fat face

shookwun

Reaction score
Lol that's pretty much all weather then? I need to put my combover up. Wind and rain are the worst, makes me think I should just expose the empty areas so weather a non issue. (basically spike up and not get too funky)

Spiking up a NW2-3 is more or less reserved for those with naturally low hairlines. I couldn't imagine spiking up a NW2-3 on an already existing prominent forehead prior to recession. Would look like a clown.

I salute u for being confident enough to slick back an ever exposing hairline.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spiking up a NW2-3 is more or less reserved for those with naturally low hairlines. I couldn't imagine spiking up a NW2-3 on an already existing prominent forehead prior to recession. Would look like a clown.

I salute u for being confident enough to slick back an ever exposing hairline.

More than confidence it was ignorance to be honest. I didn't do anything about my hair loss as was very preoccupied with other stuff. I have a high forehead. Slicking back is very bad idea, it was more combed up if you know what I mean to volumise it all.

It was okay at the start of the recession but gradually began looking real bad. Now I comb it down, much better but as you know, these are all short term solutions. Need to sort it properly when I can with a hair transplant.

How's all your hair behind the transplant? Like do you have any vertex thinning?

From this:

bradley-cooper-spiked-hairstyle.jpg

To this now:

cool-hairstyles-for-receding-hairline.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Perhaps you should try a faux hawk if your forelock is in good condition? Grow the temples out slightly, sweep it forward, and make a side parted faux hawk.

Grow your side temple points out also so their is more sweep,and less forehead exposure.

The key is to not make it look like a comb over.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Post another picture of yourself, show how "horrible" your hair loss is.

No need to. When he joined this site nine months ago he predicted he would be slick bald in a year. He is most likely at this point a severely diffused NW5.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right temple
View attachment 32879
Left temple
View attachment 32880

As you can see my right temple is going pretty hardcore. But the recession isnt even the main problem. Its the frontal/vertex/overall thinning.

Sorry for the ****ty quality, took them with webcam

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 32881

But overall my hairline is still kind of acceptable, but I just feel so uncomfortable revealing that right temple as a 20year old.... I actually look 18y/o, so yeah, screwed

BHWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Wish that was my 20 year old hair line. Man I always had such HIGH widows peaks even as a kids. Growing up they used to tease me and call me count dracula, now half those kids are addicted to crack, pregnant single moms, on welfare or dead..... ah good times good times.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not a perfect nw1 hairline but it certainly doesn't look bad to me. If I saw you on the street I would think that you aren't losing hair.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
He lost is hairline when he was still a teen, check here:
http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-08-27/34-aaron-paul-gifs-for-every-year-hes-been-on-earth/

Now see the wrinkles on the forehead, the empty space is where his original hairline used to be:

OHcthtMOuPIME.gif

As for the face getting fatter is called getting old.

Every time I see my empty space I wanna puke. Wish I could get my hairline lowered. I wish I could have myself cloned so in a couple years I could harvest its Hair. I'd personally blugeon the 4 year old me with a sock full of nickels!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets just hope cloning people gets legalized.

screw Legal.... I have it planned. Go to Mexico and have it done there, everything is "legal" for $42. Get some immigrant woman to womb my cloned offspring then in a couple years when he gets that nice thick hair Ill go harvest like Im orange picking. I guess I don't need to kill him but meh, I know I didnt like losing hair and wish someone did me in prior so Id be doing a God hand in my/his book.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, but finding a hair transplant doctor that would agree to transplant hair from a little clone would be pretty hard, thats the main problem.

Shall we up the offer to say.... $45 then hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?