FeelsBadMan is the only guy i can relate to on here

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a thread without your pictures at this point? Nobody is more annoying.
They are gone because I always remove them when anybody says anything negative about me because Janey's not like Will. She's about 14 lonely blabby and Janey's a virgin so to speak. When people actually leave a negative, Janey nulls her entire post. I mean I am not really aware anymore of understanding society so you have to help me process my validity which is somehow related to MtF hormones and it should just be the posts that are very much like Will telling Janey to grow up and yes your boobs are distracting you if you actually don't say see says will and look how nice and cute and they actual want to be smaller in real life and not just in say a fantasy as Will moves in incapacitation when they's around and something akin to I shouldn't say says janey with my dark female voice. I have nothing left thats meant to be male and Janey would love to pretend to be bald for fun and profit. Geniuses who are strange make most people uncomfortable but me believing in something real to make it no longer real likes and Janey loves stripes says she.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are gone because I always remove them when anybody says anything negative about me because Janey's not like Will. She's about 14 lonely blabby and Janey's a virgin so to speak. When people actually leave a negative, Janey nulls her entire post. I mean I am not really aware anymore of understanding society so you have to help me process my validity which is somehow related to MtF hormones and it should just be the posts that are very much like Will telling Janey to grow up and yes your boobs are distracting you if you actually don't say see says will and look how nice and cute and they actual want to be smaller in real life and not just in say a fantasy as Will moves in incapacitation when they's around and something akin to I shouldn't say says janey with my dark female voice. I have nothing left thats meant to be male and Janey would love to pretend to be bald for fun and profit. Geniuses who are strange make most people uncomfortable but me believing in something real to make it no longer real likes and Janey loves stripes says she.
Janey says she loves blaming everything on you know, naked in front of everybody and nobody remembers the beatiful ones like janie I think, I actually do but Janey tire.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People just dont get it
I go to the gym and workout hard i have abs
I have a hair and skin routine
I dress well i have an ok job
People are under the impressesion that I/we just sit around and complain and do nothing
But thats not the case
Theres no solution if you have crap genetics women disdsain you
No, you just don't try hard enough, which is bit of a different story.
But I don't blame you, the bigger the disadvantage (looks, norwood level, etc) the (exponentially) harder it gets. Especially if you're a naturally introverted guy who usually doesn't socialize much, it can be quite overwhelming

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
It rubs the Brotzu lotion on the scalp or else it gets the hose again.
Seems like it didn't work for him:
1630425909104.png

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was a complete success pleasant fragrance wise.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey, ignore the ignoramus they have no brainy.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

so as a tran whats dating like for you?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
how everyone else does?

its natural to do so, yeah

but you need to focus on selling yourself and building your brand, based on what you have going for you as opposed to wishing you was a model/another dude. Basically focus on building the @Feelsbadman brand

there are lots and lots of people out there, women included who are plain as f*** but get into relationships etc

you get guys like Dennis Rodman , Marilyn Manson who are ugly as f*** pulling women , if they can you can too

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before anyone says ‘oh but they are famous, that’s why’

I gaurentee they would still get women ahead of some of the guys on here, the reason why women live Rodman is because of his bad boy wild personality

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before anyone says ‘oh but they are famous, that’s why’

I gaurentee they would still get women ahead of some of the guys on here, the reason why women live Rodman is because of his bad boy wild personality
that is how it works... those dudes have been successful before they were famous...

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Feelsbadman is a typical genetic filth like me : short, balding, dark circles, I feel like he's a copycat of me ngl. We're both womb to tomb genetic rejects who were born to live as subhumans. The only difference is that he managed to get a relationship before - and get cucked brutally - while i was never able to. But we can all agree that me and him are the biggest subhumans even on this shithole forum that's already filled with baldcel subhumans
Wait,im short,balding and have severe dark circles as well. Can i Join you guys?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so as a tran whats dating like for you?
Like a guy getting in my car to smoke weed at a local bar and then he is like with his tongue in my mouth and he says: Oh, I love you. You are so beautiful. And I am like pushed down with me trying to hold him off with both hands with my legs in the air like a bad teenage comedy since I have no sex drive and eh, men! Thinking thank Goddess I wore slacks today. It gets more interesting than that but he had take-out for his wife and children so I told him that I will give him some feedback and then send him home. Had I been gay, he was ahem worthy. Sorry cis-chicks. Janey found it flattering and I found his clumsy efforts endearing.

I am trying to prove the general thesis on here. If I have a full head of hair that is Jaggersque 1972, then my X should want me back. After that, I have too many kids to re-marry regardless if it doesn't work. I know some guys on here sort of are drags but I am just another XY who sort of lost his mind over hair loss and overnight ugliness. I also have been trying to be honest about how HRT just for hair is unsettling if the tranny isn't strongly wired from early memories as female in the wrong body.