Feeling Lonely (hair Loss Doesn't Help)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no "advice" I can give (but it's at least healthy that you want that, instead of just condemnation over what happened) but in doses I wouldn't let these experiences put you off doing the right thing in future. You did the right thing and helped out some friends, there was no intention or anything on your half, and this just requires a balance of whether you should do the same thing in future with these same friends.

It definitely sucks but at least you know it wasn't your fault.

So that's option A, option B would be a more confrontational approach of snapchatting both of them "I thought you weren't going out?" which is possibly outrageous to you, but it's an option.

Option C:

AP_elliot_rodger_sk_140526_12x5_992.jpg

I guess I did give some advice in the end after all.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm used to being alone. I only go out for evening for rare dinners with people or for reasons related to my job (which means, once or twice a month), never for any kind of social event. Most times I'm home at 8 PM and I stay there until next morning. There's no place for a bald, ugly freak out there, except for mockery and derision.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm used to being alone. I only go out for evening for rare dinners with people or for reasons related to my job (which means, once or twice a month), never for any kind of social event. Most times I'm home at 8 PM and I stay there until next morning. There's no place for a bald, ugly freak out there, except for mockery and derision.
welcome back bro

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did your hair got worse? Cause i've seen your post recovering from a diffuse thinning just with propecia.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Friday night, halloween night, and I'm browsing hair loss forum again.

My story of the day:

I got a phone call from couple female friends earlier today asking to borrow my computer and hdmi cable in order to see a movie, I agreed, delivered, and then they asked me to stay and watch it with them. It was nice, I felt they asked me to stay because well it was my stuff haha but I didn't mind.

After the movie I asked them if they were planning to go out later tonight or do something, they said no, they were thinking about going out tomorrow instead. So I drove back home, played video games for a while, and couple hours later I got some group snap chats from them. They did went out, with other friends of mine and sh*t they didn't invited me or anything.

Feels bad you know, I try to be a good friend. But I feel like I give a lot and never receive... I'm an introvert yes, worse since I started balding, but I do crave some company and fun from time to time. I don't want to waste my 20's...

Just wanted to rant a bit, and if you guys have any advice on this, I appreciate it..
They figured they spent enough time with you watching the movie. Maybe one of them is interested in you and you didn't make any moves on them and so they figured they would go out and see if they can get more attention somewhere else.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Friday night, halloween night, and I'm browsing hair loss forum again.

My story of the day:

I got a phone call from couple female friends earlier today asking to borrow my computer and hdmi cable in order to see a movie, I agreed, delivered, and then they asked me to stay and watch it with them. It was nice, I felt they asked me to stay because well it was my stuff haha but I didn't mind.

After the movie I asked them if they were planning to go out later tonight or do something, they said no, they were thinking about going out tomorrow instead. So I drove back home, played video games for a while, and couple hours later I got some group snap chats from them. They did went out, with other friends of mine and sh*t they didn't invited me or anything.

Feels bad you know, I try to be a good friend. But I feel like I give a lot and never receive... I'm an introvert yes, worse since I started balding, but I do crave some company and fun from time to time. I don't want to waste my 20's...

Just wanted to rant a bit, and if you guys have any advice on this, I appreciate it..

sorry that happened. what was it like watching the film together? any positive interactions?

uhoil

Established Member
Reaction score
They figured they spent enough time with you watching the movie. Maybe one of them is interested in you and you didn't make any moves on them and so they figured they would go out and see if they can get more attention somewhere else.

It's funny you mentioned it, you seem to know how a girls mind work haha, yes one of them was interested in me couple months ago. But I kind of rejected her on a drunken night out, why? because I don't feel sexually attracted to her, but I want to be his friend and be part of her group, I feel like I'm being left out since I made clear I'm not interested in her in that way... she's pretty cool most of the time, but man! girls play some sick mind games. they ignore you, then they reach out when they feel you're ignoring them back... Idk I feel like I'm too old for that sh*t.

It also seems like people nowadays don't want anything with you if they're not getting some benefit for themselves first.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny you mentioned it, you seem to know how a girls mind work haha, yes one of them was interested in me couple months ago. But I kind of rejected her on a drunken night out, why? because I don't feel sexually attracted to her, but I want to be his friend and be part of her group, I feel like I'm being left out since I made clear I'm not interested in her in that way... she's pretty cool most of the time, but man! girls play some sick mind games. they ignore you, then they reach out when they feel you're ignoring them back... Idk I feel like I'm too old for that sh*t.

