Favorite bald compliments

seb

Reaction score
stableforehead said:
stableforehead said:
seb said:
I don't hate non-bald people,I hate ALL people.... :) We are a pointless,horrible species,a failed,genetic mutation.
Anyway,getting back on point regarding society "hating" bald people,again I have too disagree,and say the MAJORITY of society hates(or less of a strong term,dislikes/uncomfortable) around bald people.I suppose I am looking at it from a sly head point of view,as opposed too a horseshoe point of view,where ridicule is more common,whereas a sld/shaved head is percieved as intimidating,ugly,unapproachable,racist etc.

A shaved head (with a decent hairline) is my favourite look- low maintenance etc. I'm getting MHT for this very reason. It's much better in every sense than the horseshoe.

By 'it' I was referring to the sly bald look being better than the horseshoe.

I agree,the only problem is it brings about a whole new set of criticisms from society that goes beyond simply being bald.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
I agree,the only problem is it brings about a whole new set of criticisms from society that goes beyond simply being bald.

A shaved head actually shows a lot of confidence; the intimidating qualities that come with it I see as a positive. I've always been a shy person, so I don't necessarily want to look overly approachable.

slipy

Reaction score
seb said:
Exodus2011 said:
seb said:
Yes I am.I train,and study the human body.Thankfully these two things I can do on my OWN,and in the comfort of my own home.
oh working out huh? that's cool

i'm sorta of a misanthrope as well, i'm alone pretty much 24/7 but instead i get high and listen to music or play games lolz.

As long as one is not harming anybody,do what you enjoy,without seeking/needing the approval of others. :)

dude you're a misanthrope lite.

hardcore misanthrope would be like: ''In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and, last but not least, I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all these things I am not in the least bit sorry. I wish the entire human race had one neck, and I had my hands around it!" - Carl Panzram

tumblr_lra0ebKyN81qdp4kpo1_250.jpg

The guy even sodomized a male officer at a gunpoint. He really hated people.

slipy

Reaction score
All that sodomy apparently took it's toll on our guy Panzram and activated his premature male pattern baldness. He was quite young but looked middle age.
Thats why i noticed him - because of his hair loss, most of the serial killers have/had hair, Panzram and BTK (Bind Torture Kill) are the only bald one's i know.

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
what point are you trying to make? i'm a Norwood 2.5/3 and am devastated by it. does that make me some kind of jerk or hypocrite? do i not get to feel sad about it? i started balding at 16, i'm 20 now - earlier than a lot of the 'true' bald guys on here did.

try tell me that i don't get to comment on it. you're being fucking pathetic. this is a forum built for unhappy people to support eachother and you're throwing your toys out the pram because you feel more hard done by than other people suffering the same thing as you.

if you were commenting on like 35 year old NW2s then i take that back. but in what i read of this thread i never saw any such qualification. you're just lashing out at other people just like yourself and there's no need for it.

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
kthxbi said:
what point are you trying to make? i'm a Norwood 2.5/3 and am devastated by it. does that make me some kind of jerk or hypocrite? do i not get to feel sad about it? i started balding at 16, i'm 20 now - earlier than a lot of the 'true' bald guys on here did.

try tell me that i don't get to comment on it. you're being fucking pathetic. this is a forum built for unhappy people to support eachother and you're throwing your toys out the pram because you feel more hard done by than other people suffering the same thing as you.

if you were commenting on like 35 year old NW2s then i take that back. but in what i read of this thread i never saw any such qualification. you're just lashing out at other people just like yourself and there's no need for it.
i started aggressively diffusing a few months after turning 17 in an nw5 pattern. mainly started with the crown tho and yelling at me how i was going bald and had a bald spot.
i don't know if it's because i've been drinking or because this is in writing or what but i have no idea what point you were trying to make there. sorry if i'm being thick.

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
All that sodomy apparently took it's toll on our guy Panzram and activated his premature male pattern baldness. He was quite young but looked middle age.
Thats why i noticed him - because of his hair loss, most of the serial killers have/had hair, Panzram and BTK (Bind Torture Kill) are the only bald one's i know.

It is a close call between Panzram and Harold Shipman as too who is my idol.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Why not choose Anders Breivik, he's bordering on NW4.

slipy

Reaction score
having hair loss can't be the only criteria to judge by. were not that senseless.

what i like about panzram was the way his actions were motivated by his immense hatred of human beings. there was no bs ideology, he was pure.

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
having hair loss can't be the only criteria to judge by. were not that senseless.

what i like about panzram was the way his actions were motivated by his immense hatred of human beings. there was no bs ideology, he was pure.

His hatred for humanity was largely borne from the terrible childhood he endured.By his own admission,less humans would have been sodomised,killed etc,if he had been treated better(as he was in prison)......a great bloke though.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
It's ridiculous to say who has it worse/ who has more of a right to complain. Some norwood 5-7s will be virtually unaffected by hair loss, whilst some other norwood 2/3 could be devastated. The actual amount of hair you've lost shouldn't be the only thing to dictate how bad you've got it.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
It's ridiculous to say who has it worse/ who has more of a right to complain. Some norwood 5-7s will be virtually unaffected by hair loss, whilst some other norwood 2/3 could be devastated. The actual amount of hair you've lost shouldn't be the only thing to dictate how bad you've got it.

T

TravisB

When I was visibly receding, but still had thick hair, it didn't bother me at all. I even thought it looked kinda cool (you know, Vegeta from Dragon Ball :mrgreen:). But when the serious thinning came on stage it became a nightmare.

Thinning is the worst! I'd much rather have receding hairline with thick hair than thinning hair with perfect hairline.

I'm so lucky that I'm receding AND thinning :thumbdown2: