Feel Depressed After Googling "my Boyfriend's Hair Is Receding"

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men are disposable. Unconditional love only exists for women, kids, and dogs. You are nothing but the things you can provide for your girlfriend. That’s your looks, money, and status, if you lose any of these things be prepared for the «we’ve grown apart» speach.
Women are too. You just don't see it as often because most men are in full cope, have slept with very few woman, and cling to the one their with because they know they don't have options.

And what else can a man provide? Why would a woman not leave you if you no longer have what sparked the initial attraction.

Keep what you have until your of true old age and your woman will be by your side, being happy that she settled as she loses point in appearance year by year.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Women are too. You just don't see it as often because most men are in full cope, have slept with very few woman, and cling to the one their with because they know they don't have options.

And what else can a man provide? Why would a woman not leave you if you no longer have what sparked the initial attraction.

Keep what you have until your of true old age and your woman will be by your side, being happy that she settled as she loses point in appearance year by year.

I am of the belief that girl's can have superficiality to any level before marriage..
Chose whatever type of guy,hero,tall,superstar,anything.
but once after marrying a guy,do not think of breaking the marriage just because girl isn't happy financially.
Breaking of marriage after major events like disability/bad family/husband with harmful behavior..in this cases I can understand.

Economically situations are very easy to tackled.
it can change from minus 100 to plus 100 within a span of decade.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Google "my girlfriend got fat". Yeah I know, "fat is a choice, balding isn't". Except balding is a choice too. It's just a harder choice. Men don't get it easy. But ask a guy like bridgeburn. Male pattern baldness can be stopped if you really want it.

No one loves anyone unconditionally. The closest thing you'd get to that is a parent and a child or a man and his dog. Even then, if the dog starts shitting all over the house, see how long that love lasts.
Not remotely the same thing... Even a full blown tranny regimen isn't guaranteed to work 100%. And let's not forget the monetary costs associated with all those chemically castrating drugs (whose long term effects are unknown), as well as DUPA sufferers who have no relief at all and won't benefit from medicines or hair transplants. As opposed to a fat chick who just needs to put down the bag of chips.

One involves being dealt a sh*t hand in life with inferior genetics through no fault of your own, the other involves having no willpower and being a goddamned pig.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like that in the very next sentence after you say that women are disposable too then you backpeddle and say you just don’t see it as much and go ahead and blame all men. «Women can’t be at fault, it has to somehow be the men! It’s because they aren’t good enough of course!!»
Because love isn’t supposed to be only about what you can provide for your wife. Ever heard of through thick and thin, sickness and health? This rarely happens anymore, because the man loses a part of his LMS or the woman figures she wants to divorcerape him and go back to one of her double digit exes. Why do you think the majority of divorces are iniated by women?
«she settled»
That’s your problem right there. A relationship can’t be equal anymore, it has to be the woman settling?
Are you a female? Your profile says male, but your name and way of thinking screams female.

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like that in the very next sentence after you say that women are disposable too then you backpeddle and say you just don’t see it as much and go ahead and blame all men. «Women can’t be at fault, it has to somehow be the men! It’s because they aren’t good enough of course!!»

Because love isn’t supposed to be only about what you can provide for your wife. Ever heard of through thick and thin, sickness and health? This rarely happens anymore, because the man loses a part of his LMS or the woman figures she wants to divorcerape him and go back to one of her double digit exes. Why do you think the majority of divorces are iniated by women?

«she settled»
That’s your problem right there. A relationship can’t be equal anymore, it has to be the woman settling?
Are you a female? Your profile says male, but your name and way of thinking screams female.
Haha, I'm just able to look at it through more than one lense. But I agree that most divorces are initiated and caused by the woman. I just don't care to defend man as if this is some kind of gender war.

You on the other hand have seemed to form some type of inner resentment towards woman. This is a no-no if you want to get laid.

I get where your coming from though, woman work off emotions and men used sound logic for decisions in life. That's not a rationalization for why many woman make these dumbfounded decisions when it comes to their relationships but as a man I know the power I have. And if you work on status, money, and in a good case have looks then you've already won. Men age like wine in this sense, which is why I've never understood settling down in your youth. Woman really only have looks.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Haha, I'm just able to look at it through more than one lense. But I agree that most divorces are initiated and caused by the woman. I just don't care to defend man as if this is some kind of gender war.

You on the other hand have seemed to form some type of inner resentment towards woman. This is a no-no if you want to get laid.

I get where your coming from though, woman work off emotions and men used sound logic for decisions in life. That's not a rationalization for why many woman make these dumbfounded decisions when it comes to their relationships but as a man I know the power I have. And if you work on status, money, and in a good case have looks then you've already won. Men age like wine in this sense, which is why I've never understood settling down in your youth. Woman really only have looks.
There are so many ways to play the game of life. Acting and pretending to be something you are not can still fool a lot of people. Look how OJ was able to convince a jury he was not capable of murder. You can get laid as long as you "make" your "mark". Of course, if they beat you at your own game, you will need to come up with a better strategy. But in the end, if you are both horny enough, you both can get what you want. @shookwun approved!!!!!!

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol @ all the fucks who thought this was the cure; sh*t was clearly never going to work as well as they claimed.

It's borderline comical but the reality is it's sad people put off real treatments for a couple years thinking this would save them

Here's to the next 20+ years of life with low DHT
giphy (2).gif

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's borderline comical but the reality is it's sad people put off real treatments for a couple years thinking this would save them

Here's to the next 20+ years of life with low DHT
View attachment 85220
Unless they have aggressive hair loss I think finasteride can still save their situation.

blackg

Reaction score

Well said. Don't take any abuse from this @Patrick_Bateman blow in.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Men age like sh*t if they go bald.

vinn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think a woman can possibly love a man in a romantic context unconditionally, you're delusional.