Feeling Down about Hairloss

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The thing with Zircon is that he acts like a very nice sensitive guy but he has a bit of a nasty streak in him. He said something really cruel to me as well, randomly posting in a thread saying he was glad that I was depressed.

Oh, and Cocohot is basically just a pulsing vortex of sluthate-inspired negative energy. I know I shouldn't but I take great pleasure in his suffering.

Just like in this thread with Onyx3266 he refused to apologise.

No one's perfect and his posts are usually fine and self consciously ingratiating, but the aggression and frustration lying underneath is something to be aware of.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think zircon is smart and usually considerate. but he says some dick-ish things every now and then. i get annoyed but i need to just let it go, whatever

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
It's a hair loss forum, I would think it is self evident that we all have some growing to do.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your current reaction is more a function of your defense mechanisms and sensitivity over your inceldom than any slight of mine.

Holy **** hahaha!

All I'm seeing in this thread from you is "it's their fault for not understanding my humour" "it's PC bull**** not my fault" "guys are JEALOUS of me because they can't get laid- that's the only reason I'm being criticised".

I don't personally care if you apologise but just making you aware of how this looks, and it looks bad.

The thing with Zircon is that he acts like a very nice sensitive guy but he has a bit of a nasty streak in him. He said something really cruel to me as well, randomly posting in a thread saying he was glad that I was depressed.

I don't think it can be considered "randomly" when in other threads at that time you goaded each other on, nobody backed down, you insisted many times that you take great pleasure in HIS suffering by loving the fact he will be bald (apparently).

If people on here, myself included, want to spit flames at each other then fine to an extent, but if you come away with it with your bruises and portray them in this "random un-provoked attack" light that you've attempted to here cocohot, then don't get in an argument in the first place. If you can't handle the abuse then don't dish it out, even if you think they instigated it and you were only retaliating/standing up for yourself, well you need to be the bigger person and stand up for yourself in a calmer manner.

And to zircon's credit he did admit that he knew it wasn't a healthy thought, he wasn't proud of it, but in the heat of battle we act irrationally, you need to get over this because this isn't the first time you've brought it up and it was many months ago.

You not only would take great pleasure in his suffering, you actually wished and hoped for it, I'll let you decide which is worse.

- - - Updated - - -

I was surprised myself. I've mentioned numerous times that I almost never bed a women on the first date unless copious amounts of alchohol was involved & we we meet up some where like a club.

The last girl this happened to was back in mid-late April. Suprisingly both were extremely hot.

"I almost never **** girls on a first date just like only once a month, you slayers know what I'm sayin?"

I can't keep up with your slayer wizardry shooks maybe I must be an incel of course but, you rarely ever **** a girl on the first date unless you're drunk, but in between the "rare" monthly first date sober shags you get, there are a number of other drunken first date ****s? But they don't count as much on your belt because alcohol is involved, REAL players don't need intoxicated chicks.

I'm not doubting the wizardry! Don't jump to that conclusion! Only incels doubt guys have lots of sex! I just want you to clarify how much of a slayer you are, because this is making **** all sense.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not doubting the wizardry! Don't jump to that conclusion! Only incels doubt guys have lots of sex! I just want you to clarify how much of a slayer you are, because this is making **** all sense.

+1
We need the DATA!

(pics would be better, but at least quantify!)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you! I don't even care to doubt shooks numbers (yet) but either he's expressing it wrong, or he's getting mixed up, because it clearly isn't making sense up there.

On the other hand, maybe he's totally full of ****, anyone who writes as if they have highly anticipated "field reports" are just laughable, even if there's truth behind it, it's still laughable. Maybe zircons full of it too, how hard is it to find a picture of a believably hot guy online and PM it to someone as your own, and make up some bull**** stories about your women situation(s)? And I'd bet my pathetic incel wanking hand that Fred is living in total fantasy, that's for damn sure.

Hey I claim to get sex regularly too maybe I'm full of ****, and that's fine I've never felt the need to prove anything, this isn't bodybuildingforum, we're all here on the premise we're insecure and have lots of insecurities, it would be like lying to a psychologist.

