Female But Needing To Talk About This

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum won't be the same again without patrick :(

Patrick has left, Dante has changed, cope has been banned, and i feel so alone here now.

For what it's worth the more hair I seem to be growing back the more blackpilled I am getting as I realize how futile everything is for me and how my life will likely never be any better for me than it is now, regardless of hair growth/loss.

I don't have your anger. More just a sense of waiting passively to die. But I get where you're coming from and I understand where your anger comes from.

If you've got any questions about options for treating your hairloss you can PM me any time and I'll give you the best advice I can. It's something I know a fair bit about at this stage and I'm happy to help you if I can.

Maybe you don't have to stay miserable forever. You're young. Maybe things can still change for you.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For what it's worth the more hair I seem to be growing back the more blackpilled I am getting as I realize how futile everything is for me and how my life will likely never be any better for me than it is now, regardless of hair growth/loss.

I don't have your anger. More just a sense of waiting passively to die. But I get where you're coming from and I understand where your anger comes from.

If you've got any questions about options for treating your hairloss you can PM me any time and I'll give you the best advice I can. It's something I know a fair bit about at this stage and I'm happy to help you if I can. Maybe you don't have to stay miserable forever. You're young. Maybe things can still change for you.
I was passively depressed for about 3 years, then my depression had started to really mess me up.

I'm filled with negative emotions and my depression keeps me from expressing them or letting them out and after a period of time i finally snap and f*** everything up.

And thanks for the offer, i'm sure that i'll need your help at some point :)

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
But talk more about how you're doing.

What do you consider a 5, 6, 7, or 8?

It's weird, all previous girls I've been with are white, now I find myself more interested in other races, on tinder anyway. I mostly judge by the eyes, can have other average/poor facial features, eyes are the deal breaker for me. I've seen girl's tinder they just get flooded with messages, the ball is in their park. Bumble is even harder for matches. Oh well

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bateman don't leave.

Also we should just chill the f*** off. I don't mind being called sexist swine who should be murdered as long as I can tell Stacy to drink bleach in defense.

On the other hand we should focus our anger on testing new treatments and cocktails of approved and unapproved drugs.

For the love of Sata... SCIENCE !

EvilLocks

Reaction score
@Patrick_Bateman
I'm leaving one last response here in your honor.
First of all, what really pisses me off with you in particular is your complete dismissal of my problems (or "problems" as you like to call them)
Can I ask why? Is it any wonder I came to the conclusion it must be because I'm supposedly "hot", when I've never been given a real reason other than my looks and maybe more importantly - me being a girl?
I'm nicknamed FraudLocks or EvilFraud by CFL, and I don't even know why? And what exactly is this "bullshit" I'm talking? I have never claimed to not care about looks, I do - just like you and everyone else. I have only said that the guys I'd for aren't necessarily male models but of course I find them attractive. Is this the bullshit I'm talking, and what makes me a fraud? Also, I'm not defending all women or saying that no woman is like what you describe. I'm sure many women are like what you say, but not all, that is all I'm saying. You can't possibly say that. Look, I'm not after your sympathy (f*** off Xander), just your respect. You have't walked a day in my shoes so how do you know my issues are not valid? Have I ever dismissed you or anyone elses issues? The first thing you did when I talked about my fatigue was make some snarky remark that it was probably not that bad. How do you even know that? You have no way to possibly know that without being me. I'm not crying for attention or sympathy, I just want some respect for my problems, just like you want respect for yours.
Finally, please do not leave because of me. I won't be bothering you or anyone with my bullshit in a long time, so no worries! :)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know Evil's partners height, occupation, income comparative to hers, how they met, hair status, and probably a bunch of other stuff I don't realise. And I don't even see her posting that much about her life.

Why is it I know so much about her?

Ah, because the guys whining about her apparent "special treatment" are the ones playing 20 questions on a daily basis, desperate to validate their poorly based presumptions.

Special treatment indeed!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's weird, all previous girls I've been with are white, now I find myself more interested in other races,
PC note: races don't exist; ethnicities do.

However, when I spent some time in China I started feeling that European girls had weird noses and eyes and that Asian girls were the only possible girls. Habit and repetition play weird tricks on you.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hiya-georgie-arent-cha-gonna-sayhello.jpg

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I too quit this forum because of this incel brigade bemoaning about everything and yet doing nothing about it, particularly that sad cope for life character who I can't believe is actually a real person. Stan has severe problems and I hope he gets the help he needs.

The one thing I'm happy for is in my previous posts, I tried to communicate to Dante that he can turn his life around and I'm happy he's on the right path now. He is an intelligent guy at least who definitely can achieve what he is striving for, he just needed a change in mindset.

So as a guy on this forum who grew tired of this "pill" talk I can only imagine how the women feel, to whom this attitude is actually directed to. There is really no reason to stay here, because the unifying topic that this forum should actually be about has dissipated, and been replaced with some pitiable form that I have no idea why the mods have allowed to fester.

Anyway peace out, hopefully the troubled people here will find the answers they are looking for.

They'll find, I think, that they lie more internally than what their preconceived notions about the world tell them.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reality as in someone who would be incel with XY chromosome dates Chad with XX.

A guy who has anxiety to the point where he is a walking pharmacy and can’t even enjoy a movie at a theatre because he’s afraid of terrorism. A guy who can’t work out because he has chronic fatigue and thyroid issues (or something). A guy who’s bald.

That guy would be INCEL. And it’s ironic that his female equivalent is dating Chad and defending hypergamy.

You think I’m harassing women? It’s fine, I’ll leave if you want me to. I rather just leave than censor myself.

Yeah I think it's true that some of the guys here are angry but I don't think I can disagree with this, all those characteristics you listed for a male would land him into incel territory. The funny thing is some guys are like that, they have anxiety depression etc. I would know since I'm one of them but as a guy society and evolutionary biology expects you to have your sh*t together. I think as a women there is a huge margin for error. It's sh*t because we can't change the rules of society.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
You want us to look like Dolls?^^
With all the Shiseido products you own, your skin should already be made of Kyoto porcelain....

PS: Asian girls are more feminine, deal with it ^^

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honest to god only come to this forum to see what Dante92 is doing, his genuinely the funniest posters on any forum i have ever met. The rest of ye are good as well, even Xander and occasionally Stanx.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I won't deny that, as a guy, society puts pressure on you and you are not treated good enough imo, but you would foul yourself if you think that society and evolutionary biology does not expect anything for us female! That's where, exactly, I desagree with Bateman... And precisely, society could expect from a woman to keep an infant status sort of - so @Patrick_Bateman you saying that women don't have to act like actual adults is widely ironic, since they were maintained at that status for so long!!!
giphy.gif