FeelsBadMan is the only guy i can relate to on here

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be nice to Janey.

HRT is turning on my epigenetic blondeness. So yes, Janey's getting to be blonder by the day, so to speak, plus my new hair coming in is blond too.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm an natural blonde, well strawberry.
A veritable uber-mensch like the guy in Raiders who lost his bald head by not paying attention. I forget how tall and how many stone thou art but always pay attention when you are tall around propellers and maybe even helicopters, which are death traps to begin with. The sucky part is never fitting into different places but some chiks like that in a fellow Janey observes...

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
A veritable uber-mensch like the guy in Raiders who lost his bald head by not paying attention. I forget how tall and how many stone thou art but always pay attention when you are tall around propellers and maybe even helicopters, which are death traps to begin with. The sucky part is never fitting into different places but some chiks like that in a fellow Janey observes...
I'm not THAT tall. 6ft 2 and a half to be precise.

In stone I am 17. A specimen beset whose Hippocampus never forgets.

Ah, it's all moot anyway. It's about the cannister.

Well, so those whose ears were shot from the Bow Bells say eh........

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not THAT tall. 6ft 2 and a half to be precise.

In stone I am 17. A specimen beset whose Hippocampus never forgets.

Ah, it's all moot anyway. It's about the cannister.

Well, so those whose ears were shot from the Bow Bells say eh........
When Janey first started DIY HRT, she implemented a milkshake every night diet and got up to 190 but literally, couldn't go any higher. Then it was back down to the male weight of 122 lbs and people start to think that your dysphoria is actually a heroin addiction and they force you into treatment without asking and you get to treatment and you are like, drugs? Only marijuana. Sigh. Stayed there for five months and they had no services for Janey at all except to room her with this huge bald guy. The roommate was a young guy and chronic alcoholic but he was a gentlemen and didn't walk around naked or anything.

But literally, since the day they sent me away, I have taken pic after pic to document, since Goddess told me it was a good idea but I was in the throes of overnight looks depletion. Anyone, I think, assuming men and women are both things to be, would rather be decent and androgynous than loyal to the XY's and look like crap. The initial starting pic is my excuse for this, and shows why I was too in the trap of the T/DHT looks dump and it can happen a second time after we initially start balding and might be associated with finasteride not working after two decades. It takes at least a semi-genius to go from A to B says they. MtF's can still have female orgasms even if not male ones so there's no issue with that. Pic two is five and a half years after hanging with my heroin homies, well, Will's homies.

Attachments

• boredjunkies.jpg
    boredjunkies.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 30somthin.jpeg
    30somthin.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 48

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
When Janey first started DIY HRT, she implemented a milkshake every night diet and got up to 190 but literally, couldn't go any higher. Then it was back down to the male weight of 122 lbs and people start to think that your dysphoria is actually a heroin addiction and they force you into treatment without asking and you get to treatment and you are like, drugs? Only marijuana. Sigh. Stayed there for five months and they had no services for Janey at all except to room her with this huge bald guy. The roommate was a young guy and chronic alcoholic but he was a gentlemen and didn't walk around naked or anything.

But literally, since the day they sent me away, I have taken pic after pic to document, since Goddess told me it was a good idea but I was in the throes of overnight looks depletion. Anyone, I think, assuming men and women are both things to be, would rather be decent and androgynous than loyal to the XY's and look like crap. The initial starting pic is my excuse for this, and shows why I was too in the trap of the T/DHT looks dump and it can happen a second time after we initially start balding and might be associated with finasteride not working after two decades. It takes at least a semi-genius to go from A to B says they. MtF's can still have female orgasms even if not male ones so there's no issue with that. Pic two is five and a half years after hanging with my heroin homies, well, Will's homies.

No more Brown for now.....holy cow!

You are becoming what you always were, are and always "will" be.

The transmogrification is nearly complete.

The shedding is dust and now a spectacular Lepidoptera awaits.................