Female But Needing To Talk About This

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally feel the lowest I have ever felt after this thread.

Ugh god. You talked about some horrible experiences that affected your life and now a baldness forum thread with a bunch of guys dicking about and it's even more traumatic than a neglecting drug idled parent or sexual abuse.

I generally like to give people the benefit of the doubt up to a point (at least until given little bit of time to process what they're about) but this post just cemented what's going on.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why ? Can't you f*****g see that she's trolling us and showing off her shitty body for no reason, or it's okay because she's a woman ? People here are suffering like hell and feeling sh*t and i had an extremely shitty day, so i'm not gonna tolerate it. Idgaf about likes or dislikes and all this worthless crap, i say what i feel and i'm extremely angry right now.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugh god. You talked about some horrible experiences that affected your life and now a baldness forum thread with a bunch of guys dicking about and it's even more traumatic than a neglecting drug idled parent or sexual abuse.

I generally like to give people the benefit of the doubt up to a point (at least until given little bit of time to process what they're about) but this post just cemented what's going on.
square up nigguh. yuh bein mean to femalez on da interwebz

99993310_kimbo-slice-sport-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanted some advice and support about treatment and hairloss. I thought you would all understand the emotional impact this has upon anyone, and I am a woman! I only wanted to share my feelings and seek some help. So f*****g shoot me for that.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are doing what you need to, you are on a treatment. Sometimes it takes time to get better.
seriously this op. you are already doing what you can do so at this point you have to treat your mental health

and idk @IdealForehead , you cant diagnose someone from some forum posts, even IF you were a professional (assuming you aren't one there, i would think you would mention it if you were)

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure?

Read carefully. I can count at least 4 positive criteria just from your posts in this thread.

DSM IV - TR DSM Criteria

A pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.

(2) a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation

(3) identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self

(4) impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, Substance Abuse, reckless driving, binge eating).

(5) recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or self-mutilating behavior

(6) affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days)

(7) chronic feelings of emptiness

(8) inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights)

(9) transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms

Just wanted to post this again for the guys ITT sake because I think this thread might offer a potential life lesson to some of the young guys here.

Every guy should make it part of their safety awareness to be able to immediately recognize women with borderline personality disorder, as described in the criteria above. Why? BECAUSE IT'S f*****g DANGEROUS.

Girls like this are often highly attractive because they will do anything to stay thin (eg. anorexia) and wear heavy makeup or sexualizing clothes. They tend to be extremely flirtatious and sexually so if they want your attention.

If you're an average Joe who's not used to this, it is very easy to find it incredibly alluring and get drawn in. But you will f*****g pay for it if you fall in the trap and she decides to sink her teeth into you.

Girls with borderline were usually sexually assaulted as kids or grew up in fucked up households so it's not really their fault. They have just become severely dysregulated from the trauma or other factors and can't function normally as a result.

Watch out for girls who tell you they have had a history of abuse, have had eating disorders, have self harmed, have chronic suicidal thoughts, have distorted self perception, tend towards impulsive drug/alcohol/sex, and/or are overly eager to "show themselves off" or make sexual jokes right upon meeting you.

These girls need serious f*****g therapy. You do not want to get drawn into this. It's an easy way to end up in jail on a false rape or assault charge, or have your personal or work life otherwise ruined through other pathological behaviors.

I've never dated one myself. But I have seen what has happened to someone else who did. This is just a life lesson. Learn to recognize the pattern and stay the f*** away.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to post again quoting this again for the guys ITT sake.

Seriously, every guy should make it part of their safety awareness to be able to recognize the pattern of borderline personality disorder. Why? IT'S f*****g DANGEROUS. Girls like this are often highly attractive because they will do anything to stay thin (eg. anorexia) and wear heavy makeup or sexualizing clothes. They tend to be extremely flirtatious and sexually so if they want your attention.

If you're an average Joe who's not used to this, it is very easy to find it incredibly alluring and get drawn in. But you will f*****g pay for it if you fall in the trap and she decides to sink her teeth into you.

Girls with borderline were usually sexually assaulted as kids or grew up in fucked up households so it's not really their fault. They have just become severely dysregulated from the trauma or other factors and can't function normally as a result.

Watch out for girls who have a history of abuse, have had eating disorders, have self harmed, have chronic suicidal thoughts, have distorted self perception, tend towards impulsive drug/alcohol/sex, and are overly eager to "show themselves off".

These girls need serious f*****g therapy. You do not want to get drawn into this. It's an easy way to end up in jail on a false rape or assault charge, or have your personal or work life otherwise ruined through other pathological behaviors.

I've never dated one. But I've seen what has happened to someone who did. This is just a life lesson. Learn to recognize the pattern and stay the f*** away.
oh my f*****g god yes

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanted some advice and support about treatment and hairloss. I thought you would all understand the emotional impact this has upon anyone, and I am a woman! I only wanted to share my feelings and seek some help. So f*****g shoot me for that.
No i'm gonna shot you for being a manipulative, trolling, attention seeker wh*** in a forum where people live in a completely different reality full of pain and suffering. Can't you f*****g be more empathetic and understandable, or are you just a merciless sl*t ?

I don't care if i'm getting permban or any worthless dislikes that mean nothing, but be grateful that you're not in front of me right now.