But the difference between me being full of **** and them? It's irrelevant with me, my arguments mainly don't revolve around anecdotal experience applied to absolutely everything.

Shooks in particular, Fred too, and zircon is in his developing stages, place so much emphasis on their expertise being based on their slayer lifestyles. It elevates their opinion (or so they think) to being patronisingly above others, and with Fred I know for sure it's just to make him feel better about life, on days when he's at the depths of lows he is writing how pointless women are and it's practically impossible for a man to get sex these days, then on other days when maybe he's in a better mood, this is reflected by how he wants to make himself feel even better by pretending he just laid some girl, or suddenly now has several girlfriends. Shooks might not be any different.

And on Fred's abortion, maybe this is a "shocking accusation" because of the seriosity of the subject matter, but that's the typical kind of story I'd always see when I used to frequent forums when I was a kid. Some kids girlfriend died, or a boyfriend hung himself, all in a big open topic for everyone to pick through the half "live action" drama as it carries out, giving all the sympathy and attention and accelerated melodrama that the OP thrives on. With OP throwing in points that make him appear inferior enough to be believable, but overall ultimately completely superior, like the ambiguity over whether she still loves him etc

And then OP bounces back with tinder dates and getting more girlfriends than any muslim could get wives. Of course it's necessary to take some time off the forum as well to sell the tale.

There's 2 reasons I think they've possibly resorted to lying about their lives; 1) to win baldness forum debates and 2) to feel better about themselves. And those aren't in order of importance particularly, some days 2 seems to be way more important than 1.

OK so there we have it, now I have just went there and openly doubted these guys. Plenty of people are making slightly curious remarks, sly digs, subtle jokes, reaction gifs, but I know for sure I'm not the only one thinking what I just wrote above.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it depends case by case. I haven't been here for long enough to be able to say who is full of ****, nor should I probably care. However, it stroke me as somehow weird too that we are in a forum where people feel "esthetically challenged" because of baldness, yet some score like crazy in some cases. Another possibility is that standards are much lower than you would imagine and some "6"s are actually "4"s. I am 44 and I have learned not to exaggerate my "conquests", but I guess that in my 20s I bragged like a kid.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it depends case by case. I haven't been here for long enough to be able to say who is full of ****, nor should I probably care. However, it stroke me as somehow weird too that we are in a forum where people feel "esthetically challenged" because of baldness, yet some score like crazy in some cases. Another possibility is that standards are much lower than you would imagine and some "6"s are actually "4"s. I am 44 and I have learned not to exaggerate my "conquests", but I guess that in my 20s I bragged like a kid.

Only 3 people that afaik publicly share their succes are: Shook, Fred and Zircon

SHOOK is very good loking, very big muscles, now NW1 ... he doesnt belong here anymore in terms of hairloss or looks impact.
Fred is over 190cm tall, very good facially,goes for his level of girls,his hair transplant did get him illusion of just shaved head.
Zircon turned out to be 8 on the looks scale, nw3 hairloss max, goes for girls slightly below his level

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
^Just wondering how you know this? Are they at least on your facebook or anything?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't in any way imply you're stalking them just because you might have them on facebook (which means they'd have accepted your friend request which is hardly stalking), I'm actually seriously asking how you know this.

- - - Updated - - -

The people who always say these things about Fred and shooks, blindly believing everything anonymous forum members tell them, always seem a little autistic:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...-Dysfunction?p=1330844&viewfull=1#post1330844

FWIW is Fred like your big hero? Do you want to be even just a little bit like him and score with just 1% of the chicks this cool dude manages to?

I think people just want to believe, which is nice, but even if Fred or shooks are telling the truth, there's no way of us knowing, I don't know why people choose to get so invested in it.

It is like a circle jerk of ego's stroking each other, shooks compliments Fred in literally every other post, zircon admires shooks, DavidMPB also admires shooks, FWIW is up Fred, there's plenty more that I forget but it's always the same people complimenting each other, and whether anything is the truth on here is based on nothing. One thing I do believe is that Fred's pictures are real, one thing I do not is that he's "very good" facially, or 8/10 whatever, which I keep hearing. Maybe not an ugly guy but also not worthy of picking up a handful of women on tinder when he feels like it, if any at all.

