enhanced.

a) yes, they aren't really ugly (depends on the overall looks of a girl), but I bet lots of girls have complexes because of them.

b)yes, they can be enhanced, but it's as fake as wearing a wig.

Reaction score
I'd say acne is the equivalent.

Weight can be fixed MUCH more easily than baldness and there is basically 100% success rate if someone is dedicated. Small breasts are a better example.

Acne is about the level of baldness IMO. It can't be easily maintained, it rarely fades with age for those that have it bad, and when it does go away it still leaves scarring. Common belief may tell you that it's treatable, but it's only about as treatable as male pattern baldness which, as we know, is fairly hopeless.

I dated a girl for 2 years that suffered from it and it was easily as psychologically damaging to her as my hairloss was/is. Skin is everything to women.

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
Well here is one, even though I dont think its possible to happen. How about a young, 20-something year old girl waking up one morning with a lot of wrinkles. Because at the end of the day, I'm sure most of us hate balding because it makes us look old before our time. If I found out I was going to progress through baldess through my 20s and 30s (like NW2 in 20s, NW3 in 30s), and actually be bald in my 40's, I would breath a huge sigh of releif. Hell, I would be unbelievably happy if I found out I would have Jude Law's hairline at his age.

Heinrich

Reaction score
sylent said:
Well here is one, even though I dont think its possible to happen. How about a young, 20-something year old girl waking up one morning with a lot of wrinkles. Because at the end of the day, I'm sure most of us hate balding because it makes us look old before our time. If I found out I was going to progress through baldess through my 20s and 30s (like NW2 in 20s, NW3 in 30s), and actually be bald in my 40's, I would breath a huge sigh of releif. Hell, I would be unbelievably happy if I found out I would have Jude Law's hairline at his age.
Another negative thing about hairloss imo. You never know what the future looks like. When you start losing it is totally uncertain whether in 2 years you are still a NW2 or already a NW5. I guess this drives many guys insane and they start treatments. I did.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah this would be the fake breast - wig equivalent.

[attachment=0:l7zu2cnl]458920472_b6f119cec7.jpg[/attachment:l7zu2cnl]

Attachments

• 458920472_b6f119cec7.jpg
    458920472_b6f119cec7.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 243

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
Am I the only guy that finds small breats attractive on tiny, fit, women :dunno:.

I dunno, I've always just been attracted to breasts being in proportion to the body. A tiny woman with large tits just strikes me as odd. I don't, and have never really seen the big deal with breasts. I'm more of an ***, body, and face guy tbh.

s.a.f

Reaction score
TBH it does'nt really matter to me, I guess its the same with women and penis size. 99% of women would take Brad Pitt with 5" over some ugly fat guy with 9".

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
How about being full blown pregnant?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:

Pregnant women get respect from society. If you make fun of her condition, its legally acceptable for a pregnant women to gouge your eyes out.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
What about young single mothers?
I know some previously desired girls struggling to find dates, and most of them are very good looking

barcafan

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
uncomfortable man said:

Pregnant women get respect from society. If you make fun of her condition, its legally acceptable for a pregnant women to gouge your eyes out.

who makes fun of a pregnant womans "condition"

??

dinosaur_sr

Established Member
Reaction score
Disagree with small breasts, I'd say that's more comparable to penis size - big breasts are a bonus, although there is a case of 'too big'. If you aren't interested in a girl cause she has small breasts, that's at least as bad as a woman discriminating against bald or receding men imo.

Being really ugly is too extreme. A really ugly woman would struggle to attract anyone, whereas an average to good looking bald man with a good personality and what have you would still do ok for himself, although likely not as well as if he had hair.

It has to be something that's slightly off putting, but not a deal breaker in anything more serious than a hook up, where it's more acceptable to be picky as it isn't serious. I'd compare it to having a really big nose, or f*cked up teeth, or acne and wrinkles like others have said. It's a negative feature, some people won't like it, but at the end of the day people will look past it if you bring enough other stuff to the table.