It also seems like people nowadays don't want anything with you if they're not getting some benefit for themselves first.

Wtf.

Sympathy levels - depleted.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

"But I kind of rejected her on a drunken night out, why? because I don't feel sexually attracted to her, but I want to be his friend and be part of her group,"

Literally can't wrap by mind around that. Never met a guy who thinks like this. Women are for f*****g or for dating, friends is just another way for them to waste your time with nothing in return.

99% of the time women think the same thing, they want to get fucked and if you don't give them what they want quickly enough they'll lose interest.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"But I kind of rejected her on a drunken night out, why? because I don't feel sexually attracted to her, but I want to be his friend and be part of her group,"

Literally can't wrap by mind around that. Never met a guy who thinks like this. Women are for f*****g or for dating, friends is just another way for them to waste your time with nothing in return.

99% of the time women think the same thing, they want to get fucked and if you don't give them what they want quickly enough they'll lose interest.

Well I'd had plenty of female friends so I only sort of agree with this.

I dunno, to explain my last post, my original thought reading this thread was "Ah sh*t, this must be a bad story because he's used to this kind of thing" and then I find out he's not only been out/drunk around them, but one of the girls actually likes him?! f*** that. That completely changes the context of this thread, they might do this with most guys they know if they've spent all evening with them then going out with them after is a bit much. Or as we established the girl who's interested still feels weird. Or they simply did change their mind, found out some friends were going out tonight instead of tomorrow, and just went "f*** it" and jumped in with that.

But if this is an isolated incident then jesus, grow some balls dude. You are somewhat normally social if one of them fancied you, so there's any number of reasons they acted like this, and even if it's the worst (they didn't want to be seen with you etc) then, without sounding like an overbearing mother, the problem is with them.

Generally if you get attraction from girls then at least this isn't normal all of the time, which is initially why this topic implies so much sympathy.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I'd had plenty of female friends so I only sort of agree with this.

I dunno, to explain my last post, my original thought reading this thread was "Ah sh*t, this must be a bad story because he's used to this kind of thing" and then I find out he's not only been out/drunk around them, but one of the girls actually likes him?! f*** that. That completely changes the context of this thread, they might do this with most guys they know if they've spent all evening with them then going out with them after is a bit much. Or as we established the girl who's interested still feels weird. Or they simply did change their mind, found out some friends were going out tonight instead of tomorrow, and just went "f*** it" and jumped in with that.

But if this is an isolated incident then jesus, grow some balls dude. You are somewhat normally social if one of them fancied you, so there's any number of reasons they acted like this, and even if it's the worst (they didn't want to be seen with you etc) then, without sounding like an overbearing mother, the problem is with them.

Generally if you get attraction from girls then at least this isn't normal all of the time, which is initially why this topic implies so much sympathy.

I know what you mean. This guys life is far too good if he ends up worrying about things like that tbh.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
"But I feel like I give a lot and never receive..."

And yet:

"I kind of rejected her on a drunken night out, why? because I don't feel sexually attracted to her"

Dude you're the selfish one you should think more with your dick and less with your confused mind.

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever since I switched cities for jobs I've been all alone. In my previous city my friends (not girls) would hang out with me, on rare occasion, for the stupidest of reasons. I don't deny, but it kinda gets shitty when you're the last person on earth they wish to hang out with.

I crave outside food, so venture to malls and food courts often. In between my balding got so worse, I just hated watching everyone with a couple and happy. So now I just try to survive by with instant noodles, because I know I'm going to puke if I goto a crowed public place.

Now that I'm somewhat acceptable, I don't go because of the sun lol.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know what you mean. This guys life is far too good if he ends up worrying about things like that tbh.

Well if it's a regular thing then it would be such a cope for other people to comfort him like "if they don't want your company then you're better off without them!" but the problem with that, what if nobody wants his company? You can only say "who needs them anyway" so much until there can't be a problem with literally everyone else. That represents a major life issue that is big for a social future.

However if one of them liked him there's clearly more at play, and obviously there's a lot of hope for him to fit in with other people and other social situations. With that you truly can say "the problem is with them" for whatever reason they did this, it hardly really matters anyway, future social situations are just down to timing and luck, not ruined by being seen as autistic/unwanted etc.

It might suck a little but f***, it really shouldn't get to people like this.