Feel like missing out. Anyone else??

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you have a problem with your heritage?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know ask @Isaac Newton he seems to have issues with people who travel.
im not even traveling...
but people seem to have a problem with other people having a life, while they cant...
i mean what would you do? go where there are better opportunities for like everything you care about? companies you want to work for? interests that allign with yours?
or do you just stay wherever you are and do nothing?
your choice anyway...

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
im not even traveling...
but people seem to have a problem with other people having a life, while they cant...
i mean what would you do? go where there are better opportunities for like everything you care about? companies you want to work for? interests that allign with yours?
or do you just stay wherever you are and do nothing?
your choice anyway...
This is exactly it, its about being where you are happy, I've seen so much more by going to places where more has been going on.

Different places in the world move at different speeds, seeing different ways of doing things, and realizing that no one culture in the world is necessarily more right than another.

That's why I will never get it, when people choose to stay in places and settle for being unhappy while time ticks by.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
This is exactly it, its about being where you are happy, I've seen so much more by going to places where more has been going on.

Different places in the world move at different speeds, seeing different ways of doing things, and realizing that no one culture in the world is necessarily more right than another.

That's why I will never get it, when people choose to stay in places and settle for being unhappy while time ticks by.
That is called the safe zone or comfort zone. Some people just don't have the mental ability , desire or ambition to leave it. Some people have a fear of change.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
iouc6wIFLwnpwCeZNDOozGYIKL9kzxhgrUD_XLuvRtf2zjBgAA.jpg

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
a
That is called the safe zone or comfort zone. Some people just don't have the mental ability , desire or ambition to leave it. Some people have a fear of change.
ll while you could just move to the next bigger city 50km away...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@20YearsOnFin did you ever post on the HLH forum back in the day?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
this forum sucks now
just weird trannies and lady boy obsessed thai men
trolling bald incels
There's no new treatments so not so much to get excited about, trannies and lady boy obsessed thai men is the best we can make do with.