I just think people believe what gets fed to them enough- especially when nobody is bothered to dispute it.

- - - Updated - - -

And also, this sounds like such a fake anecdote hahaha

I just came back from a vacation in Spain and I have a little anecdote to share. I thought it would fit well in this thread.

So I had sex with this Spanish girl, and in the morning at breakfast, she tells me:

Her: "You know, my ex-boyfriend wouldn't have sex with me for a year, all of a sudden, he was never in the mood."

Her: "It took him a long time to realize it was because he was taking this drug for baldness."

Me: "Yes, finasteride."

Her: "Oh you know about it?!"

Me: "..."

So it seems the guy wasn't even aware that he was experiencing sexual side-effects.

I wonder how many guys are in a situation like this and are thinking that they're not experiencing any side-effect.

She then gave a speech about how guys should shave their head and should not sacrifice their libido to keep their hair.

Aaand we're back to the dilemma discussed in this thread.

"Hey guys I got a funny story for you. Irrelevant side part is that I had sex with a girl, but that's irrelevant and normal for me. Never mind that.

So anyway, it just so happens she knows about baldness drugs. And it just so happens this anecdote also proves a point I wanted to make."

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Well Im curious about Freds success because he is the only one nw5 (although now after hair transplant) I know that can get girls so easily. There are few people here with same level of hairloss including me and we have barely any succes or are straight up incels. Same goes for real life experience. I just dont see bald guys (nw4 and more) with girls anywhere around. 90% of them looks generally miserable and I can see they hate life like that. You can easily see it when you look at them and they look at you inspecting your bald heads mutually. Its telepatic.

I do believe wht those 3 guys say. I dont know why would they lie.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You would have picked that information up if you actually read our posts instead of scanning them in a hurry for points of attack.

Anyway, I fully admit to bragging (subtly and not subtly) about my "conquests" - which amounts to shagging a few average birds over the span of a month - but I have not exaggerated or fabricated anything. Can't speak for the other two, but I'm convinced Fred and shookwun aren't making things up either, based on what they've told me here and in private messages.

Usually, people who make things up tend to construct a coherent narrative, whereas people who are giving honest accounts will dart around and have unexpected twists/turns in both the real life events and their interpretation of them.

All three of us come from a position of insecurity around our relationship with the opposite sex, to actually having some measure of success with the ladies. In my case, I believed for almost thirty years that I was ugly and realized only very recently that I am slightly attractive (although unconventionally so).

Along the way we've made observations relating to things like hair, appearance, what women say/vs. what they do etc. Although they are inherently unreliable, I think these are much more interesting than YouTube clips, HuffPo articles and whatever passes as authoritative sources on dating these days. I think many of the other posters here feel the same way.

I don't know why you challenge the authenticity of our accounts, but there's no reason to, at least there isn't in my case, I'm honestly just stoked to be having an active sexual life of sorts, as I missed out completely on this in my youth and have always deeply regretted my myriad of failures in that respect.

No I have read that information, I was asking how he knows it, that's the point. Even if it's true, why are people just buying it at face value?

And if you read my posts, which are lengthy, but I'm sure you read the last few, I've already explained why I challenge the authenticity- probably initially to win internet debates, then to make them feel better about themselves.

I wouldn't have had a second thought about your authenticity actually, if it wasn't for the other two.

But if there's one thing I have never heard before it's "the witness who constantly changed his account of things is clearly the most reliable". I know what you're getting at, they don't go out of their way to give huge amounts of detail, like Fred will casually just bring up some story of banging a girl but he won't construct a huge cohesive story about it, I can see what you mean in how a person would go into such details to make the lie believable. But you're saying an inconsistent story shows honesty?

As I say, Fred's a good liar, unless you pay attention. For shooks the jury's still out, but he does make random patronising incel comments which either makes me think he's a genuine jerkoff douchebro who is actually getting laid, or somewhat incel himself and is compensating by being better than us all.

