Female But Needing To Talk About This

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Evillocks is complaining because we don't give her sympathy but she never gave us sympathy aswell. The only sympathy she gave was telling us we have some truth in our words lol

where did she say she wanted sympathy? I don't think i've ever read pas or evil suggest that. they just don't want to be constantly attacked by the sluthate crew.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pass seems more patient but it seems now she has reached her limits aswell :D

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I for one am happy to an extent that places like this have come to exist and become some variant of "inceltalk.com", though I don't think that means people need to be abusive to each other.

I've suffered from being short and ugly since I was 12 years old. And I spent years trying to figure out "what was wrong". I spent years wasted in the pua community in my early 20s. The only useful thing I learned is if you spam enough girls (hundreds) eventually you might find one who likes you despite your looks, but you'll have zero choice over who that is.

I think young guys nowadays are both lucky and unlucky that online dating and catfish experiments have revealed the true nature of women, because up to the past 10 years it was still a subject of constant debate and opinion.

I don't know why guys become so hateful to women over it though. They are just taking the best deal they can. I would do the same in their shoes. Why would you date a fat and ugly chick if you could date a beautiful thin one instead?

As for this website, in my opinion, people should use it to work hard, try different strategies, solve their problems, and then move on with their lives. Do you really want to still be posting on a hair loss forum in 10 years? I dont. I want to just have my hair and move on with my life. I know that's not always possible because not all hair loss is that easy to solve, but I speak from personal experience when I say if you work hard enough at it, it is sometimes possible.

Personally, although I appreciate its existence, I try to stay out of the quagmire of "inceltalk.com". Talking about it forever isn't going to change the situation. At a certain point, you need to fix what you can, accept what you cant, and move on the best you are able. For my part that's getting my hairline fixed. After that I'll probably get some pro photos taken to try to look "decent" and start spamming online dating sites and swiping thousands on Tinder.

My yield and outcomes will always be sh*t. But they'll be better than if I just spend the next 5 years yelling at women online and complaining about Chads.

What else can anyone really do? It's the world we live in and its human nature. There's no one keeping a scoreboard except you. You define your own successes and failures. We're all gonna get old and die. That's inevitable. May as well try to do something useful or meaningful in between.

If I have to spam 100 girls to get one date, and Chad only has to message 3, well what can I do about that? I'm not any better off just sitting at home complaining at the injustice. In my opinion I'm better off accepting it and sending the 100 messages so I can get a date.

There is no justice or fairness in this world. There never was. There never will be. All anyone can do is make the best of it.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Noooo @EvilLocks @Pasbrillantebrunette don't let the frustrated angry incels win :(
Ignore-button them.

And regarding sympathy, it were (some of) the women who PM'd me out of the blue for support when I would be having my periodic stress meltdowns.

Reading this, I measure how insensitive some posts here were to Evil... It's one thing that I was called a dirty wh*** once, it's another to turn everything she confied here against her... I said yesterday it was inappropriate, but it's actually mean too.
I try to understand some of you, I really do. I laughed so much here, so much,and in many ways I fit better here than around fullhead girls, but it has really gone too far guys.
Even though I don't feel bullied here (and I do appreciate most of you guys), unless/until something changes here (not only apologizing to Evil but changing your perspective a bit), I won't be posting here anymore either.
Peace guys
I miss the times when we actually talked about our hair loss here, and what we had in common, instead of flame wars about inceldom and female privilege. The impact section has turned into a legit incel subforum, the moderators might as well name it ''the impact of incels'' at this point.
I have nothing against incels really, I like some of you here but the majority are just plain hateful against the 2 women here, esp. me. Why? Because I have a boyfriend? Because I'm good-looking? Because I have a history with dating? I'm sorry I'm not a hideous, butter-faced acne ridden whale who's never gotten closer to a Chad's 8-inch donger than listening to her neighbor have wild sex at 2 in the morning.
You think you know everything about me, without actually knowing anything at all. It is infuriating to have like 10 angry incels (and growing) come at you every time you say something that could even slightly suggest that you do have a romantic life. They feel offended just by the mere fact that I have a life. No matter what I say or do on this forum it's wrong, I see that now. The brigade doesn't care about what I'm like as a person, they only care about how many Chad's I've cowgirled in the past. They assume things, without knowing what the truth looks like, at all. So I wanted to congratulate the brigade, you have officially succeeded in bullying me out of this forum. I'm sure it would please you to hear I won't be posting here in a long time. I will check my PM's for those who are interested in talking to me, that's it. So long, bozos.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody wants them to leave the forum. Telling that women are hypergamous creatures and want the best deal they can get is almost an equivalent to males liking tits and *** biologically speaking. Males will take more sh*t from more beautiful females than ugly ones.
Time to ragequit now as I have understood my ebil nature.

/purplepillthread

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
So we thought women were among us
But hey have gone overnight

DÉJÀ VU!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you still on dating apps @Afro_Vacancy? How is that going? I find it very frustrating. A lot of messages from 5/10 & below (which I ignore, I'm a horrible person), 6/7/8+ few conversations but it is hard to keep their attention for long.

But talk more about how you're doing.

What do you consider a 5, 6, 7, or 8?

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you still on dating apps @Afro_Vacancy? How is that going? I find it very frustrating. A lot of messages from 5/10 & below (which I ignore, I'm a horrible person), 6/7/8+ few conversations but it is hard to keep their attention for long.

