Female But Needing To Talk About This

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
So this is a group for hairloss support. I come here for support, reaching out, worrying about my hair 24/7, considering killing myself because things are getting so bad quickly, and you’re all having a laugh and telling me I’m an attention wh*** and I’m trolling? Are you f*****g kidding me? I spend days where I don’t leave me house because I can’t stop crying. I have tried to hang myself because of this. I cannot believe this.

Okay, one more post to you. Just to reiterate from what I said above, if you're still reading, I hope you realize your mental problems are emotional dysregulation from borderline personality disorder. You sound like a classic case. I hope you are getting or planning on getting therapy for it. You can try a workbook like this.

I had a female friend with borderline and it was difficult to be around very long. By the end I feared for my own safety as I felt she might claim I did something I did not or something else bad would happen and I would be "wrapped into it" and get blamed somehow.

You need to treat your hair loss, but you need to treat your mental illness too.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my last post in this thread because holy sh*t it's already 5 pages and it's just going to be a trainwreck.

But it's probably not "trolling" exactly, as "trolling" implies it's intentional.

OP clearly has borderline personality disorder. I hope someone has already told her this and she knows it. If you've never heard of it look it up.

Obviously BPD + Androgenic hair loss = horrible combination.

Don't expect a lot of rational thought, insight, or self awareness from OP. She won't be capable of it at this stage.

OP, consider ordering something like this:
https://play.google.com/store/books...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMq5g8ul2NcCFVaEaQodHyYNCw
I have bipolar and anxiety depression. Not BPD.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s easy for people to minimise my issues. It’s so easy to say “you look fine, you’re trolling”. Fact is you can’t really gauge the severity if my loss and how much hair I lose based on a few photos. I counted yesterday. It was 224 hairs. My I can’t wear a middle part because it’s too wide now. I have to strategically place hairs over my crown, and it is only getting worse by the day.
Try being 17 and actually balding. Try losing sh*t tons of hair everyday and you can't do anything. Try being short and balding at the same time. Try being not even seen as a human being by the opposite sex because you're not 6'3 with hulk frame and brad pitt face and zayn malik hairline. Try being alone for the rest of your life not knowing what love is. Try being an outcast.

Shedding means sh*t if there's no visible lose, you're just stressed because stacy is prettier than you and could get your chad if she tried.

Fix your worthless problems and stop stressing and hair loss will stop and don't f*****g talk again about how anyone has it easy because you don't even know what hard life and real pain feel like.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
So this is a group for hairloss support. I come here for support, reaching out, worrying about my hair 24/7, considering killing myself because things are getting so bad quickly, and you’re all having a laugh and telling me I’m an attention wh*** and I’m trolling? Are you f*****g kidding me? I spend days where I don’t leave me house because I can’t stop crying. I have tried to hang myself because of this. I cannot believe this.
Try not leaving the house for 5 years and never having intimacy as a man like many incels here. Have some humility my lady.

Also you dont need to come here for support use tinder and find beta cuck to pay for everything you want

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there's a healthy mix of memes and actual advices here tbh. Shoutouts to @IdealForehead for actual good advices and shiet.

I'm going to need a picture of you with a shoe on your head to confirm that you're real and not trolling before I give you advices, though.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have bipolar and anxiety depression. Not BPD.

Are you sure?

Read carefully. I can count at least 4 positive criteria just from your posts in this thread.

DSM IV - TR DSM Criteria

A pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.

(2) a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation

(3) identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self

(4) impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, Substance Abuse, reckless driving, binge eating).

(5) recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or self-mutilating behavior

(6) affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days)

(7) chronic feelings of emptiness

(8) inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights)

(9) transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

As Cope just said the Impact section is not necessarily pure support, people come here for masochistic reasons too (not saying you did, I just don't know).

Basically nobody in this sub-forum is held to a certain degree of "support" we just talk about how it effects our lives and people can react to each other however they want. Some want to be coddled and some want to be told is it as sh*t as they think it is.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

You can always delete this thread and continue on with private messages to those that were supportive.

This is the internet after all. Plenty of trolls, attention w****s, dickheads...

BTW I think people overestimate the importance of shedding.

People with no hairloss shed, and go through periods of increased shedding. Better to judge your hairloss from your hairs current situation.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can always delete this thread and continue on with private messages to those that were supportive.

This is the internet after all. Plenty of trolls, attention w****s, dickheads...

BTW I think people overestimate the importance of shedding.

People with no hairloss shed, and go through periods of increased shedding. Better to judge your hairloss from your hairs current situation.

were you the one who sent dick pics in PM?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Big thanks to all the people who have totally trodden on my need for support. Thank you for making me feel 100% worse