I like that you admit it's inherently unreliable advice, I mean great if it's worked for you, but here's my thesis on female attraction; it's all completely, and undeniably, ****ing random. There's no strategy, there's nothing to watch for, things go unpredictably, things can go exactly as you expect them to from previous interactions.

The idea that there's certain ways and means that make any sort of difference in pursuing in future is ridiculous. If you're talking about improving your appearance, dressing well, styling hair as good as possible, smelling nice, these are just starting points, it's meaningless because it's already implied as being the bare basics of where to start. From there, the irony is that shooks thinks personality and pick up artistry is bull****, yet he strides around here being our resident Roosh V.

To me that stinks of a charlatan.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's probably not much inconsistency about shooks trajectory, it's the same rules, when to approach a girl, when to call her after, he sticks to these, and maybe if it helps his routine fine, but he claims it's a recipe for success, which to me seems like bull****.

Then there's inconsistent accounts of things that have actually happened, eg "I rarely bang girls on a first date. (one paragraph later)... It last happened at the end of April". That shows even more bull****, undeniable bull****.

I thought you meant inconsistent narrative as in their accounts of previous events, as for shooks I haven't seen a lot of evidence of things not adding up, but as for Fred I could literally write a book at this point. I'm sure he has, he needs to reference all the bull**** he can't possibly remember.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
There's probably not much inconsistency about shooks trajectory, it's the same rules, when to approach a girl, when to call her after, he sticks to these, and maybe if it helps his routine fine, but he claims it's a recipe for success, which to me seems like bull****.

Then there's inconsistent accounts of things that have actually happened, eg "I rarely bang girls on a first date. (one paragraph later)... It last happened at the end of April". That shows even more bull****, undeniable bull****.

I thought you meant inconsistent narrative as in their accounts of previous events, as for shooks I haven't seen a lot of evidence of things not adding up, but as for Fred I could literally write a book at this point. I'm sure he has, he needs to reference all the bull**** he can't possibly remember.

How are you doing with females, arent you incel too? I dont know why its so hard fo yuo to believe some guys are just doing very good with females. Havent you seen it in IRL yourself?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you doing with females, arent you incel too? I dont know why its so hard fo yuo to believe some guys are just doing very good with females. Havent you seen it in IRL yourself?

I don't know where you got that impression, I don't mention it often or at least phrase my experiences in ways that are so egocentric, but if tallied up for an annual total I'd be surprised if shooks claims were even half of my pussy slaying notch count (if I'm not in a relationship for most of that year or anything). And the one thing I know, is that through it all I have never known a real solid correlation between interaction and attraction, even in the early days of meeting females the ol "she's playing with her hair" thing that most males think is relevant at a young age, that now seems laughable. That for example can mean absolutely anything. It can mean she likes you, or is toying with you, or is talking to you while thinking of some guy she masturbates about and not really listening to you.

And I've known guys who are barely average looking, and yet do incredibly well with women, as well as really good looking guys who do ****. I've also known some, thinking mainly of my teenage years but many don't grow out of it, who claim to be pussy slayers and are full of it. It's pretty easy to spot in person, harder on an internet forum.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

That's not the point. I don't want to sound offensive, but Shook (whom I find funny nonetheles):
- doesn't know for a month whether he should keep a wig, as he has issues with glue
- shaves his head and he says no one should do it cause he looks weird...

but he scores an 8 and a 7,5 in a month on a first date?
Maybe a 5 and a 4.5 is more likely.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
^Well yeah, I didn't even mention it but it's pretty obvious it's completely irrelevant if I have sex or not. I made a post a few pages back satirising the idea FWIW just said, which was like "Not that I'm doubting shookwun! Only incels think other guys must be lying about sex!" so it was inevitable someone was going to genuinely make this point.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
^Well yeah, I didn't even mention it but it's pretty obvious it's completely irrelevant if I have sex or not. I made a post a few pages back satirising the idea FWIW just said, which was like "Not that I'm doubting shookwun! Only incels think other guys must be lying about sex!" so it was inevitable someone was going to genuinely make this point.

Well Im asking because Im fascinated that you put so much energy into it. If I would be doing good in that sense, I would not give a ****, not to say argue on some forum and doubting some other guy succes.