fat face

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
mine looks more like an awkward egg now

That's me. I had a prominent but otherwise fine forehead before hair loss. Not big just a high one. Now it's boiled egg time if you spike it up. Lowering the hairline is vital for me.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yeah, it is a decent head of hair... For a 35-40 year old man. Its gonna be me at 23 or something. My hair at 20 looks almost like the 3rd pic I posted in the original post. Thats why. Oh, and also because I have a hundred hairs falling out throughout the day

But the third picture you posted looks like a completely full head of hair anyway? The guy in the pictures looks to have a naturally high hairline not hair loss. You obviously have BDD, Toms, sorry to break it to ya.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Hes obviosly lost a little bit of hair. And I have aswell. But Im only 20.
And look at this picture of that guy now. I doubt its a naturally high hairline.

View attachment 32838

- - - Updated - - -

Btw whats up with you offending me, i just asked a question about fat faces, because I noticed it myself and a friend of mine commented on my face that it has gotten fatter, although I have abs and my bf is really low

- - - Updated - - -

Btw the third picture is like NW2.5-3

I'm not offending you, just telling it like it is. And no, that 3rd picture is NOT nw2-3. are you blind? You obviously need to take another look at the norwood scale if you really think that is a NW3.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone please back me up here, that this is NOT nw3:

attachment.jpg

eenrak

Established Member
Reaction score
He has a high hairline but not recession. He has no thinning whatsoever. Toms you have bdd and you are a hypochondriac. Your nipples hurt from banana smoothies? Wtf? You got to be kidding. You did not get gyno 3 days into finasteride either. Stop spreading your scare mongering please. So many times I have seen your threads, and thought 'dude get a grip man'. Just stop ffs.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
EvilLocks, Toms is known around here to be either a troll or to have some serious psychological problems. Don't take him seriously, his hair is obviously perfect.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not offending you, just telling it like it is. And no, that 3rd picture is NOT nw2-3. are you blind? You obviously need to take another look at the norwood scale if you really think that is a NW3.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone please back me up here, that this is NOT nw3:

View attachment 32839

100% NOT nw3! He has a naturally vey high hairline, with some slight nw1.5-2 at worst recession. That is all.

God help these precious,hyper-sensitive kids if they ever do ACTUALLY develop a legit nw3/4 hairline... they won't last a day! lol

Ivan+Rakitic+FC+Barcelona+v+Elche+FC+LSxemWpUF2il.jpg
188614-leigh-griffiths-wolves-and-scotland-june-2013.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Diet, and estrogen related.

I look back five years ago from before, and after I started lifting. immense difference in how lean, and chiselled my face looks. Jaw, and temple muscles are bigger, and my face has a more rugged appearance. Before I had fat deposits near my jowls, and jaw line. Had the chubby chipmunk cheek look....

Diet, and lifting rele does change the way your face looks for the better

shookwun

Reaction score
Aaron Paul looks to be one of those NW2A -3A type. Where the whole hairline gradually recedes up.

shookwun

Reaction score
It does, and with androgens in the picture like muscles the facial muscles also hypertrophy.

11208457_1575093169425451_1120834050_n.jpg

branch-warren-transformation.jpg

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
LMAO! at the comments aimed at Toms. But seriously if a guy is losing his hair I think he shouldn't be put down or told to shut up because he is only at the NW2 stage. It is after all a HAIR LOSS forum.

shookwun

Reaction score
Toms reminds me of myself at 20-21. That comb over artist type of suffering. Strand-by-strand, combing in certain ways and finishing the final product with hair spray.

Rain, sun, and wind is the plague.

It's all the same bull**** to varying degrees.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with Fred. Toms, can you post another pic of your hairloss? Not being a prick, I just want to see where you are at.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Toms reminds me of myself at 20-21. That comb over artist type of suffering. Strand-by-strand, combing in certain ways and finishing the final product with hair spray.

Rain, sun, and wind is the plague.

It's all the same bull**** to varying degrees.

Lol that's pretty much all weather then? I need to put my combover up. Wind and rain are the worst, makes me think I should just expose the empty areas so weather a non issue. (basically spike up and not get too funky)