Feel Depressed After Googling "my Boyfriend's Hair Is Receding"

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I googled 'my boyfriend's hair is receding'.
I couldn't believe my eyes. There are so many threads on various discussion boards about women saying how their boyfriend or husband's hair is receding and that they are no longer attracted to them.

What is the point of having a girlfriend or wife if she doesn't love you unconditionally?
That would be horrible.
I would rather die alone then be in a relationship with a girl who doesn't love me unconditionally (No beta) (serious).

I feel so sad.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn't believe my eyes. There are so many threads on various discussion boards about women saying how their boyfriend or husband's hair is receding and that they are no longer attracted to them.

What is the point of having a girlfriend or wife if she doesn't love you unconditionally?
That would be horrible.
I would rather die alone then be in a relationship with a girl who doesn't love me unconditionally (No beta) (serious).

I feel so sad.

Google "my girlfriend got fat". Yeah I know, "fat is a choice, balding isn't". Except balding is a choice too. It's just a harder choice. Men don't get it easy. But ask a guy like bridgeburn. Male pattern baldness can be stopped if you really want it.

No one loves anyone unconditionally. The closest thing you'd get to that is a parent and a child or a man and his dog. Even then, if the dog starts shitting all over the house, see how long that love lasts.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Google "my girlfriend got fat". Yeah I know, "fat is a choice, balding isn't". Except balding is a choice too. It's just a harder choice. Men don't get it easy. But ask a guy like bridgeburn. Male pattern baldness can be stopped if you really want it.

No one loves anyone unconditionally. The closest thing you'd get to that is a parent and a child or a man and his dog. Even then, if the dog starts shitting all over the house, see how long that love lasts.

How about that guy whose girlfriend was burned in a fire and they are still together;

5a29f1c5c122e_screen_shot_2017_12_08_at_12.49.48_pm_5a29f1b6bf566.png

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
E
Google ANYTHING that you know will make you angry, sad etc and you will find it. Stop feeding your self-pity.

Ex
Google ANYTHING that you know will make you angry, sad etc and you will find it. Stop feeding your self-pity.

Exactly, it's called confirmation bias. People look for evidence that confirms their worldview, this thread a case in point.

blackg

Reaction score
A straight hairline is the key to life and vitality.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

That would be horrible.

I feel so sad.

You don't get unconditional love from your romantic partner, and it's selfish to think that you're ever entitled to it. If you let yourself go and you become a lesser man, then she will lose interest.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
a guy called the dude used to post here, i have talked about him many times before, he had long metalhead hair and his girlfriend was a rocker chick. you have already guessed, on a forum like this, how it ended.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
tfw no qt gf to worry about cheating on me because of my hair loss and shitty personality

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
tfw no qt gf to worry about cheating on me because of my hair loss and shitty personality
@davesmith420, you still do well enough and still get some "action" once in a while. Your shitty personality is just because you have low self esteem.

shookwun

Reaction score
there are also over 6.5 billion people in the world

So many threads on a top google search :rolleyes:

shookwun

Reaction score
@davesmith420, you still do well enough and still get some "action" once in a while. Your shitty personality is just because you have low self esteem.
low self-esteem, and doesn't know how to feel comfortable around others = sh*t personality

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Try googling "my boyfriend is too handsome", that comes up with numerous results. Then again literally anything will. Confirmation bias.

That said I don't doubt women become less attracted to balding men. I would become slightly less attracted to a girl if she got fat, although I would likely stay with a girl unless she got grotesquely large. If a women was attracted to you before hairloss it's likely she would stil be attracted to you with hairloss unless it makes you freakishly ugly.