Failed/bad Result After 7 Months - Asmed Koray Erdogan 3600 Grafts | HairLossTalk Forums

Failed/bad Result After 7 Months - Asmed Koray Erdogan 3600 Grafts

Discussion in 'Hair Transplants Information - General Discussions' started by chep84, Oct 9, 2018.

1. chep84

chep84 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hey guys, i have an active thread on a different forum but wanted the opinion of this community as well as well. I had my surgery done with Koray Erdogan on march of this year, 7 months ago, and had 2800 grafts placed in the front and 800 in the crown. Now i'm at the 7 month mark and am really horrified by the progress. I know about growth timelines etc but at 7 month we should at least have an indication about how a transplant will turn out, and mine is not looking good. It looks like not even half of the implanted grafts in the front hairline grew based on the density and the spacing of the growing hairs compared to post op.

Here are some pictures, one of them is with greasy hair but should give you an idea about how poor the growth is.

For my case, i don't know what to do at this point, i will have to wait until the 12 month mark before doing anything about this, but i can already see i won't have a good result if i am being realistic and honest with myself. Even worse my transplant looks unnatural because of the low density and my naturally thick and dark hair, it just looks awful and has caused me a ton of anxiety, i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. What are my options here? Which surgeon should i book with immediately to repair the low density with as few grafts as possible as well as making the hairline look more natural? I fear cutting my losses and shaving it off isn't an option because of the uneven growth that it might look really bad with a buzz cut.. but maybe it will just look receding which i would take over the unnatural transplant look any day.

Attached Files:

2. chep84

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Bit of an update showing the doubles and what looks like a triple in the very front

Attached Files:

3. Pequod

Pequod Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    It's too early to panic, the photos don't look as bad as you think. The last thing you need is another doctor putting in more grafts and ruining your hairline before it has been one year.

4. crikey1980

crikey1980 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hmm not a good result at all.....any pre op pics.

5. Eazy12

Eazy12 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    looks trash ask for a refund and go elsewhere

6. chep84

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah, one week from month 8 now and have pretty much lost hope, but my hairline feels ruined already, I wear my hair in a fringe to cover it. My issues are density, looks like so many grafts never survived, and doubles in the hairline as well. I need to get this fixed =(