Feeling Down about Hairloss

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
^Well yeah, I didn't even mention it but it's pretty obvious it's completely irrelevant if I have sex or not. I made a post a few pages back satirising the idea FWIW just said, which was like "Not that I'm doubting shookwun! Only incels think other guys must be lying about sex!" so it was inevitable someone was going to genuinely make this point.
IMHO, sex with women who are average or below average is not very very hard, in the third millenium. The difficult is with the hot ones, because you have to enter the Gaussian curve section where there are few "targets" and many "shooters". There are NOT lots of hot girls, unfortunately.
That is why when I read stories from people who don't consider themselves attractive but say they have sex with "8"s, and rather easily, I start having some doubts to the quality of the story.
I don't know if those are lies: I just posit they might be exaggerations.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
IMHO, sex with women who are average or below average is not very very hard, in the third millenium. The difficult is with the hot ones, because you have to enter the Gaussian curve section where there are few "targets" and many "shooters". There are NOT lots of hot girls, unfortunately.
That is why when I read stories from people who don't consider themselves attractive but say they have sex with "8"s, and rather easily, I start having some doubts to the quality of the story.

What do you mean by below average? Google some pics pls, Im curious. Below average are either fat or facially deformed and nobody wants to **** them.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well Im asking because Im fascinated that you put so much energy into it. If I would be doing good in that sense, I would not give a ****, not to say argue on some forum and doubting some other guy succes.

Hmmm just asking and assuming are different things, but fine.

I don't doubt every guys success, I'm very sure swingline for example has had a fruitful life of screwing very attractive women, do most people even realise this? No, it doesn't really matter, he's barely mentioned it.

For some, the purpose of this forum is being turned into a dick measuring contest for bull**** artists.

And for **** same, sorry but I've already explained 3 times why I'm arguing against it.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmm just asking and assuming are different things, but fine.

I don't doubt every guys success, I'm very sure swingline for example has had a fruitful life of screwing very attractive women, do most people even realise this? No, it doesn't really matter, he's barely mentioned it.

For some, the purpose of this forum is being turned into a dick measuring contest for bull**** artists.

And for **** same, sorry but I've already explained 3 times why I'm arguing against it.

ugly-women13.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I see, OK that's shooks possibly. But Fred regularly does say he sleeps with average women doesn't he? Well I do see him having a gripe about sleeping with a handful of only fairly attractive women instead of supermodels.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see, OK that's shooks possibly. But Fred regularly does say he sleeps with average women doesn't he? Well I do see him having a gripe about sleeping with a handful of only fairly attractive women instead of supermodels.
My opinions:
1. I haven't used these ****-buddy apps like Tinder, ever, so I wouldn't know if actually it makes life easier. But I doubt that attractive girls have sex on first dates only because they invented this app.
2. Also in his case, his "fairly attractive" might be "mildly bangable"
3. Like you, I do see inconsistencies between a generally depressed mood and a very active / possibly happy sex life. So, either the sex life is not so happy, or the depression is strong.

- - - Updated - - -

HI'm very sure swingline for example has had a fruitful life of screwing very attractive women, do most people even realise this? No, it doesn't really matter, he's barely mentioned it.
Yeah, he does sound cool...

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
I love how this started as a thread about a guy feeling down about hairloss and than has spun into a **** talking competition

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Well Im curious about Freds success because he is the only one nw5 (although now after hair transplant) I know that can get girls so easily. There are few people here with same level of hairloss including me and we have barely any succes or are straight up incels. Same goes for real life experience. I just dont see bald guys (nw4 and more) with girls anywhere around. 90% of them looks generally miserable and I can see they hate life like that. You can easily see it when you look at them and they look at you inspecting your bald heads mutually. Its telepatic.

I do believe wht those 3 guys say. I dont know why would they lie.

Baldness is not everything. There are outliers. Fred is one of them. And it's not because of his personality, or even height. It is because everything works on his face, and because of his smile.
I've mentioned this before, I saw a (shorter) Fred double one on a plane. One look at him smiling, and it was clear the smile was a chick magnet. That slightly arrogant, cocky, cheekish, mix.

Also, I gather Fred has been rated lower when with hair.
Sometimes the various flaws and features just gel. For every bald Fred there are 200 bald dudes who don't have this.

shookwun

Reaction score
Met up with a aboriginal native chick last night at the local bar here. We met off pof, bedded her the same night.

I'm far from a slayer, but when I get a chance I'll post some screenshot of my pof from yesterday. Got around 5 numbers. Met with 1, seeing the other tonight.

Even with numbers....it's usual 50% chance they actually meet up after

Some days are better then others.

H.I getting round up. Days going well

Been surprirsnly opened by 75% of the girls yesterday. Not bad either... nothing stunning, maybe 1 was a dime on h.i' I. Imperial scale rating.

Thing is l, I am.not a quantity guy and it's getting to the point where meaningless sex for.me is boring. Especially of the women are subpar. I receive a lot of attention but I am.not interested in throwing my hot dog down an average hoLe. Last night confirmed this. I just let her blow me 3 times between the night. Fingered her a little.

I can't even fathom the idea of being in a relationship with a subpar girl. Physical Attraction is everything.. don't believe the hype.

Being with a girl who is average is pointless in my regards. Would rather be alone.

