Feel like missing out. Anyone else??

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
You brought it up as a way to get sex
The problem is you don't know how to get sex or how people who are sexually active socialize, if you knew all these things you wouldn't be arguing on here with a guy who does.

This isn't a dig at you, its just the truth.

If calling a guy a rapist, who has been in a relationship for the last 25 years and has never had an issue getting laid helps you to cope with that, then name call and dislike away.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is you don't know how to get sex or how people who are sexually active socialize, if you knew all these things you wouldn't be arguing on here with a guy who does.

If calling a guy a rapist, who has been in a relationship for the last 25 years and has never had an issue getting laid helps you to cope with that, then name call and dislike away.
Is your girlfriend Asian?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
where do i go to get sex on tap? pls respond
sex-tourists.jpg

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
where do i go to get sex on tap? pls respond
It will never be on tap for you guys, because you spend your whole life talking negative sh*t in your basements

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

There are three types of guys

guy 1 - very good looking, women throw themselves at him, doesn’t do much to get sex

guy 2 - average/above average looking, has to put some work in to create opportunities and have sex but understands how too

guy 3 - clueless

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Isaac Newton

You can troll away all day if you want...........you know I'm a married guy from the UK, and I know you are both incel midgets.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are three types of guys

guy 1 - very good looking, women throw themselves at him, doesn’t do much to get sex

guy 2 - average/above average looking, has to put some work in to create opportunities and have sex but understands how too

guy 3 - clueless
It's guy 3 who resorts to taking advantage of 14 year old Thai trannies

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've told you I've spent the last 20 years traveling I'm not a white guy who is resident anywhere.