Feel suicidal .

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Christianity is an internationalist religion. Always was. And there's an awfully high percentage of incredibly pozzed Christians nowadays. The Pope said 'The Arab invasion of Europe is a good thing'. Last time I went to church, the priest sperged out about 'Drumpf' and sh*t.

View attachment 173751
Only international because the glorious white man made it that way tho. Yes ofc browns invented the religion but it was defined by whitey

Kind of like how rock was largely invented by the BBC but defined by the white man

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, when you look at people who nowadays downplay the gap between humans and animals, they almost always are environmentalist leftist vegan communist types. Yeah, you'll find the odd Varg Vikernes here and there, but that's what the world looks like.
Not really accurate. Not few neuroscientists and people like Roger Pennrose have very similiar sentiments concerning conciousness and our mental capabilities in comparison to animals. It's essentially the exact same hardware, there's no way arround it.

Furthermore hardcore nativists, some rural folks, blood and soil fans or even Neo Nazis have very 'green' ideals as well. It's the only logical conclusion to feeling connected to your native land. You don't sh*t where you eat.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only international because the glorious white man made it that way tho. Yes ofc browns invented the religion but it was defined by whitey
It's driven and instrumentalized in the current climate of course, but Christianity has always been a religion that was supposed to unite and save believers over the borders of states and there are direct passages in the bible to justify that.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If a scientist says "humans are utterly unique and separate from the animal realm", I would give a considerably higher chance to them being "right-wing".
Very wrong. That exact argument is used by progressive media and academia to justify making you go against your instincts and becoming a literal, or figurative cuck enjoying the child-free live with no ingroup bias, denying biological differences between men and women, all because us well read humanist intellectuals are supposed to be above that and there are no biological barriers.

Vegans use that exact same argument: Humans are supposed to be above their evolutionary history of eating cute animals and thus stop that behaviour, because we are so special and beyond our biological urges. They don't claim, that we are very similiar biologically, just that every animal has a right to live, because they are cute or something. Which is a very, very different point of view.

I read a scientific paper about the battle of Tollense, which is probably the first real battle ever discovered in prehistoric Europe. And the conclusion was that 'racism, ableism , sexism and xenophobia' were the underlying reasons for this massacre, which is why 'we as a species' need humanism and todays institutions to supress these urges and rise above those archaic traits. Go figure, how 'rightwing' authors like this are.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you " have fun" with an Indonesian woman in front of me so I could closely investigate these claims for myself?
Wouldn't I get stoned by her family for that or something...
But no that cucking sh*t has vile and homosexual undertones!

The kid won't look like you though and will probably identify more with his asian side because he will look asian.
It depends. Keanu Reeves is a happa and so is Markiplier. This dude as well (son of Bruce Lee).They are doing fine, well Bruce's son is dead but you get what I mean.
If the kid grew up in Japan he definetely wouldn't lmao, he'd be considered considered a hafu by everyone lmao... But I get what you mean.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't I get stoned by her family for that or something...
But no that cucking sh*t has vile and homosexual undertones!

It depends. Keanu Reeves is a happa and so is Markiplier. This dude as well (son of Bruce Lee).They are doing fine, well Bruce's son is dead but you get what I mean.
If the kid grew up in Japan he definetely wouldn't lmao, he'd be considered considered a hafu by everyone lmao... But I get what you mean.
Eastern Indonesian is what I am and we still live a tribal lifestyle and are Christian from when the whitey brought it over a few hundred years ago

Cakalele.jpg

This is my people, Moluccan Islanders from east Indonesia. not the Muslim batman bin Superman ones (yes the infamous Batman bin Superman is Indonesian, Javanese to be specific lol). They're from west Indonesia, java is on the west side

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eastern Indonesian is what I am and we still live a tribal lifestyle and are Christian from when the whitey brought it over a few hundred years ago

View attachment 173759

This is my people, Moluccan Islanders from east Indonesia. not the Muslim batman bin Superman ones (yes the infamous Batman bin Superman is Indonesian, Javanese to be specific lol). They're from west Indonesia, java is on the west side
Aren't these dudes former head hunters as well? Your ancestry is wild bro. :D

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't these dudes former head hunters as well? Your ancestry is wild bro. :D
I'm not actually sure my people specifically did but I know cannibalism and headhunting were practiced in my area in general (I'm glad feinberg allows me to say "my area" lmao if John says "my area" about Europe he will be arrested)

And yea it's pretty funny how obscure my ethnicity is. I have to go on a 5 minute history , geography and anthropology lecture for people to even begin to understand WTF I am lol. Race mixing is demonic as f***