What do you consider a 5? and most importantly, what do you consider yourself?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I miss the times when we actually talked about our hair loss here, and what we had in common, instead of flame wars about inceldom and female privilege. The impact section has turned into a legit incel subforum, the moderators might as well name it ''the impact of incels'' at this point.
I have nothing against incels really, I like some of you here but the majority are just plain hateful against the 2 women here, esp. me. Why? Because I have a boyfriend? Because I'm good-looking? Because I have a history with dating? I'm sorry I'm not a hideous, butter-faced acne ridden whale who's never gotten closer to a Chad's 8-inch donger than listening to her neighbor have wild sex at 2 in the morning.
You think you know everything about me, without actually knowing anything at all. It is infuriating to have like 10 angry incels (and growing) come at you every time you say something that could even slightly suggest that you do have a romantic life. They feel offended just by the mere fact that I have a life. No matter what I say or do on this forum it's wrong, I see that now. The brigade doesn't care about what I'm like as a person, they only care about how many Chad's I've cowgirled in the past. They assume things, without knowing what the truth looks like, at all. So I wanted to congratulate the brigade, you have officially succeeded in bullying me out of this forum. I'm sure it would please you to hear I won't be posting here in a long time. I will check my PM's for those who are interested in talking to me, that's it. So long, bozos.
You can’t be a butter face whale. It means everything is hot, but her face.

I'm not sure who the 10 angry incels you are referring to are. I know it's me, but who else? @Stanx22 and Cope are banned. Is it @Xander94 ? I thought you two were getting along. The other incels here such as @Afro_Vacancy , @CaptainForehead , and @Exodus2011 are all very nice all the time. Next time just say exactly who you are referring to that way it's easier to deal with whatever problem you have. But I guess then you wouldn't appeal to the group and look like such an innocent victim.

You somehow believe that you are being criticised just because you are female and so hot. I have no idea what you even look like, and you think that if just were uglier you wouldn't be criticised? Holy sh*t you are so smug, and you are unable to see it. Do you honestly believe that you are ONLY being criticised because you have said that you are good looking and female?
You would have a boyfriend even if you were ugly, if you actually read any of the incel posts that you are oh so hurt by then you'd know about that. You are being criticised for the bullshit that you say, that's the reason why @Pasbrillantebrunette isn't being criticised like you are. You are being praised left and right in pretty much every thread you post in, but you don't even notice that. Because you are so used to it, but you notice the little criticism that you get and magnify that by a tenfold.

I really had no idea you felt bullied by my posts, though. I thought if you had a life as you are saying you wouldn't get hurt by my incel rants. My intention wasn't to bring anyone down by my posts. And the last thing I want to do is prevent you and others from venting their thoughts about hairloss and other problems even though they seem insignificant to me.

Bozos? Further proof that women never have to stand up for themselves like actual adults.

I wrote this yesterday, but I decided to not post it because I don't want to be malicious. I guess I've become a person I don't want to be. I'm really not malicious, I swear. I've come to the conclusion to stop posting here, atleast for a while. I wouldn't even make this post originally, but I needed to let you and everyone else that you're now free to post whatever you like without worrying about me making a comment. I can't read the things I completely disagree with posted here without saying how I feel about it, so I'll just stop reading it.
I know I'll always be unhappy, no matter if I post here or not. But if I'm preventing people from venting by questioning the severity of their problems and in turn making them less happy then I'm sorry. And it's best for me to just leave. Merry Christmas and sh*t.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm not sure who the 10 angry incels you are referring to are. I know it's me, but who else? @Stanx22 and Cope are banned. Is it @Xander94 ? I thought you two were getting along. The other incels here such as @Afro_Vacancy , @CaptainForehead , and @Exodus2011 are all very nice all the time. Next time just say exactly who you are referring to that way it's easier to deal with whatever problem you have. But I guess then you wouldn't appeal to the group and look like such an innocent victim.

You somehow believe that you are being criticised just because you are female and so hot. I have no idea what you even look like, and you think that if just were uglier you wouldn't be criticised? Holy sh*t you are so smug, and you are unable to see it. Do you honestly believe that you are ONLY being criticised because you have said that you are good looking and female?
You would have a boyfriend even if you were ugly, if you actually read any of the incel posts that you are oh so hurt by then you'd know about that. You are being criticised for the bullshit that you say, that's the reason why @Pasbrillantebrunette isn't being criticised like you are. You are being praised left and right in pretty much every thread you post in, but you don't even notice that. Because you are so used to it, but you notice the little criticism that you get and magnify that by a tenfold.

I really had no idea you felt bullied by my posts, though. I thought if you had a life as you are saying you wouldn't get hurt by my incel rants. My intention wasn't to bring anyone down by my posts. And the last thing I want to do is prevent you and others from venting their thoughts about hairloss and other problems even though they seem insignificant to me.

Bozos? Further proof that women never have to stand up for themselves like actual adults.

I wrote this yesterday, but I decided to not post it because I don't want to be malicious. I guess I've become a person I don't want to be. I'm really not malicious, I swear. I've come to the conclusion to stop posting here, atleast for a while. I wouldn't even make this post originally, but I needed to let you and everyone else that you're now free to post whatever you like without worrying about me making a comment. I can't read the things I completely disagree with posted here without saying how I feel about it, so I'll just stop reading it.
I know I'll always be unhappy, no matter if I post here or not. But if I'm preventing people from venting by questioning the severity of their problems and in turn making them less happy then I'm sorry. And it's best for me to just leave. Merry Christmas and sh*t.

IMO, just chill and take a vacation.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm back!

Anyways, great post as always, you're truly intelligent and great poster.

Please don't leave, you're my favorite poster on here, just don't pay attention to them because this society is feminized and we trash incels have no place in it.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really believe this you aren't the same person as you were when I signed up here. Brutal hypergamy life experience has corrupted you as it has me.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I signed up looking at the future treatment section then I saw dante posting in the future cures as well as here lmao. And It was all downhill after that.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie

Best of luck to you. People that go through sh*t in their lives usually end up stronger, and more prepared.

And I think your future will be good as well. I really do.