Feel inferior around NW1?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Galaxy86 said:
s.a.f said:
Ps It was depressing to hear about these guys spending an hour a day hanging upside down doing stretching excercises and talking about diet, knowing that they were destined to failure.
Some are destined to failure, but I do think you can gain 1-2 inches in 1-2 years with the right routine.

You cant gain extra height with any routine. Nothing other than growth hormone therapy in a juevenile can alter your height, and once you stop growing at the end of puberty the bones become fused and nothing can make them grow anyfurther.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I just wanted to comment on something the Dude said earlier. It may have been in another thread but oh well. What he said about how women only care more about personality than appearance UNDER THE CAVIAT that the man has the average prerequisites to begin with is VERY TRUE. Women don't want to come off as shallow hipocrites so they say what men want to hear but if you then present them with a Quazimoto then I bet you 99% of those women would eat their words.

shookwun

Reaction score
A women dating a balding man is always making a compromise in one way or another. Even if she doesn't realise the notions of her actions.

A balding man will always be on the limb to maintaining attraction with his temporary mate. Feelings of inadequacy, and inferiority are normal when a privledged comes into the picture.

g.i joey

Reaction score
shookwun, a woman is making a compromise when she dates EVERY man. The same way a woman thinks you are making a compromise dating one who has smaller breasts.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
OK OK OK. UC man is obviously overly pessimistic. At the same time, this kid who is still a norwood 1 and is using the world of Hollywood to rationalize how baldness doesn't matter also has no clue what he is talking about. Kid, when you hit norwood 3 and the ladies stop giving you attention, don't come back on here crying.

I made the same mistake. I thought when I was a nw1 and Nw2 that hair didn’t matter, just to “man upâ€￾ and accept it. Man I didn’t know ****. Once you are noticeably balding at nw3 your life turns to hell as this is the Norwood where women don’t want to date you because you are obviously balding. It caused me a lot of psychological hell to hit this Norwood stage with my confidence and self esteem.

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanted to comment on something the Dude said earlier. It may have been in another thread but oh well. What he said about how women only care more about personality than appearance UNDER THE CAVIAT that the man has the average prerequisites to begin with is VERY TRUE. Women don't want to come off as shallow hipocrites so they say what men want to hear but if you then present them with a Quazimoto then I bet you 99% of those women would eat their words.

ONe thing that sucks about hair loss is women lie. You cant trust them.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I made the same mistake. I thought when I was a nw1 and Nw2 that hair didn’t matter, just to “man up” and accept it. Man I didn’t know ****. Once you are noticeably balding at nw3 your life turns to hell as this is the Norwood where women don’t want to date you because you are obviously balding. It caused me a lot of psychological hell to hit this Norwood stage with my confidence and self esteem.

- - - Updated - - -

ONe thing that sucks about hair loss is women lie. You cant trust them.

So much of what you say in this post is so absolutely true.