Feeling Lonely (hair Loss Doesn't Help)

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Dude I am lonely to. 0 friends in my life right now - literally 0 . No dates or potential relationships either. Seriously starting to get to me being so isolated. I've never had a ton of friends but I have had a few from time to time but right now I have none.

Honestly signed up for online dating because of feeling so socially isolated but so far it isn't going that well.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I am lonely to. 0 friends in my life right now - literally 0 . No dates or potential relationships either. Seriously starting to get to me being so isolated. I've never had a ton of friends but I have had a few from time to time but right now I have none.

Honestly signed up for online dating because of feeling so socially isolated but so far it isn't going that well.
Online dating is gonna make you feel bad 10 times more... Have you tried online games such as MMORPG where you can talk to ppl.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Where do you live?

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny you mentioned it, you seem to know how a girls mind work haha, yes one of them was interested in me couple months ago. But I kind of rejected her on a drunken night out, why? because I don't feel sexually attracted to her, but I want to be his friend and be part of her group, I feel like I'm being left out since I made clear I'm not interested in her in that way... she's pretty cool most of the time, but man! girls play some sick mind games. they ignore you, then they reach out when they feel you're ignoring them back... Idk I feel like I'm too old for that sh*t.

It also seems like people nowadays don't want anything with you if they're not getting some benefit for themselves first.

Not just mind tricks, straight up Jedi mind tricks. My advice if I was in your situation, especially if they didn't invite you out, is to subtly mention it to them, or even jokingly mention it to them. Base your reaction from there, they may have a genuine reason e.g they were all on their period and didn't want you smelling pheromones when they were drunk. If their reason was to deliberately not want your company then move onto people that do. Life is all about keeping good company and not playing games with one another.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
he only thing that matters is being a """fun""" party animal. A dumb, loud extroverted dipshit who does retarded garbage because he's "young wild and free" and "you only live once" so might as well act like a f*****g moron. This is what degenerate normshits think a good personality is. Such a """fun""", """cool""" and """easy-going""" guy.