What's with all the insecure reflection around here? I can get more then shook! Relax... on the insecurities. I effortlessly pull, beleive me? Don't ... could care less. I've already bedded 9 girls since I started dating again in April. Let's not even get started on the potential prospects that die out.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shook you gotta get yourself tested, you might already be part of the STI epidemic and not know it. Things are spinning out of control all over Alberta.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Sodom and Gomorrah

shookwun

Reaction score
Marky I think I might. These last two girls let me raw dog them.......

They tell me they haven't been with a guy in a long time. But in all honesty even if you are on birth control, why would you let a uy you just met and know nothing about hit it raw.

Out of all 9 of the girls I have been with only 2 were extremely hot. Rest were sub-par, decent but nothing special. Some cute others doable.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a new member to this board, but I have been reading posts on the forums for about 2 years now. I read pretty much everything I know about treatment, etc. on this website, so I thank you guys for that. I was just posting because I wanted to explain my situation and ask about treatment possibilities.

To start, I'm a 22 year old 4th year student at college, so another young guy who is losing their hair. Of course, it sucks to be losing hair at this age, because it's just not the usual thing. Somedays I feel fine, but a lot of days recently I've just been feeling down. I was buzzing my hair with no guard for a while, but then I just took to buzzing my hair short, so maybe a number 2 or 3. I've been trying to tell myself that losing my hair doesn't really mean anything in long terms for my life, but it feels harder to do that as the days go on. It's always with women though that I run into problems I guess. I've been trying to talk to girls to get to know them and hopefully ask them out, but it seems no one wants to talk to me more than a few days. :( I just really feel out of place in college, and I hate taking pictures because I feel like I just look like an old outcast, who shouldn't even be around that age group of people. I've also been trying to go out to where women might be open to meeting people like bars and restaurants, but I just feel like the girls tease me or make fun of me, and that just makes me not want to go out anymore. Sometimes, there will be female waiters, and I'll try to interact non-verbally I suppose? Like, recently I went to a restaurant, and I had a female waiter who was really pretty pass by on multiple occasions. I looked at her and she looked at me and then looked away. The next few times, this happened. Then, she was walking by, she looked out of the corner of her eye and gave a light smile, and she kept her eyes on me (out of the corners) and kept smiling. I can't imagine what she was thinking, she probably thought that I was a weird old guy, laughing in her head that I might think I could talk to a girl like her. I feel like this happens a lot though. :( Out at bars, women will look across the bar at me on multiple occasions, and when I catch them, they look away. It's probably because I'm in a college bar looking like an old man with hairloss. I really feel down when these things happen. I've never had a girlfriend my whole life either, so I'm awkward with women. I've only had sex twice, and it was with a girl I met from a party I went to. Since then, I haven't really had anything meaningful with women. I will attach a group photo I have of me, I just look at it and feel sick because I look so odd with the other college kids in my class, I just don't fit in anymore. I just wish I knew what to do now, maybe you guys have suggestions? I would really like tips for how to deal with women also, I don't have much dating experience. Have ya'll had experience with women looking at you and maybe smiling, but knowing that they are probably mocking you in some way in their head? I just need advice on how to deal with this right now. Thanks guys. (I forgot to mention who I was in the pic, I'm the bald guy (obviously) in the orange shirt.

Picture:
View attachment 40571

Just be confident. Apparently that's great advice, so I've been told.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I'm definitely sure, being a pale, extremely skinny Norwood 4 guy doesn't make me attractive, and my ugly face and horribly shaped head don't help at all (I also have crooked teeth and acne, as if it was not enough). I was ridiculed and rejected even with hair, which was the only thing I could appreciate about myself and the only thing I was complimented on. Anyway no, I'm not trying anymore, I'm too depressed and apathetic now. Someone can only take so much disappointment.

Acne, crooked teeth, can be fixed.

Pale skin isn't actually a problem.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Being extremely skinny and bald are quite a problem. Besides, all my problems cannot be solved in a short time, they would require years and thousands of euros. It's too late to save my youth, it's not worth the effort.

Yes, but don't you want to save your 30s? Peak period for men.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I have two first dates last night between tomorrow morning, one that got canceled but she wants to reschedule and buy my drinks, and another one that the last i heard from her is "how about going to the zoo?", sometime yesterday. A fifth girl told me her close friend died this week, and a sixth I had to cancel on and we're supposed to reschedule, but I have not heard from her.

I may be getting better, I don't know. Also Tinder is somewhat more efficient. Though I've lowered my standards in an attempt to get more dating experience / social skills.

I don't like Tinder profiles where they post pics with their friend. I often wonder: "is she the hot one or the ugly one?"

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I've already lost my 20s, the (supposedly) best years of my life, and they were quite ****ty. My 30s are not worth saving, since there is pretty nothing to save. I look like a 40-year-old cancer patient at age 24, I don't even want to think how I will look like at age 30.

The point was you look like a cancer patient if you do nothing, and that changing things takes time and effort.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've already lost my 20s, the (supposedly) best years of my life, and they were quite ****ty. My 30s are not worth saving, since there is pretty nothing to save. I look like a 40-year-old cancer patient at age 24, I don't even want to think how I will look like at age 30.

you are still in the first half your 20's, how did you lose them already?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can't look like a cancer patient if you let the horseshoe show. better to be an older man than a cancer patient

shookwun

Reaction score
I have a horse shoe
Such is life!

Growing it out helps cloud the reality of our situation