Female But Needing To Talk About This

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's likely a miscalculation on your part, but nonetheless... you should quit the energy drinks, the are known to contribute to panic attacks in those prone to them. Make no mistake, what you experienced today was a panic attack
Yea lol i wanted to turn super saiyan tho :(

f***

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Both fun and school. The great part of it was it made studying and school fun!

I did some hellacious essays on it lmao

How does one get them? Asking for a friend.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Nah she's just settled for something less because she's getting older and less attractive

Mr. "Puppy dog eyes" wouldn't have stood a chance 5 years ago
Wrong!
I'm turning 25 tomorrow, it's not like I'm 45 here. Besides my hair loss I am slim, have a young face and I take care of myself, so there is no need for settling, nor am I settling. My boyfriend is top tier to me, why would I settle for him when I could choose from multiple other guys?
Some of you are just obsessed with perfection, unless I'm dating a 6'3 Chaddish professional soccer player with an 8-inch donger I'm settling, right? Please. No wonder some of you are single.

Last edited:

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Because this is our place for suffering. They come in here and constantly stick it to our noses that they are gurlz lol xd
This is a hair loss forum you bozo, we have hair loss too so why shouldn't we be here? This is not inceltalk.com, even though you think it is. We are fully allowed to talk about our lives here, besides I rarely bring up my relationships here anyway, unless I am asked about them.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You don't need to leave, but the level of denigrative commentary that EL and Pas get is just ridiculous.
I miss the times when we actually talked about our hair loss here, and what we had in common, instead of flame wars about inceldom and female privilege. The impact section has turned into a legit incel subforum, the moderators might as well name it ''the impact of incels'' at this point.
I have nothing against incels really, I like some of you here but the majority are just plain hateful against the 2 women here, esp. me. Why? Because I have a boyfriend? Because I'm good-looking? Because I have a history with dating? I'm sorry I'm not a hideous, butter-faced acne ridden whale who's never gotten closer to a Chad's 8-inch donger than listening to her neighbor have wild sex at 2 in the morning.
You think you know everything about me, without actually knowing anything at all. It is infuriating to have like 10 angry incels (and growing) come at you every time you say something that could even slightly suggest that you do have a romantic life. They feel offended just by the mere fact that I have a life. No matter what I say or do on this forum it's wrong, I see that now. The brigade doesn't care about what I'm like as a person, they only care about how many Chad's I've cowgirled in the past. They assume things, without knowing what the truth looks like, at all. So I wanted to congratulate the brigade, you have officially succeeded in bullying me out of this forum. I'm sure it would please you to hear I won't be posting here in a long time. I will check my PM's for those who are interested in talking to me, that's it. So long, bozos.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 24, female and basing fast. My whole life has been a struggle. My family was dysfunctional, my mother had severe alcohol dependency issues, I suffered sexual abuse from a family friend, and again when I was older. As a teen I went through years of being hospitalised for anorexia. There was a time when I was 19-20 when I thought things were going to be ok. Then at 21 I started losing hair, was told my hormones had all but abandoned me and that I would never have children. The hairloss has been rapid. I was disfonlsed with Androgenetic Alopecia in 2015. I started using topical and oral minoxidil, the pill (Diane) and Spironolactone. Well the spironolactone made me sick so that was out a few months later. However I noticed something else these past few years. I shed almost every 3-4 months badly on midoxildil. For a good month or two, maybe three. It’s totally fucked my hair cycle. So whilst it has regrowing
My hairline, it still recedes every few months, and my hair density can’t keep up. Lately my hair is the worst it’s ever been. I have been thinking “I have to find a good antiandrogen”. I’ve been looking at topicals, shampoos - everything. I started Dutasteride this past week (0.5mg once a week). Then this morning (after starting another week of another HUGE shed) that it is all hopeless. What good is trying to keep the hair if minoxidil is just going to make it fall out every few months? It’s not like I can always keep my hair short, because I’m a female. So effectively i’m screwed. I am totally screwed. Considering suicide and have already attempted a few years back. I can’t do this.

Really painful reading your post.
Some parts were especially bad because I too suffered abuse as a child for several years. I too lost my hair by around the same time as you. Believe me, I empathize.

The problems made my life a constant struggle. It still is, and I have been suicidal too.. once even before hair loss.

Stay strong. And use this community here for support. And stay on the minoxidil... I'm curious what your doctor says about the cyclical sheds.
Also, are you a candidate for an hair transplant?

