Feel suicidal .

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone else done with life?
im trying to be stoic but f*** existence is poitnless f***.
I'm sorry you feel that way. Try and sleep it off. Emotions can run high at certain times, particularly night. But ya never know if something good is around the corner and you'll find yourself wondering why you were even this depressed in the first place when that happens

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats the thing i dont even know
nothing motivatwa me
money girls successs who cares??
just wish i was dead
I'm struggling with this feeling now. I don't even fantasize about having a girlfriend anymore lol. It just feels wrong imagining having a girlfriend.

Idc to try to be successful, too much work. I don't get along with my family, don't connect with friends, and life's zooming by flash speed.

I want to believe in the Abrahamic God but I'm more a deist. I think there's some kind of higher being but I can't make the leap in logic inherent to assuming the higher being is the Abrahamic God. I mean believing in a higher being is still a logical leap in that it's an unneeded assumption but it makes some sense at least as far as the teleological argument (the world makes sense, therefore an intelligent designer)

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm struggling with this feeling now. I don't even fantasize about having a girlfriend anymore lol. It just feels wrong imagining having a girlfriend.

Idc to try to be successful, too much work. I don't get along with my family, don't connect with friends, and life's zooming by flash speed.

I want to believe in the Abrahamic God but I'm more a deist. I think there's some kind of higher being but I can't make the leap in logic inherent to assuming the higher being is the Abrahamic God. I mean believing in a higher being is still a logical leap in that it's an unneeded assumption but it makes some sense at least as far as the teleological argument (the world makes sense, therefore an intelligent designer)
Well. I mean, we could grow your hair back but you then need to be able to organize the rest of your life but my magick works for those willing to invest therein....

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well. If you could get your hair back, would that improve matters?
no i dont care women are evil
money is pointless
most peeople dont give a f*** about you
if you die tomorrow youll be forgotten in 6 months

nothing ducking matters
i wanted to be back witg my ex for so long then i realised shes just a trash wh***
even shes pointless

nothing motivates me its all pointless

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no i dont care women are evil
money is pointless
most peeople dont give a f*** about you
if you die tomorrow youll be forgotten in 6 months

nothing ducking matters
i wanted to be back witg my ex for so long then i realised shes just a trash wh***
even shes pointless

nothing motivates me its all pointless
Well. I can get on board with that. If nothing else, then resonate for others. If sex is not an interest then consider getting on board but you have to be able to handle the mind-f*** that I have mishandled like a hot potato from day one.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Quit finasteride
2. Buzz that sh*t like a motherfucker and never look back

Say hello to the new you

james.jpg

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sh*t messes with your brain. Get off, feel your dick move spontaneously around in your boxers again and you’ll feel alive again.
The problem is, i've spent so much time looksamxing ,its become part of who I am and my life
I recently went to a function and had comments saying i look good
of course i didnt take it seriously as i know its just an illusion i can create (through my looksmax routine)

i cant just go bald and lose it all?

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is, i've spent so much time looksamxing ,its become part of who I am and my life
I recently went to a function and had comments saying i look good
of course i didnt take it seriously as i know its just an illusion i can create (through my looksmax routine)

i cant just go bald and lose it all?
I’m old mate, I don’t know what looksmax is, but I get that it’s not easy to buzz your head. That’s why I recommend working on your physique now and do a few practice runs with a buzz to get used to it. I spend about half the year buzzed and I have hair. When the time comes that I have no choice but to shave I’ll be more accustomed to it.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m old mate, I don’t know what looksmax is, but I get that it’s not easy to buzz your head. That’s why I recommend working on your physique now and do a few practice runs with a buzz to get used to it. I spend about half the year buzzed and I have hair. When the time comes that I have no choice but to shave I’ll be more accustomed to it.
Dude i've spent years turning myself from ugly to good looking
going bald is like accepting defeat
its liek training for a marathon for years then deciding to just not run