Feel like missing out. Anyone else??

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have zero experience dating.
Having a virgin insult me, who has no experience dating is laughable.

FYI - getting sex is actually not that hard for me, but I am often turning it down because lots of women want something serious, and I do not have it in me to play them.
Im calling you out on your behavior not insulting you. You're just looking for a red herring to distract from my (and many others' ) call out. Not to mention you don't need dating experience to know Chad doesn't brag about kisses lol

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Youre a white guy talking about going to other countries just to have power imbalanced sex with poor uneducated third world Asians. Jesus I have to f*****g hammer you on the head to get the point across lol
Nope, that's just the way you interpret things because you have issues with your parents choices.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL - tell me about it.

The guy is acting like a big man, but deep down, he is insecure because he cant get laid.
Idgaf about you getting kissed (lol) I gaf about you being shitty and bragging as a full head on a hair loss forum

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im calling you out on your behavior not insulting you. You're just looking for a red herring to distract from my (and many others' ) call out. Not to mention you don't need dating experience to know Chad doesn't brag about kisses lol

If it is that easy to get a kiss.

Set up a date, and get one.

I gaurentee you will struggle. :)

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously I'm 5'6 and bald genius but I'm not claiming to be a slayer. I thought you were supposed to be educated? Lol

But it is 'just a kiss right', you are implying it is easy to do, and nothing to brag about

As a bald man, should be easy for you.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it is that easy to get a kiss.

Set up a date, and get one.

I gaurentee you will struggle. :)
bro getting a kiss is easy as f***

even as an ugly balding incel i can go to a bar at 2am with depserate drunk middle aged women come up to me wanting to hook up

why u bragging about getting a kiss?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
South America, South East Asia, Eastern Europe + many more........................take your pick hair & height are optional.
Ive just told......each year, take whatever time you can get off work, and go to locations, where its easy to get laid.....repeat until sex bores you.

You will be fleeced for meals and drinks but that's called life.
"I didn't say anything about going to Asia and f*****g third worlders brah"

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But it is 'just a kiss right', you are implying it is easy to do, and nothing to brag about

As a bald man, should be easy for you.
Its easy to do for a normal guy. I'm obviously subhuman and not a normal guy. Holy sh*t I thought you were smart lol.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g excuses, don't talk to me about dating again

CC @justinbieberscombover
He had issues dating too. Until he got hair back. I might do ok if I get my hair back. But I'm done arguing with you. Believe it or not besides the bragging I like you. It's just really slimy when you brag but simultaneously try to take the moral high ground and claim you were trying to motivate. Especially as a full head

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He had issues dating too. Until he got hair back. I might do ok if I get my hair back. But I'm done arguing with you. Believe it or not besides the bragging I like you. It's just really slimy when you brag but simultaneously try to take the moral high ground and claim you were trying to motivate. Especially as a full head
oknow is weird like that lol
well said sums him up

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
"I didn't say anything about going to Asia and f*****g third worlders brah"
I just gave 3 random regions, he's never going to go to any of them anyway, so i may aswell have told him to go to the moon, mars & pluto.

Ive lived in Singapore before so whats your problem with me recommending Asia?

Why is Singapore in the 3rd world?

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you think it's easy to get women to kiss you as a full head, you will be in for a surprise when you get your hairsystem.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think it's easy to get women to kiss you as a full head, you will be in for a surprise when you get your hairsystem.
Yea I'm js it's within the realm of possibility to kiss a girl once I get my hair back. I also apologize for insulting you I'm just mad that you won't admit to wrongdoing

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea I'm js it's within the realm of possibility to kiss a girl once I get my hair back. I also apologize for insulting you I'm just mad that you won't admit to wrongdoing

Kissing is the first step to f*****g a girl, if you have kissed one, it is not that difficult to f*** her.

You do know that right?