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I miss the times when we actually talked about our hair loss here, and what we had in common, instead of flame wars about inceldom and female privilege. The impact section has turned into a legit incel subforum, the moderators might as well name it ''the impact of incels'' at this point.
I have nothing against incels really, I like some of you here but the majority are just plain hateful against the 2 women here, esp. me. Why? Because I have a boyfriend? Because I'm good-looking? Because I have a history with dating? I'm sorry I'm not a hideous, butter-faced acne ridden whale who's never gotten closer to a Chad's 8-inch donger than listening to her neighbor have wild sex at 2 in the morning.
You think you know everything about me, without actually knowing anything at all. It is infuriating to have like 10 angry incels (and growing) come at you every time you say something that could even slightly suggest that you do have a romantic life. They feel offended just by the mere fact that I have a life. No matter what I say or do on this forum it's wrong, I see that now. The brigade doesn't care about what I'm like as a person, they only care about how many Chad's I've cowgirled in the past. They assume things, without knowing what the truth looks like, at all. So I wanted to congratulate the brigade, you have officially succeeded in bullying me out of this forum. I'm sure it would please you to hear I won't be posting here in a long time. I will check my PM's for those who are interested in talking to me, that's it. So long, bozos.

Baldness causes inceldom. You have nothing against incels, but if they could perish and die, you wouldn't bat an eye. You have a romantic life, fine. Your male counterpart wouldn't have it. Count your blessings. If you could swap out your bf with same personality+ Brad Pitt looks, you would. I would. Nobody is offended by the fact you have a life.
Everyone is offended by the fact that other white knights shower you with sometimes undeserved attention. Everyone is offended by the same old drivel we hear about " It's not just looks !" " It will JUST HAPPEN." " Just be yourself" and other horseshit.
We have tinder, we have done experiments. Chad can rape babies and gurlz will still f*** him, baldites can't even say hi without being tagged as creeps. You may as well be nawalt, it doesn't change the fact that other women are and we won't change our opinion based on 2 posters.
The hypocrisy is neverending and that is what is pissing off "incels" here. The ridiclous look standards coupled with delusional lies.
Every single incel has seen his love of life get plowed by retard Chad while she repeats on facebook " ITS NOT ABOUT LOOKS I JUST WANT A NICE GUY ".

Nobody wants you to leave forum but nobody will cry if you do. Nobody actually hates you imo. Males are bitter and combative, there is nothing new here. We call each other faggots and tell each other to drink bleach and then lmao together at funny cats.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

A real loss to the forum.

But maybe a real gain for you, and that's what matters.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness causes inceldom. You have nothing against incels, but if they could perish and die, you wouldn't bat an eye. You have a romantic life, fine. Your male counterpart wouldn't have it. Count your blessings. If you could swap out your bf with same personality+ Brad Pitt looks, you would. I would. Nobody is offended by the fact you have a life.
Everyone is offended by the fact that other white knights shower you with sometimes undeserved attention. Everyone is offended by the same old drivel we hear about " It's not just looks !" " It will JUST HAPPEN." " Just be yourself" and other horseshit.
We have tinder, we have done experiments. Chad can rape babies and gurlz will still f*** him, baldites can't even say hi without being tagged as creeps. You may as well be nawalt, it doesn't change the fact that other women are and we won't change our opinion based on 2 posters.
The hypocrisy is neverending and that is what is pissing off "incels" here. The ridiclous look standards coupled with delusional lies.
Every single incel has seen his love of life get plowed by retard Chad while she repeats on facebook " ITS NOT ABOUT LOOKS I JUST WANT A NICE GUY ".

Nobody wants you to leave forum but nobody will cry if you do. Nobody actually hates you imo. Males are bitter and combative, there is nothing new here. We call each other faggots and tell each other to drink bleach and then lmao together at funny cats.

It is infuriating to hear women say that they don't care about looks. It makes me want to break some furniture when I hear that sh*t. It is also the case that Chad can have any personality he wants.

But EL, pas, etc have never claimed to not care about looks. There's some subtlety, where they say that they don't expect conventional perfection, but they do have preferences which they discuss. As far as I can tell EL prefers a rugged, masculine look (strength is natural rather than from weight lifting), whereas pas prefers a more effete look, I think that she likes Jared Kushner.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Evillocks is complaining because we don't give her sympathy but she never gave us sympathy aswell. The only sympathy she gave was telling us we have some truth in our words lol